war rankings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war rankings

Post Count

war rankings

over under 5.5 days for gree to publish complete winners list i'll set the over at -130 and under -110
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Over 5.5 days. Definitely.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You're a funny guy, I'll kill you last.
    Someone in my guild asked me what was our official ranking & I simply replied "I'll let you know in a week."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Over.tencharacters
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    I had a newbie ask within 10 minutes of the war ending what our ranking was!! I just said, knowing gree we will know in anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks time!
    I just don't understand why we can't have a ranking in the game while the event is on. One that updates after each battle. Maybe on the 'leaders' tab or in the guild under 'ranking'. Surely can't be that hard to sort out.
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    If you happen to hold one of the leader board mile post positions (top 1250, 500, 100, 75, etc) there is a box that appears at the top that shows your ranking. So, the programming is there, they just need to expand it to apply to every ranked team.

Post Count
    but your insight in rank (i.e. less uncertainty) might cause you to spend less gems...

Post Count
    Benefit of the doubt-under

Post Count
    I like how GREE does the Leaderboards for the PvP Tourneys in CC... why can't they bring that to the wars & to KA?
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by uashsar View Post
    but your insight in rank (i.e. less uncertainty) might cause you to spend less gems...
    Ding Ding Ding! There's your answer for why there isn't one while game in progress! Gree'd knows how to milk you for every last one. That's also why the leader board is frozen the last hour. Heck, if you knew exactly where you were at you could pace your self and your spending. We can't have that!

But, as for why they can't post the results as soon as it is over, your guess is as good as mine. My guess is it makes them no money to compile a list so, they use their limited resources doing other things until enough of us gripe, then they put one out.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by uashsar View Post
    LESS gems?? Ok, so we got the big 45 wins unit (which was our new goal for the war after seeing the new quest) with a few hours to spare and the leaders tab was indicating we were about 3k away from top 100. A quick guild meeting later and it was decided to make a dash for top 100 in last couple of battles but make sure we were far enough inside to be sure. 2 battles later and a lot more gems spent, all members checking the leaders tab going up and down but mainly and most importantly in the right direction, it was indicating we were safely inside the top 100 by between 45-50k (and I have screenshots to prove this). War ended, celebrations began, fireworks and champagne all round! Logged back into the game to see Congratulations! Your guild won Dagon's Mystic! GUTTED! All that hard work and money spent over the last couple of hours for top 150! Still a great achievement but its not the point here. We were VERY safe inside top 150 anyway but Gree, in essence, pushed us into trying for the next fix. Think Gree will refund all the gems we spent over the last 2 hours because their programming is rubbish on the leaders tab? (Hahaha I'm laughing so much whilst typing that sentence). Se la vie, on to the next ltq!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    LESS gems?? Ok, so we got the big 45 wins unit (which was our new goal for the war after seeing the new quest) with a few hours to spare and the leaders tab was indicating we were about 3k away from top 100. A quick guild meeting later and it was decided to make a dash for top 100 in last couple of battles but make sure we were far enough inside to be sure. 2 battles later and a lot more gems spent, all members checking the leaders tab going up and down but mainly and most importantly in the right direction, it was indicating we were safely inside the top 100 by between 45-50k (and I have screenshots to prove this). War ended, celebrations began, fireworks and champagne all round! Logged back into the game to see Congratulations! Your guild won Dagon's Mystic! GUTTED! All that hard work and money spent over the last couple of hours for top 150! Still a great achievement but its not the point here. We were VERY safe inside top 150 anyway but Gree, in essence, pushed us into trying for the next fix. Think Gree will refund all the gems we spent over the last 2 hours because their programming is rubbish on the leaders tab? (Hahaha I'm laughing so much whilst typing that sentence). Se la vie, on to the next ltq!
    Shluggy, Same thing happened to us. We were already into the top 50 and had a nice gem push at the end with over 100k cp in the last few minutes and STILL finished 17k out of the top 50. It hurt pretty bad, I won't lie lol. At least you got 45 wins, we struggled here matching against top 25 guilds. only finished 7/9 on the guild quest.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where is Gambit with his rankings thread? Just because he gets first doesn't give him an excuse to slack off on Tuesday morning!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Still waiting. I'm wanting to join a top 400 guild. My guild is top 750 or top 500. Want to experience what it's like in a better guild. I am level 40 with 67k/63k stats, but should've increased due to the war prizes.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    50k is not enough of a buffer for a top 100 spot. Now you know.

50k is barely enough of a buffer for top 300 rank. You should have had more like 100k. And for top 50, you'd need 200k.

Think of it this way. Let's say you're in spot #100. All the guilds with 50-100k below you are having **their** guild meeting and trying to decide if they can overtake your spot.

So, if you only have a 50k buffer over #100, you suddenly drop off the list.

Happens a lot more than you think.

Happened to a Top 10 team last war and I'm pretty sure they spent a heckuva lot more in the last few hours.

So, I know you do get it....but consider it 'lesson learned' and plan on investing more to guarantee a win.

It's pay-to-play in KA
    if you want to be elite.