Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone signing in to your guild to find your not in a guild

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    We haven't changed anything related to guilds in the last few days, so we're not sure what's happening either. Engineering is working on this now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    We haven't changed anything related to guilds in the last few days, so we're not sure what's happening either. Engineering is working on this now.
    Jerie. Thank you so much for giving us some news and knowing that you know and are working on the issue is going to gives us all hope. Thanks again
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is likely affecting hundreds of users, Jerle. It should be a very high priority. Hope it's fixed before war...or war postponed !!!

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    This is likely affecting hundreds of users, Jerle. It should be a very high priority. Hope it's fixed before war...or war postponed !!!
    ...it's Tuesday, we'll be fine. I don't think this should take longer than a couple of hours at the most. Right now we've figured out the area having problems - still working on the why/best approach to fix.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    The bug has been smashed with hammers - was a very strange side effect of something from yesterday. All memberships should immediately be back/the way they should be.

Post Count
    thanks!! am back in my guild!! Appreciate the fast turn around on this!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    The bug has been smashed with hammers - was a very strange side effect of something from yesterday. All memberships should immediately be back/the way they should be.
    My big game has gotten back in the big guild
    My second is still swinging in the wind and still shown as founder of AA
    Half of my problems have been fixed second game and guild info is in my signature Avengers angel is the game still not back in
    Angie

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been out all day too sounds like it should be fixed now. crossing fingers and hoping to get good results.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yea!!! I am back in my guild! Well, I guess I was always still there but now it shows me that I am there! Thanks for fixing the problem Gree!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Jerle - thanks for putting the smash to the bug!!!

Looks like it's working well all around.

Well done.

Lurker
    Post Count

Still not working

My profile is working fine, but my girlfriend still isn't able to access her guild. She followed the directions that support gave her, but it still isn't working. She is the leader of her guild, so they can't boot her and have her rejoin like we did with some people in my guild. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Add us both!
    499-475-176 me
    409-891-129 her

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RollTide2010 View Post
    My profile is working fine, but my girlfriend still isn't able to access her guild. She followed the directions that support gave her, but it still isn't working. She is the leader of her guild, so they can't boot her and have her rejoin like we did with some people in my guild. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Add us both!
    499-475-176 me
    409-891-129 her

My big game is founder and back in my second game is founder and not back in yet. I'm super frustrated
    Angie

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    My big game is founder and back in my second game is founder and not back in yet. I'm super frustrated
    Alright, glad were not the only ones still having trouble... Does Gree realize that the war is in 2 days... We can't get on to buy walls or accept new members, buy upgrades, etc...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it possible to send out a system wide message to players in game? Not everybody reads these forums or has chat apps to get in contact with their guild (especially new recruits who may assume they've been kicked from their new guild for a variety of reasons).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalg-the-Good View Post
    Is it possible to send out a system wide message to players in game? Not everybody reads these forums or has chat apps to get in contact with their guild (especially new recruits who may assume they've been kicked from their new guild for a variety of reasons).
    No way to send a group message. If your guild does not use an off game chat site you need one it saved a huge nightmare for us. We use Palringo some others use group me. But you should get all guild members on one of them. As far as bonuses your officers can buy them and let in new members again the off game chat helps they can post profile screen shot to you to ok or decline makes things easy. They can't build walls if you use them a lot of the top teams don't use any. We don't use walls I think it's a waste of gold. I know tons don't look at the forum here don't know if they even know about it so I have sent support a request will all the info they need to remove me as founder and appoint leadership to one of my officers so he can kick me and readd me. But I haven't heard a word from them and I sent it early this morning. Don't know anything else but you can bet they will do battles on Friday fix or no fix. So you can try to get them to remove you as founder like I'm trying to get them to do. Maybe we will get lucky and they will do it before battles. Sorry wish I had better ideas hope some of this helps.
    Angie