Top 150 Team Moving Up - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 150 Team Moving Up

Thumbs up Rar I'm 200k+ and 300k boosted in my faction I play everyDAY 18 hrs a day

Not sure what my stats are out of faction but I know they're still very good I got over 150k w/d points and 125k in last pvp my Id is 752-521-883 I've been a officer in 2groups right now our leader absolutely is determined to run our group to then ground and won't dump dead weight and has turned our hard work into a camping group I dontwantnto be a part of that and looking for a active top 100 group plz add me and see my stats 4yourself thx

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I sent you a pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyindiego View Post
    Not sure what my stats are out of faction but I know they're still very good I got over 150k w/d points and 125k in last pvp my Id is 752-521-883 I've been a officer in 2groups right now our leader absolutely is determined to run our group to then ground and won't dump dead weight and has turned our hard work into a camping group I dontwantnto be a part of that and looking for a active top 100 group plz add me and see my stats 4yourself thx

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Only one spot left

just sent a pm, let me know

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Consider mergers?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are not looking for a merger at this time, but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2012 View Post
    Consider mergers?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump back to the front

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump back to the front

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just added sea attack

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok so you have no interest in a merger, no problem.

Consider even for just one WD event pulling your top hitters into a Faction that includes a number of former Top 10 players and ended at 55th in Ireland..

Bring your whole group of top players on a group fun tour to our faction for just one WD event and see what the game looks like at higher levels, learn new tactics and get better units in Canada.. We will get the Top 50 prize if your up for it..

There is no better way to boost your faction's skill and strength fast.

ttp://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63155-Looking-for-a-well-organized-fun-Top-75-faction-FB-Faction-Code-846-786-743

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the offer, Our group is about making it as a team. Most of our team members are long term. I have 8 original members from when the faction thing started. Our group is tight. Just to get one other piece of hardware in my inventory would not be worth breaking up our awesome team. Sorry but a merge is not what we are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing View Post
    Ok so you have no interest in a merger, no problem.

Consider even for just one WD event pulling your top hitters into a Faction that includes a number of former Top 10 players and ended at 55th in Ireland..

Bring your whole group of top players on a group fun tour to our faction for just one WD event and see what the game looks like at higher levels, learn new tactics and get better units in Canada.. We will get the Top 50 prize if your up for it..

There is no better way to boost your faction's skill and strength fast.

ttp://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?63155-Looking-for-a-well-organized-fun-Top-75-faction-FB-Faction-Code-846-786-743

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have one spot open

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump it back up for the last spot

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump for the last spot

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump it up