Valor units?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valor units?

Banned
    Post Count

Valor units?

Just was informed that if your on android you no longer need to attack a person to get their high rank valor units. Now some people can just go to a allies list and buy valor units that Are meant for higher ranked players. Doesn't work for iOS so.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    However with all the weird stuff android players have to go through to play mw, it's kinda nice to see them get an advantage for once.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    However with all the weird stuff android players have to go through to play mw, it's kinda nice to see them get an advantage for once.
    cant argue with that, never experienced mw through android but i know from stories I don't want to

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just because you can buy high rank valor units doesn't mean grass is greener here(android side). Whats the use if your attack numbers still bounces around like a kid on red bull?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great point Ffp android users have so many issues to deal with the valor units don't really help them unfortunately
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ffp View Post
    Just because you can buy high rank valor units doesn't mean grass is greener here(android side). Whats the use if your attack numbers still bounces around like a kid on red bull?
    i agree. But I have people on androids that can't do it as well, so I'm guessing it a glitch that needs fixing
    Last edited by KFH; 07-21-2013 at 08:52 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I did see a colonel with 26 or 30 600 stat units which were 5 highest on his top 45

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, I have a fundamental game question... If you have available valor, and the units are available is it against game rules to purchase them? I am looking at my infantry units for purchase and if I had the valor I could buy Dragon Ops Leaders, Dragon Ops Commandos, and everything from the top down...

Seems kind of silly to have these units "unlocked" and expect players to NOT buy them....

Granted, buying 1 or 2 of them is not going to change your stats enough to make an impact, but if players had a large amount of valor sitting around you could boost your stats substantially. Dragon Ops Leader is 84k valor cost, with stats of 1,600 att and 1,450 def..

Is it wrong? awful tempting...

lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post
    So, I have a fundamental game question... If you have available valor, and the units are available is it against game rules to purchase them? I am looking at my infantry units for purchase and if I had the valor I could buy Dragon Ops Leaders, Dragon Ops Commandos, and everything from the top down...

Seems kind of silly to have these units "unlocked" and expect players to NOT buy them....

Granted, buying 1 or 2 of them is not going to change your stats enough to make an impact, but if players had a large amount of valor sitting around you could boost your stats substantially. Dragon Ops Leader is 84k valor cost, with stats of 1,600 att and 1,450 def..

lol
    no, if gree had a problem with this exploit then y not ban everyone who got the last ltq pvp unit after winning against ten people?

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    But then there still is the risk of losing that valor unit right? Would suck big time if you lose a 84k valor unit
    130k att. / 160k def. - 550k income - Member of US Navy Seals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevezesz View Post
    But then there still is the risk of losing that valor unit right? Would suck big time if you lose a 84k valor unit
    Ofc it would suck.. the casualty rate is "Very low", but that's still a lot of valor..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito89 View Post
    no, if gree had a problem with this exploit then y not ban everyone who got the last ltq pvp unit after winning against ten people?
    I guess I would be more inclined to say, "fix the issue". And you are correct, there were A LOT of the final prizes dished out with defeating 10 rivals from the last pvp... (not complaining, just stating a fact).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Im on droid and i can and have purchased high valor units from rivals list but have stopped seen as our casuality rate is fn rediclous. I mean since when is 6/8 in valor units lost in 12 hits on 1 rival when the battle report says i won by 80k min every hit.
    Its about time gree lvld the playin field but its nice we got a lil perk here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post

lol
    There is someone that got banned for taking advantage of a glitch that allowed them to farm hundreds if not thousands of times because their energy kept refilling. The idiot knew it was an issue and then complained when he got banned for taking advantage of this obvious glitch. Proceed with caution because if someone reports you, the same could happen to you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PITA4PRES View Post
    There is someone that got banned for taking advantage of a glitch that allowed them to farm hundreds if not thousands of times because their energy kept refilling. The idiot knew it was an issue and then complained when he got banned for taking advantage of this obvious glitch. Proceed with caution because if someone reports you, the same could happen to you.
    Yup, that is some solid advice.

Cheers!