montly Gold bonus program

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: montly Gold bonus program

Post Count

Question montly Gold bonus program

Maybe not everybody know that Gree has a special program for people who would like to purchase larger in game currency quantities with a bonus.The Bonus Program consists of Gold bonuses and virtual Cash bonuses.

First of all, you need to send an ingame ticket to enrolle the program and to receive all the details

After that, Gree will bonus players if they meet certain criteria within a calendar month:

For $500 spent, you get 2500 Gold, for $1000 spent, you get 15000 Gold and so on... (send a ticket 4 more details)...

Everything is clear and i have to recognise Gree allotes bonuses timely!

Perhaps this month even i met the second tier (1200 $ spent and confirmed by ticket from the support) I've got only 2500 bonus. So, i would like to know from the senior members if anyone else experiensed the same problem or the program has changed? I've sent a ticket but no answer till now.

Thx in advance for your contribute.
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.
    PLAY THEGAME. DO NOT LET IT PLAY YOU.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just to clarify. the 1200$USD you spend was in fact the following:

1200$ from your pocket. (just because you bought a vault on sale at 20% off, it only counts as 79.99, not 99.99)

the amount you spent did in fact equate to 1200$ USD. If it did not equate to the US dollar correctly, it did not count.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Post Count
    You should receive 15000 gold for the 2nd tier for the $1,000 spent. Send a ticket again & follow up it mostly everyday & change the ticket status to 207 to expedite it.

To follow up a first ticket, simply copy & paste it & add the original ticket # & send it to the 2nd one. And keep following it up, for example, this is my 3rd follow up from the ticket #(1st original ticket number) with the original written issue - copy & paste it. Make sure you change your status to 207 every time you follow up.

Good Luck on that mate..!

Edit: With 20% off - 12 vault x $79.99 = is only $959.88 - i think your short of $40.12...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 07-07-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    am sure i spent 1200 $, bcos after i bough many vaults of gold in euro currency, i sent a ticket to know if the 2nd tier was met. They answered the 1st of july (in a day only) confirming i spent 1200$.
    The game may hurt your relationships. It may hurt your career. It may even bankrupt you. But it will give you entertainment. You may make new friends. And you will get the chance to escape a sometimes boring world to go to one where you always have fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    well then just forward them that email saying you only received the 1st tier. seems pretty cut and dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpzoon View Post
    am sure i spent 1200 $, bcos after i bough many vaults of gold in euro currency, i sent a ticket to know if the 2nd tier was met. They answered the 1st of july (in a day only) confirming i spent 1200$.
    Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day

Heavy Marine Helicopter
    PM if you are a retired top faction player who just wants to enjoy the game
    **Retired from formerly known as The Buckwheat Connection**

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would be more curious how people can afford to pay their bills and give Gree $1200/month. I do pretty well and I don't see that in my budget...
    -------------------------------------------------
    Proud Member of "Late Nite Killas"
    Former Member of "Strategic Air Command" (RIP Seal)
    Former Member of "Usual Suspects"

Raiding...raiding...raiding...hopefully not any of you guy's bases....
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    I would be more curious how people can afford to pay their bills and give Gree $1200/month. I do pretty well and I don't see that in my budget...
    Tell us more how other people spend money, ohmahgawd so EXCITING!
    JohnStriderOfDoom | Russia | 610 686 221 | Major | lvl 139 | 500 allies [Updated 07/13/13]
    Are you an FNG? Don't know what an FNG is? Find out today!
    Click >HERE< for the FNG Guide.
    Click >HERE< for Enjoy Life's Spreadsheet

PM for ally add.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Good one Jonny.

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Edit: With 20% off - 12 vault x $79.99 = is only $959.88 - i think your short of $40.12...
    In addition to that fact, taxes are taken into account, from what I have been told by big spenders on this game. It's how much actually goes into GREE's company that counts, which if you think about it makes sense from a business perspective.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Got today 2 different and conflicting emails to my 2 tickets:
    - the 1st says that he has evidence the last june I payed out 1200 $ (i guess he is wrong, even counting 4 stockpile of gold not settled i won't over that amount)
    - the second one says am short of 24 $, showing evidence of 12 vault of gold 20% off - plus 1 stockpile of gold 20% off (he is missing another stockpile of gold)
    My google wallet reports all the purchases in euro, plus noticed that when a buy a 20% off vault of gold in MW menu shows me 60, 94 € (equivalent to 78 $) but when i set the payment the system add 5 € for a total purchase of 65, 11€ (equivalent to 83, 24$).
    Are these 5 € commissions to google or to funzio inc.? In the first case i would be short of 14 $ (they would be right and i have to shout the mouth) in the second one i would be over 25 $.
    Any1 (google or Itune) experiences the same surplus when submitting the payment?
    Last edited by Gpzoon; 07-09-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpzoon View Post
    Got today 2 different and conflicting emails to my 2 tickets:
    - the 1st says that he has evidence the last june I payed out 1200 $ (i guess he is wrong, even counting 4 stockpile of gold not settled i won't over that amount)
    - the second one says am short of 24 $, showing evidence of 12 vault of gold 20% off - plus 1 stockpile of gold 20% off (he is missing another stockpile of gold)
    My google wallet reports all the purchases in euro, plus noticed that when a buy a 20% off vault of gold in MW menu shows me 60, 94 € (equivalent to 78 $) but when i set the payment the system add 5 € for a total purchase of 65, 11€ (equivalent to 83, 24$).
    Are these 5 € commissions to google or to funzio inc.? In the first case i would be short of 14 $ (they would be right and i have to shout the mouth) in the second one i would be over 25 $.
    Any1 (google or Itune) experiences the same surplus when submitting the payment?
    It is likely that the 5 Euro commission is a Google wallet fee and not from Gree/Funzio, if that were the case, then it looks like you missed the tier by a very small amount. Also, you may want to confirm that none of the purchases happened a few hours before the start of the month or a few hours after the end of the month. I don't know what time zone Gree uses for this calculation method, but that may also be a contributing factor. Settlement time lag from a third party settlement organization like Google Wallet in addition to possible time zone issues may cause something to be actually recorded in one day versus another.

I always try to purchase all my gold a day or two before the end of the month and a day or two after the start of the month to minimize those issues. At the end of the day, this is a BONUS program that Gree does not really have an obligation to continue or do at all, and at the $1,000 and $2,000+ level I think it is a really good bonus, so I have zero complaints and my experience with it thus far has been very, very good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All bs aside, i thought i wasted too much money on this game like $500 in 2 months.. But seriously how can anyone justify over 1k a month!!?? Or afford it for that matter!! I do ok for my age 22, 70k a year.. But daymmmm!! What do u people do for a living??!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bcars View Post
    At the end of the day, this is a BONUS program that Gree does not really have an obligation to continue or do at all, and at the $1,000 and $2,000+ level I think it is a really good bonus, so I have zero complaints and my experience with it thus far has been very, very good.
    I completely cope with you, there is no obligation from Gree to issue this bonus infact when you enroll the program they tell you that Gree reserves to change it without notification.
    In the other hands, is also true that, according to the montly bonus program, if u r close to 400 $ or 800 $ for sure that month you will spend the missing amount to meet the minimum tier. This is what i did except that at a certain moment of the day system refused all my payments till the day after.
    Anyway from your answer i didn't get if you have been experiencing any fee/commission when submit the final payment. Is this only with google ore Itune as well? It is concerning euros or other currency as well?
    Sorry for my questions but i want to understand this issue.

If I had already spent $350 without joining this program, is it too late to join now and spend another 150? Or must I have joined first and then spend 500 only after joining?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman.mao View Post
    If I had already spent $350 without joining this program, is it too late to join now and spend another 150? Or must I have joined first and then spend 500 only after joining?
    To enroll the program you need to submit an ingame ticket. If the 350 $ have been spent this month, they will concurr to meet the minimum tier.