How about setting up an in-battle chat w the other team?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How about setting up an in-battle chat w the other team?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How about setting up an in-battle chat w the other team?

Gree...please set up something so we can talk to the other team when we are battling them. It'd be awesome if you could do this IMO.

Post Count
    We have wanted this since back in Greenland. It would be really cool to talk back and forth. I believe the reason why we don't is because of the amount of trash talk that would take place. Most of us have the courtesy to behave ourselves, but some do not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Chat screens out most bad words, so most posts would be nothing but asterisks.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd could be fun if people cold control themselves, but as we all know, there's a lot who can't.

Post Count
    A chat would be a neat feature. I would also like the ability to give extra strength to a wall we are currently using during a battle.

IE: If the team you are fighting isnt doing much, just watching you fight them, you wasted a level 10 wall, but if you went in with a level 8, and they began ripping it down, you could upgrade it in fight to a 10, but could cost twice as much than going in with a level 10. Replace the active wall status with a health of your wall bar, so you can see what the other team is doing to your wall. Same with the DL, see what their health is in regards to them hitting you to open up everyone else for attack.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes! in battle chat would be awesome!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Chat with the opposition during a battle? WHAT! Have you seen Romeo and Juliet?

Just what we need when in the thick of it, battling the foe and then we find out one of us isn't fighting anymore cause she chatting it up with some cute face guy from the other side! Then they fall in love and try to run away with each other. Due to the fog of war they can't find each other and get lost and confused on the battlefield. Then since they're so much in love, she kills herself, then the guy finally finds her, kills himself from grief and a broken heart and from overwhelming guilt for convincing her to run away...

So do you want kids from every faction to end up dead? Please vote for no comms between battling factions.

LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwind View Post
    Chat with the opposition during a battle? WHAT! Have you seen Romeo and Juliet?
    Only first 2 mins the I feel asleep

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    Gree...please set up something so we can talk to the other team when we are battling them. It'd be awesome if you could do this IMO.
    Why, I see no advantage to this. Its only going to cause more crashes. I understand the concept behind this but why can't you use a messenger service to share intel with instead of something that's going to cripple the system. You have other tools at your disposal. Please Gree don't listen to thus demand. I'm sorry but the way it is right now, we don't need an all in one system.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 Joules View Post
    Why, I see no advantage to this. Its only going to cause more crashes. I understand the concept behind this but why can't you use a messenger service to share intel with instead of something that's going to cripple the system. You have other tools at your disposal. Please Gree don't listen to this demand. I'm sorry but the way it is right now, we don't need an all in one system.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal T Iguana View Post
    Why, I see no advantage to this. Its only going to cause more crashes. I understand the concept behind this but why can't you use a messenger service to share intel with instead of something that's going to cripple the system. You have other tools at your disposal. Please Gree don't listen to thus demand. I'm sorry but the way it is right now, we don't need an all in one system.

It wouldn't be to chat w your own faction...i meant it'd be nice to chat w the opposing faction members. Agree that it'd probably lead to yet another system failure or thing to fix for Gree...just saying it'd be nice to at least interact somehow w the other people who you otherwise never get to talk to unless u randomly see them here or in your attack list

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    A chat would be a neat feature. I would also like the ability to give extra strength to a wall we are currently using during a battle.

IE: If the team you are fighting isnt doing much, just watching you fight them, you wasted a level 10 wall, but if you went in with a level 8, and they began ripping it down, you could upgrade it in fight to a 10, but could cost twice as much than going in with a level 10. Replace the active wall status with a health of your wall bar, so you can see what the other team is doing to your wall. Same with the DL, see what their health is in regards to them hitting you to open up everyone else for attack.
    when you move up, al factions walls are level 10s... Nope you wouldnt even see a level 9 at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm going to say no, do not set up a chat line. Ppl would talk trash n it's easy to get around the censor. We have enough in game issues as is, can u imagine gree getting this right without creating 15 different bugs??? (taking a yr to remove 10 of them n then having 5 more bugs permanently added). The team here is not competent enough to even get close to putting in a chat system without receiving 10000 plus tickets n losing more players. They still have a lot of bug fixes n hacks to fix. I'd prefer to have my ally n units lists alphabetised.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wow guys.. i like this concept but i tink this is d first time i've seen a mobile app game having so many extensions & other software to support LOL. cool stuff tho

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm against it.
    Every thing that takes away that little edge that my and other organized factions have created for themselves by using external tools, group chats, forums, charts, blogs etc.