Kingdom Age Guild Recruitment Sheet - Revamped - Restarted - Need permission to edit.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you like this thread to get a sticky status, in the recruitment section?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this thread should get a sticky in the recruitment section.

11 91.67%
  • No, this thread should get a sticky in the recruitment section.

1 8.33%

Thread: Kingdom Age Guild Recruitment Sheet - Revamped - Restarted - Need permission to edit.

Post Count

Kingdom Age Guild Recruitment Sheet - Revamped - Restarted - Need permission to edit.

Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet

Revamped, Restarted & Requires Edit Permission

The Old post and the old spreadsheet was deleted.

I have revamped the previous Guild recruitment Spreadsheet as people were altering other guilds info and messing up the sheet.

Improvements an a good reason to use:
    1) The public will be able to view but not edit the sheet.
    2) Guild representatives that would like to advertise their sheet will have to request editing permissions via email stating what guild they are representing and agreeing not to edit the information for other guilds. People caught editing other guilds info intentionally will have editing right removed and their guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.
    3) There are 3 sheets:
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet - Graveyard
    Guild Recruitment Spreadsheet - Banned
    4) There is a column that shows the last time a sheet was either Updated or Confirmed. Guild info that is over a month old will be moved to the Graveyard. When a guild decides to follow up with confirmation they can then copy and delete their info from the graveyard and paste it back into the main sheet with either updated information or confirm that the existing information is up to date.
    5) The sheet will be sorted by Rank first then by Date Updated, this way guilds that keep their info up to date will be rewarded for their efforts. Guild representatives will be asked to follow these sorting guide lines when they edit their sheets. Google keeps track of changes and who made the changes. Any guild found sorting the sheet other than the intended method will have editing permissions removed and their guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.
    6) A guild that has been Banned once may reapply and may be given privileges once again depending on the situation. Any guild that gets banned a second time will be highlighted red on the Banned sheet and will not be allowed to use the sheets again.
    7) I have added a column for just about everything a Player would want to know or a guild would want to advertise if you would like for me to add something PM me with reference to the sheet and what you wanted added and why, I will consider adding a column if there is good reason.

Any serious guilds out there that would like to advertise their guilds in an honest way it will be a great tool for people to look up guilds they may want to join.

If you would like to represent your guild and add the info of your guild to the sheet there is information on the sheet on how to request edit permissions. Please do not PM me to be added to the sheet use the email address and follow the directions provided on the sheet.

Google keeps track of any and all changes made on the sheet and who made the changes so rest assured anyone caught deliberately changing someone else's information will be removed from the permission list and the Guild will be moved to the Banned sheet.

Here is a link to the "Kingdom Age Guild Recruitment Sheet::
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&pli=1#gid=2

Link to the Graveyard Sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdHl5aE43eHZWRk9yVVdlTFVlLWUta EE&pli=1#gid=1

Link to Banned Sheet: (Only I will have permissions on this sheet)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCUTOSskdQjdHl5aE43eHZWRk9yVVdlTFVlLWUta EE&pli=1#gid=4

Hope it helps people looking for guilds , to find the right guild for them.
    Hope it also helps Guilds in their recruitment effort.

I do not want to here about speculations on guild that may or may not be Hacking do not pm me do not email me with this info. Write a support ticket to Gree. If Gree comes out with a sheet listing guilds that have been removed for hacking I will remove from the sheet at that time. A guild that had a hacker but has not been removed will not be removed from the sheet.

If you really do not like guilds with hacker activity then visit the appropriate thread I started to voice your concern to help motivate Gree to do something about it. Go to the following thread vote and reply with your concerns there. Don't complain act, Vote and reply in the thread.

Link:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Gold-and-Honor

Enjoy,
    Tempus

PS. To come: Players looking for guilds sheet.

Do not ask for permissions to add guild to the spreadsheet via PM or reply go to the sheet and follow the directions there.

People that are new to the forums and have less that 20 posts and are unable to start a new thread and anyone else, are more than welcome to reply to this thread with information on your guild for recruitment.
    Last edited by TempusDA; 06-15-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Post Count
    If you would like to see this post get stickied in the recruitment section reply with your thoughts.

Post Count
    Absolutely this should be a sticky!! This seems like a great tool both for recruiting and for guild searching. Should be made compulsory :-)
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    This needs to stay at the top..........
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554