New event + collect all 9 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New event + collect all 9

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    I do have a feeling they reduced the chance for gold opens though. I mean 2/14 opened is hardly a "medium" chance and I'm not the only one noticing this
    I always thought you should be able to trade in like 5 boxes for a guaranteed open. I always end up with like 70 boxes at the end.

Post Count
    Last time I had close to 200 boxes left, depends on the nr of mobs needed to be killed in alongside running ltq's.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it's fine being called the alliance attack boost.. because it is the amount of alliance members that allows you to bring more units weapons and armour that are basically your stats. Although if you took "attack" out of the phrase it would then change to as what it states.

Post Count
    How does the top player have 196? Is it some kind of glitch or is the person spending two hundred bucks?

Post Count
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    How does the top player have 196? Is it some kind of glitch or is the person spending two hundred bucks?
    more like 2000$......but dont forget the bonus program ....

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    I do have a feeling they reduced the chance for gold opens though. I mean 2/14 opened is hardly a "medium" chance and I'm not the only one noticing this
    I too am noticing that I am getting units at way less than half as much as I usually do opening with gold. It seems to me they made it a LOT more difficult, if not downright impossible to collect all 9 without spending a lot of gems. It is this kind of greed that drives people away from the game.

I currently have two units... both the same useless unit. And 5 eggs. By this point in all previous box LTEs I'd have had almost half the units by now.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I too am noticing that I am getting units at way less than half as much as I usually do opening with gold. It seems to me they made it a LOT more difficult, if not downright impossible to collect all 9 without spending a lot of gems. It is this kind of greed that drives people away from the game.

I currently have two units... both the same useless unit. And 5 eggs. By this point in all previous box LTEs I'd have had almost half the units by now.
    I have two eggs and two units in 15 tries with the gold option.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Banned
    Post Count
    Sure people are just trolling but in case any one actually takes them seriously alliance attack % is bonus alliance attack based on your base attack it has nothing to do with bringing extra units to battle.
    Ie my profile attack is +/- 2,400,000 but my base without multipliers is +/- 1,250,000 so an extra 5% would give 5% on the 1,250,000 meaning a 62,500 increase on profile bringing it up to 2,462,500 my base attack will remain at 1,250,000 (this is talking only the multiplier and ignoring the stats of the unit itself)

The reason it is called alliance attack % is because that is what your attack has always been called ie the attack score of your entire alliance that you take into battle. Most people simplify it to just attack or defence but the correct full term is alliance attack or alliance defence.

Gree has posted how multipliers work before but basically ones that increase stats are added then applied ie if you have boosts of beast attack 20%, 20% and 10% your final will be your base beast attack +50%. While ones that reduce things ie casualty rates or hp regen time are done culmuitively ie if you have 5%,30%, 20% and 15 % hp regen reduction you actually get 100 x 95% = 95% x 70% = 66.5% x 80% = 53.2% x 85% = 45.22% not 30% which would be if they were added then multiplied

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Sure people are just trolling but in case any one actually takes them seriously alliance attack % is bonus alliance attack based on your base attack it has nothing to do with bringing extra units to battle.
    Ie my profile attack is +/- 2,400,000 but my base without multipliers is +/- 1,250,000 so an extra 5% would give 5% on the 1,250,000 meaning a 62,500 increase on profile bringing it up to 2,462,500 my base attack will remain at 1,250,000 (this is talking only the multiplier and ignoring the stats of the unit itself)

The reason it is called alliance attack % is because that is what your attack has always been called ie the attack score of your entire alliance that you take into battle. Most people simplify it to just attack or defence but the correct full term is alliance attack or alliance defence.

Gree has posted how multipliers work before but basically ones that increase stats are added then applied ie if you have boosts of beast attack 20%, 20% and 10% your final will be your base beast attack +50%. While ones that reduce things ie casualty rates or hp regen time are done culmuitively ie if you have 5%,30%, 20% and 15 % hp regen reduction you actually get 100 x 95% = 95% x 70% = 66.5% x 80% = 53.2% x 85% = 45.22% not 30% which would be if they were added then multiplied
    All my calculations on my stats and bonuses are confirming this. Thx to make it so clear ! I would just add for those who wonder : just remember you gold hit strength on last Boss, this was your ground attack stat. You then add the 18k of the dark majesty, you apply 5% and you will obtain a good estimation of the weight of the bonus if you get it now. Well just estimation because you have played the ancient curse LTQ and won new units thus increasing your ground attack stat.
    Last edited by JPNy; 07-24-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Woot got my collect 9 unit this morning! Very nice boost with that +5%!!!
    0 gems spent plus still 2 days to spare :-)

Post Count
    That is awesome. I need two more. It looks like I might have to start using the gems.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marko101 View Post
    Woot got my collect 9 unit this morning! Very nice boost with that +5%!!!
    0 gems spent plus still 2 days to spare :-)
    That is awesome... I never thought you could finish one of these box events gem free. I've been using gems since day 1 and still need 3 of the units. F%&$*(K! hahaha.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    That is awesome... I never thought you could finish one of these box events gem free. I've been using gems since day 1 and still need 3 of the units. F%&$*(K! hahaha.
    I've never finished the collect units box event either. In fact, the last EB was the first collect units quest I've ever finished. I don't use gems on chance items. I only them on guaranteed things like LTQs.\

Right now I am at 3/8 of the units needed but I have enough Hound Rangers to start a kennel and enough archers to challenge Robin Hood's band of men. Well, if the archer unit didn't suck so bad, I could.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeytah View Post
    I've never finished the collect units box event either. In fact, the last EB was the first collect units quest I've ever finished. I don't use gems on chance items. I only them on guaranteed things like LTQs.\

Right now I am at 3/8 of the units needed but I have enough Hound Rangers to start a kennel and enough archers to challenge Robin Hood's band of men. Well, if the archer unit didn't suck so bad, I could.
    yea.. this is the first time I am spending gems on a box event. That 5% alliance attack is just to good to pass up! I am stopping at a mountain though.. If I don't get it by then... I am quitting! haha

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ninja I said the same thing when I had one unit left for the prize. Then I couldn't resist spending more so my original $100 wouldn't be a waste. I can sadly say after what I figure was around 3200 gems I got that last damn unit and got the prize. I am trying to convince myself it was worth it because I got all three spend more units, the 25 egg unit, and the collect 8 unit but now I kinda feel like an idiot. Gree got me again.