GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE, please change the way Guild Quest rewards are given out

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

GREE, please change the way Guild Quest rewards are given out

Hi Sirus,

Hope you take this feedback seriously. The way guild quest rewards are given out is a complete farce. Currently, they are tagged to the guild and anyone joining the guild will gain all units earned all the way back to the first GQ. This really doesn't make sense when you compare the way rewards are given out for guild wars.

As an officer of a Top 100 guild, I have seen a spate of LLP applying for top guilds just so they can get the rewards from the GQ. You are devaluing the rest of us who spend so much effort and gems to get them only to see that almost everyone now has the winter dragon and song siren..

I hope you can change it. I understand that by doing it this way, it is probably a programming limitation because unlike the guild wars, recruitment is allowed during GQ. So you have to tag the rewards to the guild and not the players.

There must be a sound reasoning on why you award the units for guild wars as such. Can you imagine if guild war rewards are given out in the same manner as GQ ? Any new LLP can just join a top guild and they earn everything back to the first guild war... Wouldn't that hurt your pockets since there is an easy way for LLP to gain stats now?

Simple solution. Change GQ rewards to same treatment as guild wars. Disallow recruitment during this period. You can even hold back all the rewards and only give them out at the end of GQ, if all this is because of a programming limitation.

Btw, no offense to those guilds that are peddling the song siren as a way to attract new recruits . Our guild has completed the GQ , but no way are we devaluing our efforts by giving it to someone else for free.

Post Count
    Completely agree. We have had jumpers in our guild, (That's what we call them). Jump in, get the rewards and jump out again. You can say we should vet them first, but at the end of the day you only have their word and previous comments from their profile. Members spend Gems to get through the Guild Quests and it's a complete waste. It's even been suggested that the next Guild Quest we won't bother and do the same as low level players. We won't do this !! But until this has been corrected I don't blame people for doing what is an easy way of boosting stats.
    This will be rife until it is corrected !!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All who support change to this please post your comments.
    Can you imagine the Raid Boss event is the same as well?
    And we are early into GQ, only 2 times.. What about a couple of months from now? Any new player can just get 500k stats by doing nothing.. Sure throws the game balance off.
    Already the value of building level 10 BD and GL are thrown down the drain with the LTQ rewards, GREE don't make it worse with GQ rewards too.

Post Count
    I absolutely agree, and we have had many guild hoppers! It's really not fair on our kind of people who are very loyal to our guilds and have been right from the very start of the wars. And also guild leaders who can't be hopping around gaining those very valuable units left right and centre. As a guild leader myself it is now a policy of the PFJ to not accept ANY new requests from now on during a guild quest until this is changed.
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree 100 percent with you guys. All the points mentioned in above posts are absolutely true. And what i feel surprise is how GREE team has abruptly introduced these GQs without proper testing. I think they forget day by day that they are running an online game played by some thousands of people. They just think of money and more money!! So funny GREE..you guys absolutely ruining the game. Grow up GREE kids..come on
    KingdomAge:
    For ally's 987-252-835
    Guild: MACHO WARRIORS - Founder
    To apply: Guild Invite Code #310306571
    #246 Storming Glacial Pass
    #315 Giant's Alley
    #485 Blighted Woods
    #675 Dragon's Roost

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Here's a solution, don't accept anyone until the guild quest is over with.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think he is talking about after the guild quest is finished, and old rewards being given out.
    If you take a new member in druing the guild quest they should be eligible for the rewards as the rewards go to all guild members.(if you have people jumping in to get wht you have then leave, maybe one should look at their interview prosess and tweek it)
    Once the quest is finished no rewards should be given out let alone old rewards.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    I totally agree. Guild quest prizes should be given out like guild war prizes. Once they are awarded, the prize is locked. It really is unfair to those of us who actually spent gems trying to get them. It is maddening to know that people are jumping guilds and getting them for nothing. Gree, this has to be changed!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks valid or.. My point exactly.
    For those who don't know, one can't change guilds during war, so that GREE can credit all the war rewards to all the members of that guild once the war ends and not tag anything.
    Because GQ units have to be collected, you have to log in to get each individual unit. The units won't appear unless you log into the game.. As such they have to tag the GQ units to the guild which is a silly idea

Post Count
    I agree with much of the discussion on this thread. I don't have a problem with new recruits receiving the current guild quest reward, but receiving all of them back to the beginning doesn't seem fair to those players that busted their butt (or wallet) to obtain them.

Post Count
    I'm 99% certain that this is a glitch and not the way it's meant to be. Go send in a ****load of tickets! Mine is sent

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ticket sent.

Post Count
    Here's the logic to the other side:

What if you have two accounts? On two devices? Why is it unfair to toss your LLP into the Guild to earn the rewards that you already paid for with your HLP? Hmm?

Again, if it was you that was benefiting, there wouldn't be this argument. It's only unfair because you're not taking advantage of the situation. It's logical. It's smart. And, it's not a horrible plan.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it should work as follows.

I am in a guild when the unit is received from completion the quest/event then I keep the unit forever.

I join a guild after the units are received, I get them for as long as I am in the guild. If I leave, they are removed from my character.

This means if I earned them, I keep them. If I didn't earn them, I can use them while in the guild that did earn them, allowing me to help my guild loaning me the units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis View Post
    I join a guild after the units are received, I get them for as long as I am in the guild. If I leave, they are removed from my character.
    And, what if you're kicked out of the Guild? Hmmmm......?