Park City LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Park City LTQ

Post Count

Park Traffiking LTQ

Anyone know what maps to preload for the next LTQ?
    Last edited by squintycath; 07-20-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by squintycath View Post
    Anyone know what maps to preload for the next LTQ?
    monument park

Post Count
    Yes: you need to prehit all of them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yes: you need to prehit all of them.
    Prehit all the maps or just the park one's..!?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Use your common sense dude

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Banned
    Post Count
    The same applies for every ltq; pre-hit as many jobs on as many maps as you possibly can. Don't bother to pre-hit low energy jobs because those end up being the "easy" goals. Skip the first few maps so your preloads mean something when you get to the more difficult goals or even elite mode if you're lucky.

Another benefit from preloading, even if your pre-hit jobs don't come up you're a step ahead for some future ltq.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    The same applies for every ltq; pre-hit as many jobs on as many maps as you possibly can. Don't bother to pre-hit low energy jobs because those end up being the "easy" goals. Skip the first few maps so your preloads mean something when you get to the more difficult goals or even elite mode if you're lucky.

Another benefit from preloading, even if your pre-hit jobs don't come up you're a step ahead for some future ltq.
    I pre-hit all jobs in order of maps. The lower level maps are more likely to be used (and reused) in LTQs, actually. There are certain jobs/maps that come up a lot (e.g. Otto Pennig on Shoreline, or later maps like Boardwalk/Hillcrest/Broadway/etc), but not much use speculating on which to prehit. The LTQs usually have some semblance of a theme, so it wouldn't surprise me to see multiple "park maps", although Monument Park was used not too long ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    It probably makes no real difference to the end outcome, X energy per ltq is needed however you break it down. I just prefer to spend my preload time on the most costly jobs like bosses or jobs that require 3-4+ hits.

But as far as prepping for "specifically the next ltq", it's always a safe bet to load as much as possible in the given time, however you do it. Math may be required.

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I pre-hit all jobs in order of maps. The lower level maps are more likely to be used (and reused) in LTQs, actually. There are certain jobs/maps that come up a lot (e.g. Otto Pennig on Shoreline, or later maps like Boardwalk/Hillcrest/Broadway/etc), but not much use speculating on which to prehit. The LTQs usually have some semblance of a theme, so it wouldn't surprise me to see multiple "park maps", although Monument Park was used not too long ago.
    This was helpful. Thanks BigMoney

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Banned
    Post Count
    We have the full list as well as the amount of times and the event used to see if a target gets hit more offten RUN.jpgbetter.jpg

Post Count
    In general, map bosses are popular.

Consistent Contributor hawkeye_9's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by craftytempter View Post
    We have the full list as well as the amount of times and the event used to see if a target gets hit more offten RUN.jpgbetter.jpg
    This is also a helpful idea. I just went to the Best of the Best Guides and the jobs spreadsheet link is not working. Anyone else know of a master list of PvE jobs?

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Was it only me or did pre hitting job not work last event? The maps I had hit that were used in the event were all reset to default :/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    never forget prepping the statue of liberty, it seems to be in every single ltq :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye_9 View Post
    This is also a helpful idea. I just went to the Best of the Best Guides and the jobs spreadsheet link is not working. Anyone else know of a master list of PvE jobs?
    If you want the LTQ data give me a shout I will email it to who ever wants it (Excel) it has no prize or xp data as i don't care to much about xp sorry