GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This game rocks as Free to Play

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Truth or sweet lies ?

sweet lies , lets make a person happy so she can take the credits and write all about it for weeks !

truth forum drama was so bad , it isn't even funny anymore , since assault and flattery took over the only usefull things on the forum !

Also don't be afraid to play this game for fun , way too many cheaters .
    But Gree created them , sorry they know who is cheating who is not !
    We as players so easily become cheaters in this game it is stupid !

Remember Murda ? So much for his sincerity !
    Look at Tzora rofl lmao , look at fig , joey cool !
    Doesn't matter if you are paid or sponsored to do a job !
    Just do it well or don't bother , or be like the room make people laugh .
    Can I ask what murda has done bro?
    Way to many cheaters. And if you mention it now you get a ban.
    Those you use to cry so loud about being against cheats now are happy with them because it brings them good syn prizes..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Can I ask what murda has done bro?
    Way to many cheaters. And if you mention it now you get a ban.
    Those you use to cry so loud about being against cheats now are happy with them because it brings them good syn prizes..
    that is so true! the other day i was sitting next to the coder and he said that people are no longer complaining about cheaters. ...........oh damn, now i spilled the beans ...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    that is so true! the other day i was sitting next to the coder and he said that people are no longer complaining about cheaters. ...........oh damn, now i spilled the beans ...
    I could name 3 of the current top 10 without even having to think about it who have cheats.
    When I mention this on the forum I get reported and warnings/bans.
    People just don't care anymore if they think they can get away with it.
    Each syn I talk of I report it to first. 9/10 times they choose to ignore and keep the cheats in.

Post Count

Thumbs up

Ok see even in the worst ripoff scam ever , all you can do is keep on laughing

Haha Bravo Dravak ;-) That's the key to all this no? To laugh? whether it's for pixeled glory or other. Free play or gold infused. Just make the most of it. Nice seeing you here again
    CK RavenZc

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tzora see you are getting the hang of it !

To Rag let it go , it is not worth fighting reporting anymore cheaters , 70% of this game is infested with cheaters/glitchers/exploiters/hackers one way or another , 5% are even stealing profit from apple and gree .
    Sorry in the end people only have there word and honor . no need to let them consume you !
    How unfair or unjust , it is the way it is !

Can I energy glitch you bet I can , do I want too ? Nah not worth my effort for a game . But I am not going to complain , infact where is the RAG that gave Sam greens

Raven definetly , it is like everything out of our control ! Just learn to laugh , who cares it is a illusion !
    Sure to some the illussion seem so real , cause others try to make it real .

LoL you shouldn't post the hit squads might come after you to give you a lot of red and ugly words

Banned
    Post Count
    Dravak is back? And for those who never saw me on the forums a long time ago, i was just lurking around, i didn't have an account.

Post Count
    Tzora see you are getting the hang of it !

To Rag let it go , it is not worth fighting reporting anymore cheaters , 70% of this game is infested with cheaters/glitchers/exploiters/hackers one way or another , 5% are even stealing profit from apple and gree .
    Sorry in the end people only have there word and honor . no need to let them consume you !
    How unfair or unjust , it is the way it is !

Can I energy glitch you bet I can , do I want too ? Nah not worth my effort for a game . But I am not going to complain , infact where is the RAG that gave Sam greens

Raven definetly , it is like everything out of our control ! Just learn to laugh , who cares it is a illusion !
    Sure to some the illussion seem so real , cause others try to make it real .

LoL you shouldn't post the hit squads might come after you to give you a lot of red and ugly words
    Haha that's part of the fun Dravak ~ it's Crime City ;-)
    CK RavenZc

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    Dravak is back? And for those who never saw me on the forums a long time ago, i was just lurking around, i didn't have an account.
    no just a temp visit , if you want you can have my infamy

It is not hard , you just have to unselfishe , laugh a lot and make a creative remark at the right time !
    Oh yeah and beat off the tons of stalkers , by rewarding them once in a while with a cookie !

god sounds like a good script for a anime need investors , producers and animators

Post Count
    It is not hard , you just have to unselfishe , laugh a lot and make a creative remark at the right time !
    Oh yeah and beat off the tons of stalkers , by rewarding them once in a while with a cookie !

Lmao!! that's why we are laughing D
    CK RavenZc

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Trap alert !! red alert , paranoia alert lmao

you can read my sentences or assume your own toughts , but don't blaim me or a heritage has anything to do ,with how your mind is constructed .

Take what you need , if you are entertained fine , if you are not also fine .
    In the worsts movies ever there is always a fan .
    In the best movies ever there is always a Hater .

Hahaha..your posts leave a bit to the imagination.. 80% is fairly straightforward and relevant, then the other 20% is up to me what the hell you are talking about.. But since the first 80% seemed intelligent enough I give you the benefit of the doubt on the other 20% and just assume it was really deep and insightful. Lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    I came in here to bash u cause of your title but well said.

Post Count
    Man. I've missed Dravak.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ****Trickle View Post
    Hahaha..your posts leave a bit to the imagination.. 80% is fairly straightforward and relevant, then the other 20% is up to me what the hell you are talking about.. But since the first 80% seemed intelligent enough I give you the benefit of the doubt on the other 20% and just assume it was really deep and insightful. Lol.
    I am doing you a favor I let people imagine , that is already rare these days .
    Too many people need TLDR and FAQ , walktroughs .

Well if the first 80% is enough why the doubt ? The last 20% is called the human mind factor !
    You know how many politcians would kill for a 80% approval rating
    They barely reach the 66% ..

@ MXZ help those poor sobs at Gree out , yes they reward crap for exploit solutions woot 100-210 gold !
    But you are doing it for the people you like and admire !

But the numbers of hackers/editors is ridiculous lmao , I feel pitty for those few legits left !
    Think they should be rewarded with the legit item !