GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indian Nation

Post Count
    check the other thread, you will know my importance to the indiot nation

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever watch that video I might care.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    i was referring to this post: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post877187 ... not the video.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    My mistake.
    I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever read the thread about that video I might care.

Better?

Long story short. The main problem with the indians was that people like Lupo were considered admirable. Before that Noddles' asinine behaviour war exactly as obnoxious as CK's asinine behaviour. The difference was that one was driven from the leadership and the other by the membership.

But Lupo is now an ex-Indian. Noodles has responded to his period of incarceration by taking on a weak account and playing like a cheerleader. Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being, and his merry band of fools who bizarrely think that pretending to be a war veteran makes you good at a phone app game. The majority, however, are hard and fair playing people, just as the majority of FC people are hard and fair playing.

Why drag this ancient history out on a daily basis?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    My mistake.
    I'm sure if I had enough free time to ever read the thread about that video I might care.

Better?

Long story short. The main problem with the indians was that people like Lupo were considered admirable. Before that Noddles' asinine behaviour war exactly as obnoxious as CK's asinine behaviour. The difference was that one was driven from the leadership and the other by the membership.

But Lupo is now an ex-Indian. Noodles has responded to his period of incarceration by taking on a weak account and playing like a cheerleader. Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being, and his merry band of fools who bizarrely think that pretending to be a war veteran makes you good at a phone app game. The majority, however, are hard and fair playing people, just as the majority of FC people are hard and fair playing.

74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    @idio

That the reason why we are so loved or hated its not a game to some it's so personal so something like what we say means alot to you that why I'll say it because its important to you to me it's not just that its my day off & the brawl event is boring so I'm killing time.

If I took this game so personal do you think I would be posting here.
    Now the best thing is for over a year the indiots posted their crap about cc domination posting hit list threatening players eta it was ok for them to do it & you people loved the drama.
    Now times have changed & watching the demise of you indiot heroes you should understand to fight an indiot you have to think like an indiot.

I don't go around living a life of pixels & number to know I'm strong as I am in real life, you can have a clan of people in a synd but I have a crew that are always ready to make people sing so find it difficult to get excited over a game of search & pressing.

I can find my fun anyway like how you find yours not knocking anyone but if you start barking like a dog you will get told to shut up once you don't such up you get out in the category of someone that don't learn so you take there ways & give it back to them with interest so fig turned into sinsir as the game evolves so do the players just life most people would like each other is real life but cc is not real life even if you spent real money, gree days good bye then you won't see no forum or game so do hate the game hate the player.

Post Count
    I can't believe no ones trolled this yet!!!!1
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    Bald zeema you may like who you wish you name just joey cool but joey history to Indian was only because payam attacked him daily and Indian came to his aid which was very good of them.

As time went & there was no payam they made enemies with everyone in the HL that weren't sun servant to them, they all loved the Indian thinking of bulling people that spoke against them & the fight from the game got brought I'm the forum to the point any point about them leaving the argument outside was run down by them & then the indiots had their constant childish games.

If you like indiots that's your issue but they didn't change, I for one don't & won't and can say what I want just how you can spend as much time playing cc as you want.
    The saying is dont pike the sleeping tiger because you won't like the consequences

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    It's good to remember history. If every current Indian tries to forget where they came from, I'll still bring up lupo every once in a while to remind you. No, you're not a respectable group.

(Fist)(fist)(star)(star)10-0!!!!!1(star)(star)(fist)(fist)
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    all i can say, i looooove history

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree with dippy, zeemer you should of thought it through before posting your babble, I'll let you off this time but keep in check next time.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Bald zeema you may like who you wish you name just joey cool but joey history to Indian was only because payam attacked him daily and Indian came to his aid which was very good of them.

As time went & there was no payam they made enemies with everyone in the HL that weren't sun servant to them, they all loved the Indian thinking of bulling people that spoke against them & the fight from the game got brought I'm the forum to the point any point about them leaving the argument outside was run down by them & then the indiots had their constant childish games.

If you like indiots that's your issue but they didn't change, I for one don't & won't and can say what I want just how you can spend as much time playing cc as you want.
    The saying is dont pike the sleeping tiger because you won't like the consequences
    Fair call, I'll stop my long-standing, well-known Indian loving antics.

edit: I was going to leave it at that, on a "more is less" idea, but really I can't.

Just to clarify, I said:
    Of the rest, there are quality players, as in all teams, and sub-human pieces of filth like Joey Cool, which no team could match for incompetence at being a human being
    And you took this to mean I was a firm supporter, and tried to disavow me of this notion.

I am not a believer in the notion that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You are an idiot.

Joey is a sub-human piece of filth.

Those statements do not contradict.

End of story.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 07-20-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Zeema I take it back but Joey is a cool guy or was a cool guy but the burn influence wasn't the best

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You're digging yourself deeper into the quagmire of idiocy.

Pretending to be a war veteran when you've never even served is not cool, regardless of whether you have been influenced by burn or not. I don't care how polite you are on the forum for a phone app game.

I guess different people have different standards for moral adequacy. And yours is wrong.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Time out guys time out >_< .
    All I do is fool around, and you have a major argument, >.<
    Dragon Realms
    Level 53 A/D of 190k.