NON TEAM PLAYER 1.3 million - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NON TEAM PLAYER 1.3 million

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    He'd need more than a drink to fly the stars and bars I imagine.
    Well he sounds like he would enjoy the bars. And who doesn't like stars?

What about a friendly smile and a hangover remedy?

Nothing wrong with a bit of southern hospitality.

Banned
    Post Count
    And im sober now....so you can guess how bad I am.

incidently MWWM I know are the most powerful syndicate.....with like a book and ****......I wont be joining you....your toooooo good.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's your too good not me, that made me sound pompous....sorry.

Banned
    Post Count
    Team Lupo Maybe

Post Count
    Just curious, are you the same player montecore was trying to "trade" during war?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Just curious, are you the same player montecore was trying to "trade" during war?
    Yes, but you can get him much cheaper now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Im looking for a house, not a home.....if you can convince me its a home I stay.

Every team I goto....when I leave.....Im not a team Player.....when im there im welcome.

I guarantee to give 500k first war, and if you serious I GUARENTEE not to be bottom half....

I don't Inerview well, [I]m close to an alcoholic. ask SAS

Ask Ban....Let the trolling begin
    Is this Spartacus?

Post Count
    This is such a weird situation, I have no idea what to make of it. "Here's a player who scores a ton of IP, please take him off our hands. We can't get rid of him quick enough."

Banned
    Post Count
    This is such a weird situation, I have no idea what to make of it. "Here's a player who scores a ton of IP, please take him off our hands. We can't get rid of him quick enough."
    I think I know who this person is. They do score high IP but their behaviour towards other syndicate members is not very pleasant.

Post Count
    I'm aware as well, but how bad could he really be?

(What a ringing endorsement.)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Want me to be honest? Im talking from experience as I have one of his games with me and I'm sure he won't mind me saying this but.... He can be hard work at times, he CAN be hard to understand and yes....he can rub people up the wrong way at times......but.....who can't!!! Give the guy I chance! I'd be happy to give him a home, but I think he wants a higher ranked home than us! Happy hunting buddy, you know you've somewhere to come if it doesn't pan out for you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    come join us. No hope of a top 50 finish even with your points. We have a town drunk and we'll just sit you with him to ramble on and sing some tunes. You obviously have decent stats so we will back you DL and throw you to the wolves.

If we booted everyone apart from our highest point scorer you still wouldn't be i the bottom half so no stress there.

No need for an interview also as I know that with the above information I have your full attention. If by chance you're still not 100% convinced, here comes the clincher. We don't have full bonuses and would expect you to pay some sort of rent. Whether this be a brick per week or copious amounts of cash is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Im looking for a house, not a home.....if you can convince me its a home I stay.

Every team I goto....when I leave.....Im not a team Player.....when im there im welcome.

I guarantee to give 500k first war, and if you serious I GUARENTEE not to be bottom half....

I don't Inerview well, [I]m close to an alcoholic. ask SAS

Ask Ban....Let the trolling begin

Banned
    Post Count
    Would that be the Same Grim Reeper who took all his officers to another syndicate......lol

And in answer to your question...no.

Banned
    Post Count
    And Big money.....I expected you to have a good IPh....imagine my disappointment.

Banned
    Post Count
    He made a decision to leave. He is welcome back if he wants to return. I am helping him find a new team.