NON TEAM PLAYER 1.3 million - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NON TEAM PLAYER 1.3 million

Banned
    Post Count
    I really hope The Giver finds a syndicate that he will be happy with.... Good luck dude.

Banned
    Post Count
    thanks buddy....that's nice.

Banned
    Post Count
    keep the offers coming

Lurker
    Post Count

Join STRAP

Quote Originally Posted by The Giver View Post
    Im looking for a house, not a home.....if you can convince me its a home I stay.

Every team I goto....when I leave.....Im not a team Player.....when im there im welcome.

I guarantee to give 500k first war, and if you serious I GUARENTEE not to be bottom half....

I don't Inerview well, [I]m close to an alcoholic. ask SAS

Ask Ban....Let the trolling begin

We here at strap work together to make each other stronger. We currently have 2 open positions. All we want is you to gather as many bricks as possible and donate cash if you can afford it. We only require 2000 Influence points during battle. That helps identify campers. Help when you can and how you can. We reached spot 325 but due to "real life" dropped back to 426 for the finish. Our only rule is no drama. Come check us out at 389-688-199

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you for all the offers, a House has been found. Thank you all. I have tried to respond to all messages, unfortunately I may have missed some, I apologise, and wish you all the best.

RIP Indica 420....You remain in my thoughts....and no I never had the honour to chat to him.....

Banned
    Post Count
    Is it TEAM LUPO?

Banned
    Post Count
    No more bumps please......Good luck all, and thanks for the new offers.....but I have found my house.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So, who did you choose?

Borrowing Thread for Top 190 add

Sorry for posting on this thread here, not allowed to start my own yet. ManiaK placed 190 in the last battle and some top players merged with a Top 100 syndicate. Now rebuilding. Most bonuses are in place already and looking for active players to help get this amazing Syndicate back on its feet. Invite Code 424467712

Banned
    Post Count
    I choose a team tot in top 10......why cause im a really bad human being and no one can get on withme.......or I want to spend time with my kids and still bring 500k........you decide.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    We don't have all the bonuses and are not very big. Just started. But we have humor. We are funnier than most syndicates. Let me know. Animal House!

Banned
    Post Count
    I can vouch first hand that The Giver is a decent and honest person. I really hope he finds a syndicate he can call home and be respected. Any team that takes him on will only benefit and would be lucky to have him.

The Giver made me a promise to help me out and he was true to his word...... A big pile of bricks, enough to build a whole city and koi pond in his honour! And a whole lot of cash, and I mean a lot!!
    A top person and a good guy to have in your corner.

Good luck my friend. And thanks for all your advice.
    Last edited by Confederate Rebels; 07-23-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Shocking as it may appear, I have found a home, with a great crew, some would leave after SAS...not me....if you don't ponse, can hit 200k, come join us......ill even set up a room......you beat my score, ill buy your gold.....lol.....trolls please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good luck and enjoy the war

Banned
    Post Count
    For those wishing to Attack me.......My Name is

My Angel let her rest in Peace, im at level 223....enjoy.

I never Lie.