hows the "Daily Business" going?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hows the "Daily Business" going?

Post Count

hows the "Daily Business" going?

i see syndicate events are going just fine. all of the top syndicates are kicking butts and having loads of fun in the syndicate wars.

how about the daily business? doing good? the events, pvp and all that ..
    Last edited by TZora; 07-20-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nah as the official spokesperson for the indiot, we indiots are losing our mind all we do is fantasise about the Fight Club & how can we ever reach third spot.

We indiots are pretty awful at the game since gree patched up our gold & cash glitches but once an indiot always the big indiot. Indiot and proud we.

These rouge n sas are just living of the indiot name we asked them to take number one spot but all they want to do is get excited and happy like we were at the converted 2nd spot.

Oh well as the official indiot spoken person endorsed by the great leader Poddle™
    It's official FC rule and we promise to be honourable indiots.

RIP Indiot Nation™👊🔫👊🔫💪💪

Post Count
    giving the thread 1 star doesn't help anything .. just like "Spit in the sky, it falls in your own eye"

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes our Nation works in the shadows now, I'm now the official spokesperson and our first goal is to hide, then we will hide a bit more, then we'll recruit cheerleader & make us sound so great.

Burn was useless he promised us we would be the greatest indiots ever if we make YouTube vids only for all credibility of the indiots to be diminished.

Open question, so any indiot related question please feel free to ask me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    giving the thread 1 star doesn't help anything .. just like "Spit in the sky, it falls in your own eye"
    well played

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes, the Indians have been destroyed, and now "daily business" is FC's business.

Congratulations to all involved.

74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 187omni View Post
    well played
    thx
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Yes, the Indians have been destroyed, and now "daily business" is FC's business.

Congratulations to all involved.

i'd prefer vitus79's version of what you said sweetie zeemer

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    lol you enjoy it Zora, dont you? i think everyone noticed how the game changed in the last few months or lets say since syndicates went official. permanent events, insane stat inflation, bugged rival lists etc..

i would not go that far to say Indians are destroyed, the game changed and so did the group. some people quit playing, some stopped spending, some play more gree games and are busy over there.

fact is those who put the most time and money into the app are most likely the "winners".
    #1 or #2500, does it really matter? its about to have fun and enjoy the game.

i left the Indians this week and passed my account for multiple reasons, mainly personal changes in my life but also the poor support, the ongoing bugs and exhausting events. trying to play them all and stay competitive became too much.

but i think Indians and the Indian Nation are one of the best teams out there, im still hanging out in chat with my peeps because they are just awesome.

on this note, keep mocking them and make threads. all part of the game i guess.

Bully on, Vv out

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm the official indiot spokesperson so any indiot need to get vetted by me before posting so Zora please discredit any indiot rant by that stupid girl v.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am sorry, the Indians cannot respond to you at the moment as they are busy packing to move to the reservation. They did however wanted a message passed onto everyone, they will be back once they start getting revenue from their bingo operation.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It does amuse me how the Indians remain the centre of conversation whether as in the past they were being accused of bullying, blah blah blah, or now where "the" fight club spends its time jeering.

Lol, you guys so need the Indians to justify your existence don'cha?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    lol you enjoy it Zora, dont you? i think everyone noticed how the game changed in the last few months or lets say since syndicates went official. permanent events, insane stat inflation, bugged rival lists etc..

i would not go that far to say Indians are destroyed, the game changed and so did the group. some people quit playing, some stopped spending, some play more gree games and are busy over there.

fact is those who put the most time and money into the app are most likely the "winners".
    #1 or #2500, does it really matter? its about to have fun and enjoy the game.

i left the Indians this week and passed my account for multiple reasons, mainly personal changes in my life but also the poor support, the ongoing bugs and exhausting events. trying to play them all and stay competitive became too much.

but i think Indians and the Indian Nation are one of the best teams out there, im still hanging out in chat with my peeps because they are just awesome.

on this note, keep mocking them and make threads. all part of the game i guess.

Bully on, Vv out
    awww sweetie .. i was just asking how is the daily business going .. not bullying or mocking or anything else .. just usual business. you know the 'daily business' better than anyone else, don't you

as for you leaving the indiots .. rats are the first to desert a sinking ship

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It does amuse me how the Indians remain the centre of conversation whether as in the past they were being accused of bullying, blah blah blah, or now where "the" fight club spends its time jeering.

Lol, you guys so need the Indians to justify your existence don'cha?
    i'm not saying anything on fight club's behalf dear, these are my personal thoughts about indiots.

i have my own beef with the indiots and they definitely made the game a lot more interesting for me. they wanted some challenge, i surely gave them enough. i contributed to their brand name's demise! so i miss them, you can say that .. i miss flamer and doggie both (but i'm sure they both had enough of me, youtube video is the proof). now since they're getting kicked left and right by the Fight Club, SAS and Rogues, they're lost in the oblivion ... what happened to their "bullying" now?

come out come out, where you are
    Last edited by TZora; 07-20-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    awww sweetie .. i was just asking how is the daily business going .. not bullying or mocking or anything else .. just usual business. you know the 'daily business' better than anyone else, don't you

as for you leaving the indiots .. rats are the first to desert a sinking ship
    pointless to talk to you, you never leveled up in time to pay you some visits in game, using stamina you know, the daily business you keep talking about. if bullying is dropping tens of thousands goldbars over a weekend then yes, the top3 team kick Indians around. but i think in normal gameplay Indians are still a strong force painting walls red, just like FC does, while Sas and Rogues profit from alot strong mid lvl players who can score big. ask them how the Indian match ups in syn wars are. i dont think thats the fight where they rack up 2-3 millions.

anyway, like sis morphine said.. the good guys need the bad guys, thats how it works.

and the sinking ship comment, well.. whatever floats your boat i guess 😉 my time has just come, interpret it as you want

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    but i think in normal gameplay Indians are still a strong force painting walls red
    u think huh? but you are not sure! oh boy, you can't digest the fact that "painting reds" is the past thing for indiots, "continuously getting and loving reds" is the present and "getting pissed off the reds and leaving crimecity" is the future tense. but wait a sec, u've already jumped off the sinking/stinking indiot ship. so stupido dumpity dumbo shoosh!