EPIC Battle SUP vs Ferr - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EPIC Battle SUP vs Ferr

Post Count
    Yea, I don't get Rough Neck. In one thread he acts like he wants to be SUP1, and in another he calls them losers. Haha, they are not losers, I call some if them awesome, and some of them friends.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CAPT.GIN View Post
    So says the guy that begged and begged and begged to join... Don't be mad because no one likes you...
    No worries , that's life, anywhere you're worst, and don't be mad,lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Rough is just mad that he still hasn't figured out how to play this game. Instead he devotes his time here to vent his frustration. I think it's funny when someone says all the game is, is who spends the most. Duh. Of course. Did that come to you in a revelation from god? That by itself wouldn't win, but it sure would not happen without it either. If some here think it's so meaningless to do well in this game, why would you even bother to comment. It sure seems to bother those ones greatly, though you would think according to their own words, it has no affect on them. In fact, why are they even playing this game at all. It's not like skill of the game alone will let you win, nor is it money alone that will. It's also very much a social game,and forging the right alliances and friendships can make a huge difference. Some realize they just don't have the necessary people skills to accomplish this, those they come here and cry instead. Hello rough.
    Strange isn't it, talking about friendship, ask your best buddy, Flash, he's 'supposed' to be THE MAN, and he can go on and on about friendship,....and his great assumption,....he's truly your best friend...while you're still with PUN of course!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    Yea, I don't get Rough Neck. In one thread he acts like he wants to be SUP1, and in another he calls them losers. Haha, they are not losers, I call some if them awesome, and some of them friends.
    There is a difference between PUN and SUP, no denying the original PUNs are awesome great respectable guys and the legendary Pirate Justice, and now SUP is just a bunch of PUN's collection of REJECTs
    I do have some great buddies in the original PUN, and one of them is PJ

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Troll View Post
    Is flash a code word in CAPT GIN lifestyle?
    Flash is the PUN version of Capt Gin, they're twin brothers

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    PJ is gone. he's my friend. this addiction that everyone has (to spend insane amounts of money) drove him insane to the point where he was done. deleted his accounts. have photos to prove if anyone wants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    There is a difference between PUN and SUP, no denying the original PUNs are awesome great respectable guys and the legendary Pirate Justice, and now SUP is just a bunch of PUN's collection of REJECTs
    I do have some great buddies in the original PUN, and one of them is PJ

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    i wouldn't post it on here of course, I know the TOS

but really, he quit. but of course he is PJ, so you never know...he may just come back...

but seriously, he quit...but maybe just maybe he'll come back...

but really, he quit....

you get the point!

talking in riddles like he always did, he is his own person, no doubt about that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eddietango View Post
    There is no epic battle. SUP? what is that? The true pirates, the real pirates have all left.
    There is no fighting (everyone is all gold these days)...just tap and pay. Why still play?
    Internet friends? Your best buddy could be a tranny. Big shot? No one knows who you
    are or cares. Lonely? Get a dog. You get my drift.
    +++1.......

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    It was Epic - in the first few battles - now - it's like Rocky 12 - we all know who will win

No offense & I like to root for the underdog - but - a cheetah will outrun a dog every time

Edit: like Thief said - once you get a Golden Army - it's not like the WD points are a Zero Sum Gain & are actually coming out of a player somehow - just like BP - the WD comes out of thin air - I mean - thin gold so attacking a Friendly doesn't do one bit of negative damage to anyone on the team - it's sitting out a battle & waiting an hour between (Suckas) that causes harm - falling further & further behind just to "be nice" ?
    Now there's an interesting thought. What if Gree changed the game so you could lose WD points? Maybe at some ratio, so for every five earned, one was lost from the losing side. Maybe also allow bigger/stronger walls. Would make for some interesting differences in fighting strategy, eh?

Snipe
    High Aces Faction - Top 150
    -19% Casualty Rate
    -26% Health Regen Time
    +20% Ground Attack
    +15% Air Attack
    +30% Infantry Attack
    +15% Sea Attack
    +30% Infantry Defense
    +30% Ground Defense
    +30% Air Defense
    +30% Sea Defense
    +30% Building Defense
    +30% Building Output
    +36 Guild Member Increase (56 total)
    *** Always looking for new, active fighters. Min A/D 400k. ***

High Aces faction ID 859 033 047
    I accept all alliance requests. Snipe alliance ID is 283 145 055.

Banned
    Post Count

Silence!!!

Do not speak of what you do not know of

Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    i wouldn't post it on here of course, I know the TOS

but really, he quit. but of course he is PJ, so you never know...he may just come back...

but seriously, he quit...but maybe just maybe he'll come back...

but really, he quit....

you get the point!

talking in riddles like he always did, he is his own person, no doubt about that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    Flash is the PUN version of Capt Gin, they're twin brothers
    Does Flash change his faction as often?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonfry View Post
    Does Flash change his faction as often?
    Ask his $exy unicorn friend,lol