Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    I'm certainly just hitting everyone in the top 4, as often as possible. Seems to pay well. I hit someone with 1.4m defense in a lower synd and got about 330 - same stats in top synds paid twice as much.
    Seems to be a bit of convoluting factors, but I feel like individual rank is the most important factor (and all those other things play into that-- e.g. high stat players and players in top syndicates are more likely to care about winning prizes, and thus compete harder in the PvP, earning a higher individual rank). A syndicate, uh, mate at my level that's currently in Fight Club tested this on me. He's got 1mil+ attack which easily crushes me, and he attacked quite a few players in top syndicates. He attacked a player in a higher ranked syndicate with stats much closer to his, and I paid out more points than that player. He attacked players in higher ranked syndicates with defenses very close to mine, and I paid out more points than those players (but less than the player who was closest to him in stats). I was ranked ~50th at the time he hit, and I finished the event 65th.

Because of this, I'm fairly sure individual rank is a big part of the Brawl Points. The only other obvious factor is that you do get an above average amount of points attacking stronger players than yourself-- despite being the same level, the most points that syndicate mate got was still less than my biggest hit, a player I hit in SAS who was a little bit stronger than me.

Well it's hard to test, because the top 2 have terrible stats. TT is currently paying me 593. zman paid around 370, which for 200kish stats is quite good, so rank is clearly a factor, but 370 hardly sets the world on fire. Perhaps the factors stack, resulting in certain players paying huge amounts.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

All right . Now I got a clue why I couldn't get good pay from some high def ppl .
    Thanks. Balt

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    New event, go go go! Coordinate with your syndicate to start some fights and win prizes!
    Hello A&F,

Thank you very much for announcing the events here and posting details about it. But:
    - many players are not following the forum;
    - don't you think an event so connected to the syndicate wars such as the "syndicate showdown", shouldn't that be announced in the "battle for monument park" master plan?

My 2cts.
    Gunny
    Gunny

Well it's hard to test, because the top 2 have terrible stats. TT is currently paying me 593. zman paid around 370, which for 200kish stats is quite good, so rank is clearly a factor, but 370 hardly sets the world on fire. Perhaps the factors stack, resulting in certain players paying huge amounts.
    Syndicate members of mine have hit #3 imbored and #9 DOS XX for over 1k Brawl Points with slightly weaker attacks than their defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Rivals list is screwed for higher levels
    This man found an ingenious work-around to his Rival List not working.

Help

[QUOTE=Assault and Flattery;876043]Heya,
    Some of our team are complaining they are only receiving 10 points is there a reason for thisBy the way you are the Best... I appreciate you taking time to list the points. The battle win list.. You ROCK!!!

Angel

Trouble in Chinatown is another gold event btw. To get item 14 you have to do 5660 attacks in 3 days.

I get 1 attack per 3 minutes, that's 20 per hour, 480 per day, or 1440 for the entire event.

Yes, I win some at the start and at each level up. But I lose some during the night and because I don't get 3 full days. Let's say this compensates.

Level Per level Cumulative
    1 10 10
    2 25 35
    3 50 85
    4 75 160
    5 100 260
    6 200 460
    7 300 760
    8 400 1160
    9 500 1660
    10 600 2260
    11 700 2960
    12 800 3760
    13 900 4660
    14 1000 5660

So when reaching L8, I would recommend all free players to call it a day. You're not going to get the next 500 without using gold IMHO!
    Gunny

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Syndicate members of mine have hit #3 imbored and #9 DOS XX for over 1k Brawl Points with slightly weaker attacks than their defenses.
    I got in the 200s for imbored and in the 500s for DOS XX.

Just adding data.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

I got in the 200s for imbored and in the 500s for DOS XX.

Just adding data.
    I wonder how much syndicate rank matters, as opposed to individual rank. I'll try to find a low-ranked player in a high-ranked syndicate, and see how much that gives me.

My Chinatown disappeared on Android. Anyone experience this problem
    WILD BOYS
    Leader

Hey A and F,

Tell me what goes through your mind releasing event after event that screw your best customers? I'm at level 250 and most refreshes of the Rival's List has no player listed that I can attack. And this has been the case for months. At least revoke the rule that level 250 players cannot attack a sub-200 level player.

How does this fit with GREE's business model? Because most companies want their highest-revenue produclng clients to continue to play the game and spend? Why buy gold if there are no players to attack?

Along those same lines....why do you have Brawl points and Syndicate IP inversely related to strength and level? Again,most companies would have the players that spend the most money actually do the best in events. And what does attack and defense points even mean when, if at level 250, the highest IP score I ever see is 450. Weaker players receive twice that. You see,in the real world, the strongest players usually score the most points not the least especially during the important tournaments. I don't remember the NBA telling LeBron that during the playoffs this year a 3 point basket will count for 1 point for you and a regular basket is worth a quarter of a point.

Just wondering....

One thing that could be done to repair the rival list issue. When you scroll through the list of standings you should be able to pick that persons name and attack them. Just think you have a rivalry with this person and ONLY during this PVE event you could attack them. Other then that it goes back to where you have to search through rival list to find people.

I think there would be some major beatings going on then. Whole groups could easily find a character and beat them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    Hey A and F,

Tell me what goes through your mind releasing event after event that screw your best customers? I'm at level 250 and most refreshes of the Rival's List has no player listed that I can attack. And this has been the case for months. At least revoke the rule that level 250 players cannot attack a sub-200 level player.

How does this fit with GREE's business model? Because most companies want their highest-revenue produclng clients to continue to play the game and spend? Why buy gold if there are no players to attack?

Along those same lines....why do you have Brawl points and Syndicate IP inversely related to strength and level? Again,most companies would have the players that spend the most money actually do the best in events. And what does attack and defense points even mean when, if at level 250, the highest IP score I ever see is 450. Weaker players receive twice that. You see,in the real world, the strongest players usually score the most points not the least especially during the important tournaments. I don't remember the NBA telling LeBron that during the playoffs this year a 3 point basket will count for 1 point for you and a regular basket is worth a quarter of a point.

Just wondering....
    Change your name to Madperson1... Cuz u dont sound like ur happy

Anyone know if you win a an attack/rob from someone doing the rob/attack if you gain points? You do in battles, but I'm unsure if you do during this PVP tournament event.