Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

A&F,

Im level 247 and im still experiencing problems with my rivals list. I thought it was fixed.

Yeah, I'm seeing what is going on with this, since it was working well for a while.

A&F, do we get points for winning when someone attacks us?

An official take on this would be nice, seeing as how it seems to be a point of contention with the people I speak to.

Would have liked a little mods like last PVP Event bah we can deal with it and the prize this time aren't bad either .

Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    Would have liked a little mods like last PVP Event bah we can deal with it and the prize this time aren't bad either .
    I agree, especially if they were in the correct order this time. I feel like a dunce for taking the last one to 14...

but at least I know ahead of time I won't be getting any mods for taking it to 14 again.

On that note, GREE, thank you for at least not handing out items with modifiers that cost me a bit of gold out to everyone for free this time. That sounds a bit sarcastic, but it's not. Still bitter about everyone getting Executive Coupes for free.

I appreciate you posting the wapons and requirements. Good deal a & f. Maybe this can be done with each event?

Quote Originally Posted by budman68 View Post
    I appreciate you posting the wapons and requirements. Good deal a & f. Maybe this can be done with each event?
    I agree, this is a good sign to me about customer service!!
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I agree, especially if they were in the correct order this time. I feel like a dunce for taking the last one to 14...

but at least I know ahead of time I won't be getting any mods for taking it to 14 again.

On that note, GREE, thank you for at least not handing out items with modifiers that cost me a bit of gold out to everyone for free this time. That sounds a bit sarcastic, but it's not. Still bitter about everyone getting Executive Coupes for free.
    I'm not unhappy cause I missed the event with the Coupee. Thinking of the Sinful Lovers knife is a pain since I got to pay to get this top250 leaderboard items. Make me a bit bitter on this one, people getting it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    I'm not unhappy cause I missed the event with the Coupee. Thinking of the Sinful Lovers knife is a pain since I got to pay to get this top250 leaderboard items. Make me a bit bitter on this one, people getting it for free.
    Oi, almost all of the old top 250 leaderboard prizes have been reused-- M-99 Snipers, Classic Roadsters (I got 3+ of each of these), Shrapnel Shells... I'm actually blanking out on the top250 prizes that came after this because I no longer see them in my top attack items, but they've definitely been reusing these since the first day the LTQs started. I no longer waste gold because of this-- I can't justify spending over a vault of gold on a top 250 prize, only to receive two of them for free (no gold even required to get that far) in the very next LTQ. No use spending gold on a 1k-2k item, especially when they're freely/easily available in other events. Either the collect-20 leaderboard prizes need to be stronger, or it needs to be a lot cheaper to get into the top 250 for me to justify spending the gold required.

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Rivals list is screwed for higher levels
    +1

Everyone is between level 180-190 (I am 250) and I can't attack, only rob. And it's bad points. There will usually be one other 250 in the list if I reload 3-4 times.

Does that mean that the points are as bad for someone at 180-190 as for someone at 250?

Leaderboard suggests not.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Leaderboard suggests not.
    Does that mean there are a lot of 250s in the leaderboard, or a lot of 180-190s in the leaderboard? I suspect the former. I just felt like complaining about the difficulty of finding good targets at this level. Apparently I'm one, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Does that mean there are a lot of 250s in the leaderboard, or a lot of 180-190s in the leaderboard? I suspect the former. I just felt like complaining about the difficulty of finding good targets at this level. Apparently I'm one, and that's it.
    There is typically one 250 in the leaderboard every third reload. Sometimes there will be two. I am not allowed to attack the 180-190 players, only rob. As a result I can't progress in the event and they offer bad points anyway with their low defenses.

The leaderboards are high because this event has turned into players with 1mm-2mm stats robbing their competing friends laundromats back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    There is typically one 250 in the leaderboard every third reload. Sometimes there will be two. I am not allowed to attack the 180-190 players, only rob. As a result I can't progress in the event and they offer bad points anyway with their low defenses.

The leaderboards are high because this event has turned into players with 1mm-2mm stats robbing their competing friends laundromats back and forth.
    I don't know how the Brawl Points work exactly, but I think they could be better. As it is, I only get good points from other high stat players in top syndicates. Originally in the first PvP I thought you got more points for attacks as you progressed through the Street Brawler goals, which I think would be a great idea, as it would encourage more and more players to fight everyone they could, as oppose to trading laundromat robs like you said. And if high stat players wanted to then trade red/green attacks with similar stat players, then that's fair enough. Although perhaps I'm just bitter that I was dumb enough to do Street Brawler 14/14 for no real reason other than to say that I did it, I don't know.

I'm certainly just hitting everyone in the top 4, as often as possible. Seems to pay well. I hit someone with 1.4m defense in a lower synd and got about 330 - same stats in top synds paid twice as much.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885