Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Feng1234 View Post
    Very good point. Now you have given GREE another reason to suck our money. Good work.
    Right, because GREE needed a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I always glaze over your name on the recent posts list because I mistake it for my own. I go down the Rival List, hittig everyone once. If I get over 150+ points, I hit them 20 times. If they are higher than that, I immediately pay their hood a visit, hoping for a big score in robberies.
    I skip all robbing activities during this PvP - I only just managed to finish the event. Don't think I would have completed it if I had robbed at the same time. Where are you ranked? Purely on attacks, I've managed just under 800s. Will put some hits in to stay in top 1000 though.

BigMoney, apologies for the mixup in names - i'm going to start a new account instead

Quote Originally Posted by BigMonster View Post
    I skip all robbing activities during this PvP - I only just managed to finish the event. Don't think I would have completed it if I had robbed at the same time. Where are you ranked? Purely on attacks, I've managed just under 800s. Will put some hits in to stay in top 1000 though.

BigMoney, apologies for the mixup in names - i'm going to start a new account instead
    Right now I'm 111th. Click the stats for Don't Fark Around. I'm fighting/robbing like a madman, but not really making any ground.

(And you don't really need a new account, that would be silly).

Dig the rewards while not leveling up.. But honestly, I hate this event. Rnkd 520

Quote Originally Posted by SNEAKERJUNKYxCOM View Post
    Dig the rewards while not leveling up.. But honestly, I hate this event. Rnkd 520
    Yup, I agree with you. Not a fan of this event. My goal was top 1000 and I'm ranked around 640 or so.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Did you hit someone stronger than you? Err, with a higher defense than your attack?
    Significantly stronger, in absolute terms.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

does have somebody an idea in which timeframe the individual prizes are awarded? did see the syndicate prices already awarded.

Prizes

A &F,
    Can you tell me when the prizes doe the top syndicates will be available?

Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Heya,

New event, go go go! Coordinate with your syndicate to start some fights and win prizes!

Here are the prizes to get along the way:

Here are the top prizes given out at the end for top syndicates and top individual players:

It's exhausting enough as it is in my opinion. But that's already what they've done in the syndicate wars. Wasn't the first war something like 1-2-3-10-25-100-250-500-1000-4000? And now they've squeezed in a 50-75-100-150-250-400-500-750-1000-1500 etc. Just seems like GREE calculated where they need to put more benchmarks to encourage the most spending. In my opinion more benchmarks in the PvP won't encourage more spending (I've only spent around a vault of gold on stamina refills, and that's with me playing almost all day during the PvP). Spending isn't the limiting factor here, time is. If they wanted to earn more, they'd make it quicker to attack people 20+ times (e.g. the 10 attacks at once button or whatever people were suggesting last time).
    I agree that the tiers did not give me sufficient incentive to spend beyond a certain point. I used a small amount of tapjoy gold at the beginning to get a head start on the individual prizes. I work a lot of weekends so I can't always use the full potential of my stamina but I did a pretty good job staying on top of it anyway. This time around I focused on points rather than number of kills because I wanted to see how close I could get to the next individual tier..... and I really wasn't anywhere near it. I figured out if I attacked people less that 15% of my attack total I could get high 100s and often in the 200s most of the time. There was definitely a relationship between my attack and their defense but there were other factors that required trial and error to maximize my point haul. But even with the individual quests part of it after level 9 it starts getting very expensive very quickly. I ended up with a little over 200k in points on that end of things. I did a cost benefit analysis and it just wasn't worth xp and time and gold during a non sale period. I would have had to spend half a vault to finish the quest side of the event and that would have probably put me into the next tier up...maybe. I did much better point wise than last round where I focused on number of kills but I was still in no-mans land terms of the tier I was in.

Having said that I really like this event more than the standard group war. I like being rewarded for my individual performance and having the choice to get better rewards IF I so chose to spend on the individual side of the quest. My stats are actually pretty good for my level and for the amount of time I have been playing, so I didn't feel any urgency whatsoever to spend more gold. If there had been more tiers, I most certainly would have bought some gold to make the most of the effort. Maybe this event inspires high spending players but it does nothing for people like me who are low to moderate gold users.
    Last edited by Armalg-the-Good; 07-22-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Yup, I agree with you. Not a fan of this event. My goal was top 1000 and I'm ranked around 640 or so.
    Agreed, ltq and boss events are my fav. Case events are decent but the pvp is not my cup of tea. Maybe because i don't spend alot of gold and my stamina is only 12 while my energy is over 1000. I have to check back Every 25 minutes (that's about when im refilled) whereas ltqs i can wait 4 hours before my energy is full. I mustered up 400 fights, the rewards weren't good enough to go no lifer comitment status lol.

Thumbs up prizes...

...are in -juhu

Hey bigmoney where u finish? I see u at 100 and 101 when i race for top 100...last two hours was hard!
    Finish 85 !

Good battle for FC 100 million