Match ups

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match ups

Banned
    Post Count

Match ups

once again i do not understand this, first two battle are against to 25 teams. Being in the lonely 250 just not sure how we can compete.. Hope it gets better throughout the war

Post Count
    We are a top 50 and got pitted against a Top 1000.....horrible scoring for us.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we drew a top 10. we were barely top 100. it happens. stop crying.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    we drew a top 10. we were barely top 100. it happens. stop crying.
    Don't talk on my thread tool

Banned
    Post Count
    To kill yo self Factions have to give you credit for a proper beatdown. we have had our @sses handed to us but never by 780k points. Congrates on the battle

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    first few match up usually are a little strange (maybe you even got matched with us lol)

other possibility there are some special players I dont say they are not legit but are strange that have crazy stats.... their fation then get match with higher rank faction because of their stats

like a Dl with 12mil with under 150 alllies...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the matchups are a little f*d up. but on one hand no one complains when they are on the winning end of
    it. it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Does anyone know why or have an answer to why when I beat someone with a higher level and higher
    defense I am scoring really low WD points. I am lvl 135 with 172 attack. I beat someone that is lvl 157
    with 180k defense and I got 200 points??? WTF??? any help with this would be greatly appreciated. pm or reply here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Joy View Post
    the matchups are a little f*d up. but on one hand no one complains when they are on the winning end of
    it. it's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Does anyone know why or have an answer to why when I beat someone with a higher level and higher
    defense I am scoring really low WD points. I am lvl 135 with 172 attack. I beat someone that is lvl 157
    with 180k defense and I got 200 points??? WTF??? any help with this would be greatly appreciated. pm or reply here.
    Has happened to me too, if i keep hitting the person the points seem to go up

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    like a Dl with 12mil with under 150 alllies...
    Ouch... Can you say hacker? We are near 150 yet matched up with a group ranked 1096 last war.
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Banned
    Post Count
    ^^^^yes, i never said i didn't cry, but this was a response thread about other people who had been complaining about me complaining

Post Count
    You need to stop. From the beginning of WD we have come here and talked about the match up. We want to see if everyone else is experiencing the same. It's important, and more than once has enabled Gree to see that something was wrong and in some cases tweak what was happening.

Why are the match ups weird? Why do points swing? Maybe they always have- oh wait, no. No they haven't.

Maybe Gree can't find out how the game is running for us because people like you have nothing useful to add, but instead point to a thread (like pointing a finger) that actually IS NOT related. Ugh. No wonder most of the useful people don't bother anymore.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    Thanks, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Post Count

Same

Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    once again i do not understand this, first two battle are against to 25 teams. Being in the lonely 250 just not sure how we can compete.. Hope it gets better throughout the war
    The opposite experience for us. Low low teams, can't score any points at all. It's strange- I wonder if it is because we added a couple of llps. Just two seems to throw our stats off. You know the joke right?

When Bill gates walks into a bar, the average salary is 1 million dollars per person. When he walks out of the same bar, the average salary is 15k per person. Lol

Through in a couple of high or low, and I suspect it throws off the algorithm.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    You need to stop. From the beginning of WD we have come here and talked about the match up. We want to see if everyone else is experiencing the same. It's important, and more than once has enabled Gree to see that something was wrong and in some cases tweak what was happening.

Why are the match ups weird? Why do points swing? Maybe they always have- oh wait, no. No they haven't.

Maybe Gree can't find out how the game is running for us because people like you have nothing useful to add, but instead point to a thread (like pointing a finger) that actually IS NOT related. Ugh. No wonder most of the useful people don't bother anymore.
    I'm your Huckleberry
    "Better to fight for something than live for nothing"

"The Art Of War"