Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I recognize one person on the top ten for damage to the boss this week. Normally I know eight of them (with most of them being friends), and the other two get booted for cheating. Will a cheater sweep happen without prodding? I wish the profile button was a button so that one could have some idea of legitimacy before pointing fingers.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    I recognize one person on the top ten for damage to the boss this week. Normally I know eight of them (with most of them being friends), and the other two get booted for cheating. Will a cheater sweep happen without prodding? I wish the profile button was a button so that one could have some idea of legitimacy before pointing fingers.
    This is a good point. Will Wise One, clean up the leaderboards every week prior to the ending or should we try to prod Gree with support tickets and such?

The 4 Million damage from big boss seems a bit inflated as he came out of nowhere. Also, he keeps getting all the best armors this week.

He might have 3000 gems through the infinite video scenario but somebody should check his account to make sure he does not have armors that he shouldnt have. (like armors that were from bosses before he started playing)

anyone with more then 1.5m dmg on the android leaderboards is probably hacking. It shouldn't take anyone more then 1m dmg to get to and beat stage 43, and past that is pretty worthless to go higher. only reason i would see to go higher is if you want to be in top 25 for an extra boss armor.

I've always wondered, what exactly do you get for being top 25 in damage for the Epic Boss leaderboard? I've been getting 26+ so I think this week will be my first time.

Aradan, your comment suggests that you get boss armor? That would be pretty nice..

Thanks!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

You also get the keys and extra armor/experience/gold.

If you beat the dragon past lvl 60, you will have 5 DPC keys. If you calculate the health of the dragons and and the fact that you do more damage than necessary to kill them in the beginning, it could be true that you would do 1.5 in damage. If you can watch unlimited videos it is possible to do.

when looking at leaderboards there is a button at bottom that says leaderboard rewards

Ohhhhhh. I'm embarrassed.

I can't believe I've never really noticed that...

Welp.. I guess I've been wasting time on crafting the Notus armor.. I should have just waited and saved the mats and money for the +

I'll know in the future, I guess. Thanks for the quick reply!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Since I can't get even close to lvl 43, my plan to get the + armor (if I want it) is to get mats to craft once and then try to get top 25 in damage. Then use the reward armor to unlock the + version and craft the + version with my mats.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

looks like Alucard, Annamal and BigBoss all got nuked, or at least their points did

they had between 2.5M and 4M points when everyone else had 1.5M or less. For perspective, I had 940,000 after 43rd kill and I was in 17th place

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post

they had between 2.5M and 4M points when everyone else had 1.5M or less. For perspective, I had 940,000 after 43rd kill and I was in 17th place
    Woah.. Those numbers blow me away.. I've only got 950k and I've finished the 45th level.. Care to share your formula/strategy? Do you use the damage calculator to do much of this or does the damage come mostly from your high-leveled armors?
    Or.. A combination of a lot of stuff?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by KTran2013; 07-24-2013 at 02:19 PM.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    Since I can't get even close to lvl 43, my plan to get the + armor (if I want it) is to get mats to craft once and then try to get top 25 in damage. Then use the reward armor to unlock the + version and craft the + version with my mats.
    Sounds like a solid plan! I'm going to do that this week!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    Woah.. Those numbers blow me away.. I've only got 950k and I've finished the 45th level.. Care to share your formula/strategy? Do you use the damage calculator to do much of this or does the damage come mostly from your high-leveled armors?
    Or.. A combination of a lot of stuff?

Thanks in advance!
    I don't fully understand how the damage works, but I imagine killing with a special attack at the end adds more damage done than the boss actually had total health

so if it had 30,000 health, and you kill it with Nemesis and do 3,000 damage, you did around 33,000 damage when conceivably you only needed to do 30,000

that extra damage adds up

also, after kill 43, I frequently don't try to get kills since I won't make it to 51. I just use 8 energy, go all out (which won't be enough to kill the boss since I'm doing just 5 knights, not 5/2 after 1.5 hours) so my numbers for 43 might have included a couple more attempts

otherwise my damage looks very similar to yours

Sounds good! I'll definitely keep that in mind.
    Thanks!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

As previously noted. If there's a report for cheaters etc. please PM me instead of flaming people in the forums. Innocent until proven guilty as they say.