Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Known Cheater List (Android)

I just came up with the idea to set up a list of all known cheaters here, where everyone can contribute.
    This could help people avoid fighting those guys and loosing their spree or anything.
    Got two parts here, one for known cheaters and one for people that you didnt fight yet but look very suspicious.

Ill add Kush here first, since i just fought him and lost my 8x winning spree to him.
    He only had two knights and my main knight in maxed BK did exactly 1 damage to him each hit...
    So dont fight him guys.

Cheater List:
    Kush
    Albert (dont see him anymore, maybe already banned)
    Krosa
    Arnold
    Karn
    Tristen
    Velcafe38/kara murat
    Last edited by gexstar; 07-20-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

As much as I like the idea of this, I have never seen these kind of threads work out in the long run in other games. Eventually somebody will be wrongly accused and tbh it just makes Gree look bad if anyone comes to the forum before trying the game.

Please PM the wise one with any suspicious characters you may find, and AFAIK from other comments around the forum Android is to be fixed up pretty soon so all is not yet lost

Quote Originally Posted by Grruumm View Post
    As much as I like the idea of this, I have never seen these kind of threads work out in the long run in other games. Eventually somebody will be wrongly accused and tbh it just makes Gree look bad if anyone comes to the forum before trying the game.

Please PM the wise one with any suspicious characters you may find, and AFAIK from other comments around the forum Android is to be fixed up pretty soon so all is not yet lost
    This list is not supposed to get those people banned or creating a whitch hunt. It is an information for other plays who dont want to be impaired by cheaters and thus creating a negative gaming experience.

And Gree is supposed to look bad if they screw up.
    Its not like this stuff is anything new... making 90% of the game data accessible from the client side is just hilarious.
    Last edited by gexstar; 07-19-2013 at 02:55 PM.
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    This list is not supposed to get those people banned or creating a whitch hunt. It is an information for other plays who dont want to be impaired by cheaters and thus creating a negative gaming experience.

And Gree is supposed to look bad if they screw up.
    Its not like this stuff is anything new... making 90% of the game data accessible from the client side is just hilarious.
    Gotta agree here. Gree can do what they want with our feedback, but if we see suspicious things continuing unchecked then the players have the right to make a thread such as this.

For instance, whether Albert is a cheater or not I won't fight him in arena because of what I've read from people who have fought him and report that something is fishy.
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

Now i'm surprized to find cheaters here too i'm used to play shooters on pc (only c2+c3) and there is something normal to find cheaters . Anyhaw at least now i know and i will stay awy from the 2 guys.

A lot of them in my signature seemed to have vanished for the time being. Time will tell.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

I just beat Kush with my low level armors? I guess he must be hiding his tracks now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I just beat Kush with my low level armors? I guess he must be hiding his tracks now.
    Names need not be unique, so if you run into some name on that list with a rank outside the top 50 or 100 at most, it's probably someone else.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Isn't it pretty easy to hide? I mean, it's just your main character's name that you can just change?

Hmm, rank 1 (12345) is rather blatant about his cheating, since he kind of seems to have picked the sum of the scores of about ranks 2-50 as his score)... -_-

On a quick scan I didn't see any of the ones listed in the topic starter in the top 50, so either they renamed themselves or they are gone.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The first and second place guys currently are total hacks for sure. As far as the name problem goes just don't fight vel his last night 1k hits everything and we do 4-6 damage to him. Just fought him to confirm his dirty hacker ways. Otherwise, I say fight everyone on your arena list, specially 12345 cuz all his knights go down in 123 hits lol.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

KelShadow is also a hacker.

Vader, I would disagree with you about some of the hackers on your list "of known hackers" as some people just get a lot of gems.

If you get lucky, you can watch a bunch of videos per day. This makes it easier to get lots of arena points or epic points in order to get higher rankings on the leaderboard.

Also, it seems like Funzio (Gree), ban people very fast and they cannot get back in. I searched to see how much people cheat in this game and there are some funny posts how people cheat and then they cannot get back into the game and they cry.

What I worry about is the people on this forum that makes statements like "they keep 90% of the data client side...". Seems like these people know about how to cheat this game better than most hackers and they know how to hide themselves.
    Last edited by sayfon; 07-22-2013 at 06:54 AM.

AFAIK Vader refers to people with scores higher than possible based on the number of matches (even assuming 100% double down and 100% win), who one-shot a honest player's maxed Aegis+/BKal+/etc. and/or take near zero damage from those armors for the people in his sig.
    Those are all "features" not sold through gems...

Yup, most hackers are too damn lazy to spend 30 secs adjusting the wins/losses numbers to match their self-inflated points total in arena, its pretty dumb really.

The point about the gems from videos is interesting though, a nearly infinite supply of gems is happening to some people through no fault of their own, I guess it shows that Gree tracks everything, that they can distinguish exactly where you got the gems to pay for that lvl3 training field or dpc good

Quote Originally Posted by sayfon View Post
    KelShadow is also a hacker.

Vader, I would disagree with you about some of the hackers on your list "of known hackers" as some people just get a lot of gems.

If you get lucky, you can watch a bunch of videos per day. This makes it easier to get lots of arena points or epic points in order to get higher rankings on the leaderboard.

Also, it seems like Funzio (Gree), ban people very fast and they cannot get back in. I searched to see how much people cheat in this game and there are some funny posts how people cheat and then they cannot get back into the game and they cry.

What I worry about is the people on this forum that makes statements like "they keep 90% of the data client side...". Seems like these people know about how to cheat this game better than most hackers and they know how to hide themselves.

Yes exactly how marco says I only point the obvious ones that are inflated. If you look at the arena board its exactly perfect and I mean right now at this minute with No name in the lead. I know he's been fighting for the achievement every week and wins match up roughly with this weeks new season.

Wise one is fixing my black medal achievement thru a force save game on my part and they're going to fix it up. I will make sure no name doesn't get cheated on his either and keep calling the hackers who over inflate.

For now most of them are pretty much gone as I flip thru the boards but there are like 10 tristens and all of them are okay. However vel will still one shot your double down streak so just avoid.

Bottomline is everyone whoever wanted to try for first place or top spots should do so. Its really been cleaned up and I feel myself it is safe to do so. The reason why I say that is Gree and wise one is trying their best to fix this and us as players have a way to get it fix thru pm's but specially in game tickets/get a ticket number!!! Screen shot your problems and give them feedback on how your experience. You have to speak up because, unfortunately for No name he should have 3 black medals already and he doesn't have not even one!!!! That's wrong period.
    Last edited by MadPhoneBashing; 07-22-2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: grammer