Armor for Friends

Hey guys,

i asked this question several times in other topics but got no answer so far, so i made a Topic for it...

How does the game select the armor my friends see me in ?
    Cause in the Event Damage Leaderboard its showing me in BK, but the only place my Main Knight is wearing BK is for the Arena. If thats the place to select armor for friends it would be kinda stupid.

The few answers I've seen seem to be that each type is seen for its respective mode.
    AFAIK you have different armor for:
    - "adventure mode"
    - arena
    - epic boss
    and perhaps also for Summoning Stone.
    So depending on for what I want to hire you, you could be in 2 or 3 different armors (can't hire someone for arena ) .
    I think I've seen you in big 4, Bkal, Aegis and Nemesis since you've been on my friend list. Currently seeing you as BKal in adventure mode, and Nemesis in epic boss mode. (never used Summoning Stone, so I'm not going to tap around there and waste gems on accidentally summoning a boss...)

edit: I guess the game might pick the adventure mode version to display in icons.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Ok, that would be the best option.
    And if thats how it works you should see me in Combustion now, which is best for the boss atm.

signature test :P
    Android~~Level 87+~~Several Legendarys maxed(Aegis, Combustion, Clayplate and more).
    Send me a pm with your code if you want/need help.

ign cire, sent friend request. Are you going to compete with vader for a black medal / most cheaters kicked? All the best luck on both fronts. Android wins while you guys police. I hate losing double downs to cheats, and if I came in 26th on the epic boss i would be choked.
    Android player

Quote Originally Posted by overcire View Post
    ign cire, sent friend request. Are you going to compete with vader for a black medal / most cheaters kicked? All the best luck on both fronts. Android wins while you guys police. I hate losing double downs to cheats, and if I came in 26th on the epic boss i would be choked.
    Man I know it was the lowest point total in a while since they were scared to get ban outright but at the last 10 hour mark is when there going to post up their fake point total. Kinda dumb because if people report them and make in game tickets they send you a message that they are disqualified and indicate that you are the runner up and get the prizes instead.

Yea I'm debating if I should go again because it looks legit so far...don't want to jinx it thou. Oh I ran into a guy name vel with a star raminent and his last knight 1 shots you after you smash the first two.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

Quote Originally Posted by gexstar View Post
    Ok, that would be the best option.
    And if thats how it works you should see me in Combustion now, which is best for the boss atm.
    Just used you in Nemesis armor, not Combustion to beat boss level 21. Armor on friends seems to be rather quirky...
    (I wonder what I am wearing now for epic boss: Crius+, LF+ or Swamp+ ...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

What you wear on your MAIN to fight the boss is what your friends will see you in when they fight their boss. What you wear on your MAIN in adventure mode is what your friends will see you in when they play adventure mode.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

I assume gex meant having switched his main to Combustion, yet I hired his main wearing Nemesis. (maybe it's buggy on Android?)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I assume gex meant having switched his main to Combustion, yet I hired his main wearing Nemesis. (maybe it's buggy on Android?)
    Or maybe he was fiddling with his armors when you hired him. I tend to try different setups on my main and followers sometimes to see what works best for which boss and i tend to forget to switch the armor back to my main so my friends can use me.
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

...and it has finally updated...
    <3 Combustion