save up, upgrade or buy?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: save up, upgrade or buy?

Banned
    Post Count

save up, upgrade or buy?

I have an iph of 170k, 43mil in bank and i also have the executive coupe, should i upgrade my nightclub to 2, build another one, or save up for next ltb?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Upgrade your first NC to lvl 2 then buy your 2nd NC.

Quote Originally Posted by out of names View Post
    I have an iph of 170k, 43mil in bank and i also have the executive coupe, should i upgrade my nightclub to 2, build another one, or save up for next ltb?

Post Count
    Upgrade your first NC to 2 before buying another one

Lurker
    Post Count
    With 43 mil in the bank I couldn't see the harm in buying one and upgrading the other unless you are waiting to see if we have a LTB. This late though, I don't think there will be.

Post Count
    Agreed with Lurker. You need two level 2 NCs before you even consider an LTB, preferably two level 3s. If rumors are true, next LTB looks like it's going to be garbage anyway, unless you can complete it to level 10.

Banned
    Post Count
    For your case... Its hard to tell since you'll only be able to buy one LTB and not upgrade it. Unless you start hunting for millions now you maybe able to upgrade it lvl2. But with current IPH I'll says it better upgrade NC to lvl2. At 412k IPH i make a rounded 10M$ a day so I probably choose to buy one and upgrade it as much as I can before the end, than buy the 2nd LTB before the end of the event. NC are there to stay.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young View Post
    With 43 mil in the bank I couldn't see the harm in buying one and upgrading the other unless you are waiting to see if we have a LTB. This late though, I don't think there will be.
    If he only has $40-something million, the harm is that upgrading the NC to level 2 will triple it's payout (been a while, but I believe with Exec. Coupe the upgrade is ~$46mil) whereas buying a second NC for $40mil will only double your payout.

Banned
    Post Count
    Oops, i mean upgrade my first to lvl 3

Lurker
    Post Count
    I see your point big money. It would be better to upgrade first. Sorry

Banned
    Post Count
    You bunch of trolls, OP only wants advice.

Don't spend your in game cash hold on to it as the new LTB(limited Time Building) goal be push out Monday so just wait upgrade some cheap building for little cost.

You forum people suc when you were noobs no one did that to you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    You bunch of trolls, OP only wants advice.

Don't spend your in game cash hold on to it as the new LTB(limited Time Building) goal be push out Monday so just wait upgrade some cheap building for little cost.

You forum people suc when you were noobs no one did that to you.
    Please don't state your opinion as fact. For a more thorough rebuttal, please see: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post820324

Relevant portion:
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I think the Pagoda screws with this analysis, since it's such a strong building that you'd be really dumb to sit it out to upgrade NCs instead, but the Dockside Mills and Toy Boxes would be a bit easier to pass on. I don't think I can generalize this conclusion to someone whose IPH is too low to afford NCs yet. In that case, it seems clear to me that their money would be better spent on a NC and a level 2 upgrade ($106mil) than, for example, a Dockside Mill ($75mil) which only earns them a 371/305 item. If their IPH is low enough that it takes them the length between LTB events to save up that much, it's a no-brainer to choose the NC. No bonuses, that's $87.5k/hr for the NC, and $24.6k/hr for the DM (plus the 371/305 item). A $60k/hr difference times ~a month in between events is clearly enough to push one farther in a future LTB, in my opinion. I think I would need specific numbers (IPH, upcoming LTB, etc), but based on all of this that I just did, if I were the OP, I would be shooting for two level 2 NCs ($4.2mil per day with perfect collection, no bonuses) before starting any LTB events. Perhaps I'd even wait until I had two level 3 NCs ($8.4mil per day with perfect collection, no bonuses). Just with those buildings, 2lvl2NCs --> $9 mil short of level 2 Toy Box, 2lvl3NCs --> $23mil short of level 3 Toy Box. For the former, you could easily make that up by collecting just $18.8k/hr from the rest of your hood, and if you're purchasing NCs, you likely have an IPH above $18.8k. Similarly, you'd need an IPH (or IPH+robPH) of $48k/hr to make up the difference. Clearly, these three items:

Passions Party Favor - 402/298
    Red Light Scrapper - 518/416
    Hot Night - 823/461

are better than just one Dockside Mill item.

Final Verdict:
    low IPH, no NCs-- build at least two level 2 NCs before starting an LTB event.
    IPH > $750k-- don't sit out an LTB.

Post Count
    Pay no attention BM, clearly too much acid was dropped in life...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Save and wait for the ltb, once its gone its gone, you can upgrade / buy nightclubs any time you want

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Money quotes -

"Final Verdict:
    low IPH, no NCs-- build at least two level 2 NCs before starting an LTB event.
    IPH > $750k-- don't sit out an LTB."

Sin sir, stop being an uninformed troll. You sound stupid but I'm sure you know that already.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That depends on the LTB. The Chinese Pagoda was possibly a great option for LTB over NC but even that is debatable.

Other LTBs not as much.

1 lvl 2 NC (x3 collections/day) is still better than a lvl 3 pagoda, which by all accounts is the "best" LTB released till date.

Big Money's final verdict is right on target.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazza View Post
    Save and wait for the ltb, once its gone its gone, you can upgrade / buy nightclubs any time you want