Best money buildings to buy?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best money buildings to buy?

Post Count

Best money buildings to buy?

I really wanna increase my IPH so i can buy better money buildings like the LE buildings and expand my land. I currently am level 60 with only like 150k IPH, what's good buildings to earn some money
    faction invite code: 537-523-061

Hello weapon X is a top 500 faction looking to move up to 250. No crazy demands, just be ACTIVE

Bonuses:
    Casualty Rate: -10%
    Health Regen Time: -26%
    Ground Attack: +20%
    Air Attack: +15%
    Infantry Attack: +20%
    Sea Attack: +10%
    Infantry Defense:+30%
    Ground Defense:+30%
    Air Defense: +30%
    Sea Defense: +30%
    Building Defense: +30%
    Building Output: +20%
    Guild Member Increase: +28

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tch9500 View Post
    I really wanna increase my IPH so i can buy better money buildings like the LE buildings and expand my land. I currently am level 60 with only like 150k IPH, what's good buildings to earn some money
    If you can afford, get the LE building, the Queensland Barracks.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    My favorites are the water buildings, desalination plant and oil rig. they have cheap upgrades for lots of gain, just not sure what level you have to be.
    also natural gas plant is a good one to keep upgrading

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Buy two off all money buildings! If you just want your iPh to go up look at the next income while upgrading but if you want max gain go for the oil rigs and oil refinery, recycling plants , nanotech buildings and the one builongs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    60 is more than enough for the water buildings, oil rig is a definite favourite

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yep oil rig are a good place to start if you cant afford the LE, also make sure to upgrade only the 12/24/48H buildings as the other have a harder scedule to collect, you dont want a big number for IPH you want to colelct the maximum you can each day!

Post Count
    Best money buildings in every aspect are the LE buildings. The usually pay out more, upgrade cheaper and faster and have a better return on investment.

With 150k IPH you will hardly be able to afford one so I would suggest you work your way up with the standard money buildings. Natural Gas Plants, Supply Depots and Recylcing Plants, Ore Mines and Oil refinerys are a smooth and cheap way to start. Keep upgrading those as long as upgrade times aren't ridiculously long. If you go along well with 12 hour buildings buy some chemical plants and desalination plants too. Then try to lay hands on two oil rigs, these are expensive to buy and upgrade but they are the key building to grow IPH if you ask me. Try to get them as high as possible, at least to Lvl 4. Then you should've reached an IPH of about 500k which would give you the opportunity to get LE buildings. Or some other expensive buildings like Space Center (12 mill) or Nanotech factory (20 mill).

Basically you should ALWAYS be doing an upgrade, constructing a building and expanding a spot at least until you reach 500 - 700k IPH. Keep an eye on the money building schedules, its not worth it to upgrade buildings with a collect time below 6 hours. You will always miss payouts of those, as you have to sleep sometime. Patience and a bit of strategy is key to a big IPH.

btw if you want to know how much the construction of a building or an upgrade affects your IPH, you just take the buildings income (or the upgrade's extra income compared to the actual lvl) and divide it through the collect time in hours.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    first helpful thread (non event related) I've read on here in ages. Nice job guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How is that even possible? My LLP has a seven digit IPH, and I feel like I'm not living up to my potential.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do not upgrade supply depots or armories. Do not buy any defense buildings as they're pointless. Do not upgrade oil derricks, storage silos, or windmills beyond 4. Only upgrade 12/24/48 hour buildings and while you are saving for those, upgrade boost buildings and unit buildings. Do not upgrade your concrete building either.

Oil rigs, ore mines, recycling plants, oil refineries, and desalination plants are where you should focus your upgrades. Always be upgrading, building, and expanding your vault.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by McNasti View Post
    Do not upgrade supply depots or armories. Do not buy any defense buildings as they're pointless. Do not upgrade oil derricks, storage silos, or windmills beyond 4. Only upgrade 12/24/48 hour buildings and while you are saving for those, upgrade boost buildings and unit buildings. Do not upgrade your concrete building either.

Oil rigs, ore mines, recycling plants, oil refineries, and desalination plants are where you should focus your upgrades. Always be upgrading, building, and expanding your vault.
    I agree about the 12/24/48 buildings and upgrading your vault but I do disagree about the cement building. My lvl 10 cement building has saved me over a billion dollars (conservatively). It saved me over 250 million on this LE building alone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oil rigs are the best 24 hour building by far.
    Also go for the nanotech once you can, but desal. Plants are good too. (12 hr buildings)
    I prefer the oil refinery but the ore mine has cheaper upgrades.

Most importantly, ALWAY be upgrading something! Time is crucial in this game and will only help you raise your IPH faster! I gained IPH slowly until around 350k, then for some reason my IPH exploded to 750k-1M very quickly. From then on it gets easier and easier. Good luck man!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you are on iOS, you can use MW Toolkit to help you find whichever has the best gain or following the cost. That way you know how much your IPH can go up too. See future cost and how long upgrade will take.

Just be warned though, you can't update it anymore, but can still download it.

What everybody else said here is a spot on.
    Technoholic
    Infected Boot of Blest

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If your munitions stockpiles aren't level 10 yet, get them up to that while upgrading your vault and cement factory. After that, save up for oil rigs and upgrade them to level 4 while still upgrading your vault and cement factory. After that, you will be able to afford LTBs.
    Also, don't level, unless you decide to stick with a low ally amount, to avoid constant attackers.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Post Count
    my favorite for cost/gain ratio-recycling plant. cheap and good daily amounts

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202