Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

aha

Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    Gold doesn't mean you have a 100% chance of getting the item you want. Lol. Go cry somewhere else. There is nothing wrong with the system.
    i dont cry its just very diappointing when you open alot of cases and get everything except of this one missing item
    I know its not a 100 percent chance off getting this item
    Its just disappointing to buy gold for something and then somithing like this happens
    There should be at least a chance of getting a item,and i opened enough cases to see that this wasnt the case by me

Quote Originally Posted by Nicohd View Post
    i dont cry its just very diappointing when you open alot of cases and get everything except of this one missing item
    I know its not a 100 percent chance off getting this item
    Its just disappointing to buy gold for something and then somithing like this happens
    There should be at least a chance of getting a item,and i opened enough cases to see that this wasnt the case by me
    Really? i use gold, and i still have 2 items missing. It's just a game, don't complain.

One more chance left to get both the car and bomb on my two accounts for free. One account has been 'stuck' on the Rioter's Knife for over a day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    So we found out that the launcher can be won by robbing a house or meat warehouse and then opening with the cash option. Any one have intell for the other items????
    I can't really believe that this is anything more than coincidence.

We crossed referenced it with 3 players now also the rocket launcher is confirmed through the french restaurant. It could be luck but its worth a try in these last hours right :-)

I cant get the ride since last 3 days just getting other items in multiple....stuck on 7/8
    I only have one chance left let me know what to do (if there is anything i can do lol )
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Quote Originally Posted by THCraul View Post
    I cant get the ride since last 3 days just getting other items in multiple....stuck on 7/8
    I only have one chance left let me know what to do (if there is anything i can do lol )
    I was the same spent 15 gold got it lol.
    Hey look a banana.

I was stuck on the rocket launcher for about an entire 24 hours, but finally got the car on my last open with 30 mins left, all cash opens, with only ~32 cases opened total for the event.

#smug

Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    I was stuck on the rocket launcher for about an entire 24 hours, but finally got the car on my last open with 30 mins left, all cash opens, with only ~32 cases opened total for the event.

#smug
    Didn't get it on my main acct (both lower accts got it for free)...spent about 150 gold and got 35 Riot items but no Rioter's Rod.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

I got the last item with 1 minute on the clock. Lucky bastard, I know.

Doing cash opens, I got to 10/10 on the cases and 7/8 on the lockbox two days ago. Spent the last three chances today doing (TJ) gold opens, but did not get the last item. Can't complain, though, this was still a great event for me.

Had around 300 boxes, and only 8 opens with the items.

but getting closer to the 10

Seems i was more fortunate then others. I got the getaway car with a day and a half left in event without spending a dime. Victory is sweet because this marks the first time i completed an event and got atleadt a 10k boost to attack and defense

Question New paradigm?

Followed someone's advice from this forum and spent 150 gold early mixed with cash opens and was up to 7 cases immediately with 0 rioter's gear, then got 4 right away; then 3 more and nine cases the next day.

Spent 50 gold to wrap up both prizes, and for 2 days collected rioter's gear. Never saw any cash, respect or non rioter's gear for whole event and after 10 did not get any opened cases.

Wondering if this is the new format for 10 case events. If so, this and Ltb will become the new camper dynamic.
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.