Rewards "COMING SOON"? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rewards "COMING SOON"?

Post Count
    I don't mind the events, but the actual wars is where the big cash is spent, and those should be 3-4 weeks apart

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Feedback noted folks regarding the event timing. Try to keep it constructive and to a point please.

Thanks.

~Sirius
    We appreciate your efforts to update the "coming soon" message in the rewards section in the next war...but do could you let us know when this might get actual physically done? In preparation of the rewards section being updated..I want to offer you a th-n- y-u for your efforts! Coming soon the spaces will be filled, I'm sure you'll look forward to it!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm of the same opinion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Feedback noted folks regarding the event timing. Try to keep it constructive and to a point please.

Thanks.

~Sirius
    Sirius, is there even the slightest chance this war can be moved back from July 26 weekend? There's still time to move it. We would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Post Count
    Especially considering that there is still ZERO information about the prizes for the next war due to start in only 5 days, and the fact that like 98% of players really need a lot more than 10 days between wars, I would like to join the many voices respectfully requesting that the next war be pushed back one or two weeks.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Why does GREE feel compelled to stick it to us ALL... THE... TIME...

Show just a little compassion for your customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Why does GREE feel compelled to stick it to us ALL... THE... TIME...

Show just a little compassion for your customers?
    I am so sick of their customer service. Oh you had a problem with our game. Well we "will" fix it but we aren't doing anything for you after having had the issue happen to you.

Post Count

Is the war still on then?

Still no rewards posted - does that mean it is actually not going to be this weekend? We need to know Gree. It doesn't take long to put up a post and let us know what is happening - Please.

Post Count
    In my opinion, it will not make a difference what prizes are put up or if none. It will still be the same players forking out to maintain position. Lets not pretend it will make a difference.

It would be nice to see some different spin on rewards. How about something to boost weapons or armor.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At this point, my guess is the holdup is tied to the guild malfunction. It's affecting 2-3 folks in my guild. If the war started, it's very likely the glitch would make them unable to fight and possibly ineligible for prizes. That's a nightmare. Even Gree wouldn't press on with that issue facing them.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willb125 View Post
    At this point, my guess is the holdup is tied to the guild malfunction. It's affecting 2-3 folks in my guild. If the war started, it's very likely the glitch would make them unable to fight and possibly ineligible for prizes. That's a nightmare. Even Gree wouldn't press on with that issue facing them.
    LOL you must be new here

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    LOL you must be new here

No. It's $ out of Gree's pockets if people can't participate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Btw the money lost with not proceeding with the battle, and with some players not being able to participate, putting aside clients' dissatisfaction, I would guess proceeding while glitch is not fixed yields the best return.

Not saying I support it ... In any case, my vote is for max 1 battle per month but my vote counts for nothing .........