Didnt want to do this BUT!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Didnt want to do this BUT!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    How was I supposed to know the raiders would be the only thing to stick I mean really only them everything else reset. If anyone at GREE is understanding at all they can see I'm not a hacker just spent to much money to lose it all like this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Didn't do it 2500 times just kept tapping the screen for like 30 mins or more I was watching a movie then got tired of it and walked away it kept going while I was gone when I came back I found 2500 raiders and the energy was at zero so I restarted the game and the raiders stayed

Banned
    Post Count
    When I started tapping I had zero raiders by walked away I mean went to sleep my tablet charges in the living room I got up went to work and came back. If you want to story as a whole
    Last edited by jsh_five; 07-18-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh_five View Post
    When I started tapping I had zero raiders by walked away I mean went to sleep my tablet changes in the living room I got up went to work and came back. If you want to story as a whole
    Again thats my point..why would you do the same thing over and over and over again for 30 min with no results? 0 to show for it? That would truly be the defention of insanity. Doing something 2500 times over and over and expecting a different result.

Why did you keep hitting the TR drop site? Why didn't you hit other locations if nothing was "sticking"

I don't really care either way i'm just showing you where the holes in your story are.
    VFF Legends

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    You have to understand that having 2500 Transport Raiders is incredibly suspicious. I don't blame you for being angry that you put money into your account and lost it, but if I saw someone with that many drop units, it would be strange.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol stop trying on that one I just kept tapping cuz I figured it would stop and not refill one at that point I didn't know they were sticking at all just watched a movie figured it would stop if I kept using the energy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    You have to understand that having 2500 Transport Raiders is incredibly suspicious. I don't blame you for being angry that you put money into your account and lost it, but if I saw someone with that many drop units, it would be strange.
    100% agree it is that is why I was down to 1500 when someone reported me I had lost a1000 attack anyone that was stronger then me

Banned
    Post Count
    They were dying great when they messed up the casualty rate I was losing 3-4 a hit then they fixed it again back to 1 at a time

Banned
    Post Count
    Good catch Gree. Now to catch everyone else with hundreds of LTE units.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just don't want to start over but if GREE doesn't understand and keeps it deleted can you at least release my tablet to play a new account I spent 700 dollars on the tablet just to play this game it's the only thing I use this device for (I'm a little addicted) my wife hated it but I wanted to play on the big screen

Post Count
    I just don't want to start over but if GREE doesn't understand and keeps it deleted can you at least release my tablet to play a new account I spent 700 dollars on the tablet just to play this game it's the only thing I use this device for (I'm a little addicted) my wife hated it but I wanted to play on the big screen
    your name wouldn't happen to be death pony was it?
    MW - Ryan 120 049 516 pm for add
    Started MW on 12/4/11

Banned
    Post Count
    No sir Come at me BRO is my name

Post Count
    No sir Come at me BRO is my name

Prob get banned for showing this name but who cares. This is why
    MW - Ryan 120 049 516 pm for add
    Started MW on 12/4/11

Banned
    Post Count
    Interesting na never seen him I was level 149 and I only had 1500 raiders at the time I got banned I was killing them as fast as I could

Banned
    Post Count
    They should make a delete unit button like if you don't want a unit you can delete it