GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Didnt want to do this BUT!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count

Didnt want to do this BUT!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
    This tread is for the fact that GREE has deleted my profile.
    I had well over 1000 dollars in this profile.
    Love this game. So to tell you what happened to get it deleted.
    About a month ago this game glitched and gave me full energy so I was like hmm ok ill use it then I used it well then it gave me full energy again so as any of us would I used it lol so this continues for a while then I get this great idea(wasnt that great of an idea) to go to this map on the game on android it has a100% drop rate on transport raiders it's a nice unit. So I figure hey if I can get these units that's cool (didn't really think I would keep the units I mean really GREE give us anything) well needless to say 2500 raiders later they finally fixed the glitch but I kept the raiders nice right WRONG someone reports it gets me banned I'm guessing now I trying to send tickets to GREE for them to fix this it's there fault but I get nothing in return just 1000 dollars gone war starts tomorrow and my profile is gone. So figured i would tell everyone maybe someone at GREE will listen I found GREE phone number so ill keep calling and leaving messages and tickets tel they fix this. Thank you all for your time have a wonderful day.
    Ps it did happen again shortly after and I got some other dumb unit like a elevation heli with like 9 att and 17 def. Please GREE cj54 any one who can help I love this game would never hack I hate cheaters I wouldn't have done this if I really thought the units would stick.
    837925585 is my invite please I'm begging I've worked to hard to lose it
    Last edited by jsh_five; 07-18-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Post Count
    Bye bye, I'm glad to see Gree doing something about the energy hackers.

Post Count
    You exploited a glitch (which is against the ToS) and not just a couple of times....over 2500 times.

I would assume you probably did the same on the LTQ events.

Are you really surprised that you would be banned for this?
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    No it's was a single glitch I was trying to stop the glitch it was stopping me playing the game I couldn't do ltq or missions or anything that used energy. The game was stuck. I was trying to get it unstuck

Banned
    Post Count
    I figured it would correct it's self at the end but it didn't and I freaked out tried to kill the raiders off but I can't just delete them or I would have

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh_five View Post
    No it's was a single glitch I was trying to stop the glitch it was stopping me playing the game I couldn't do ltq or missions or anything that used energy. The game was stuck. I was trying to get it unstuck
    You should not have farmed anything. You should have reported the problem to Gree and asked them to fix it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I was scared to didn't want to lose my profile they are not a very understanding company with all this hacker crap figured they would just assume instead of fixing it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You went from trying to get rid of the glitch to exploiting the glitch after about 5 free energy refills. Farming for 2500 Transport Raiders with the glitch is flat out cheating. You should have just reported the issue to support when you figured out what was happening.

Post Count
    You were scared of losing your account, but you thought farming 2500 TRs was a good idea?

Banned
    Post Count
    Guess in the long run it didn't matter, guess I should have at least tried maybe to report it idk I freaked out I just want my old profile back with out the raiders I just want it back I didn't want the raiders I was strong without them just idk but guess it's out the question you guys are right I wasn't thinking clear that day usually glitches don't last that long usually couple mins this was hours and support usually takes days to fix a problem

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    You were scared of losing your account, but you thought farming 2500 TRs was a good idea?
    Like I said nothing I used the energy for would stick it would reset to zero like if something had 4 hits I hit it twice then leave and come back it would be zero again didn't think anything would stick at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Everything was at zero but the raiders I didn't plan on sticking around I mean nothing else did why would they but they did and they don't have a kill all your units button

Banned
    Post Count
    Well done gree. There are many other such players that need to be dealt with though.

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree honestly I'm glad this happened let's you know they are watching for hackers but I'm not a hacker lol I just want the profile back to where it was before and for GREE to fix that glitch it's freezes the game you can't do anything at all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh_five View Post
    Like I said nothing I used the energy for would stick it would reset to zero like if something had 4 hits I hit it twice then leave and come back it would be zero again didn't think anything would stick at all.
    Sorry but if you didn't think anything would "stick" or was "sticking" why did you do it 2500 times...that would be the defenition of insantiy
    VFF Legends