SUNNYVALE: Top 25 Syndicate Recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SUNNYVALE: Top 25 Syndicate Recruiting

Post Count

SUNNYVALE: Top 25 Syndicate Recruiting

Sunnyvale is recruiting candidates for our proven Top 25 team.

We are looking for long-term players that can commit to 200k influence points in their initial battle.

What we offer:

- Top 25 Prizes

- Fair distribution of points with an emphasis on making sure all players contribute during syndicate battles and no one gets a free ride

- Professional battle management, with thorough scouting, and immediate elimination of wall and DL

- Assistance with player development, including in-depth analysis of your Hood's IPH and your inventory to help maximize your IPH, Attack and Defense Stats

- Real time, immediate analysis of all events, to help you choose which events to participate in, how far to go in the event, and how much, if any gold, to spend (while taking in to account the current level of your player)

- Fun, active player community with several high performance leaders

- Membership in the United Indian Nation and chance at promotion to Indian Nation, or a home in Sleepy Teepee

Please message newtonpa, gadgetgirl88 or Pierce with your level, attack, and infl points in each of the prior 3 battles, as well as your expectation of infl points this battle

And hey, stay Sunny everyone!
    Last edited by dart; 07-17-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Post Count
    I love the active chat! Its very fun (and funny). I've made a lot of close friends here!
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Post Count
    We are very excited to be members of the United Indian Nation!
    Asphalt Assassins

"I set out to be good but there were too many other options. Now I just aim to misbehave."-Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly- Joss Whedon

Post Count

Question

nevermind I read what "United Indian Nation" is. It sound exciting.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler View Post
    nevermind I read what "United Indian Nation" is. It sound exciting.
    "Membership in the United Indian Nation and chance at promotion to Indian Nation, or a home in Sleepy Teepee"
    Basically it is an alliance with the Indian Nation which includes the above.- There is a different thread about the United Indian Nation (U.I.N.); I think joeycool started the thread if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Pierce; 07-17-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    Asphalt Assassins

Banned
    Post Count
    Throwing a bump in the road.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump great chance to move a group of players stuck in an underachieving syndicate.

Post Count
    I was in Sunnyvale but kicked due to not spending any gold. I fought in every fight but couldn't afford to spend real world cash. I will say everyone in Sunnvale when I was in there was a nice group of people. If you can afford to spend cash on this game, this is a good group to be in. Best of luck to you guys and no hard feelings. ~ Howard Stern

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepinJeff View Post
    I was in Sunnyvale but kicked due to not spending any gold. I fought in every fight but couldn't afford to spend real world cash. I will say everyone in Sunnvale when I was in there was a nice group of people. If you can afford to spend cash on this game, this is a good group to be in. Best of luck to you guys and no hard feelings. ~ Howard Stern
    We actually eliminated the strong negative element that was pushing for constant increasing minimum IP. We do have to require some spending but at a much lower level! Our focus now is on maintaining the Sunnyvale "family" feeling while still being competitive. If you would like to contact a recruiter please do so Jeff- if you can't afford the lower IP requirements we are part if the United Indian Nation now and we could look into referring you to the Sleepy Teepee syndicate.
    Asphalt Assassins

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good group of guys here. Still some spots available.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to page one

Banned
    Post Count
    bringing it to the top.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump spots are filling.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sunnyvale is recruiting candidates for our proven Top 25 team.

We are looking for long-term players that can commit to 200k influence points in their initial battle.

What we offer:

- Top 25 Prizes

- Fair distribution of points with an emphasis on making sure all players contribute during syndicate battles and no one gets a free ride

- Professional battle management, with thorough scouting, and immediate elimination of wall and DL

- Assistance with player development, including in-depth analysis of your Hood's IPH and your inventory to help maximize your IPH, Attack and Defense Stats

- Real time, immediate analysis of all events, to help you choose which events to participate in, how far to go in the event, and how much, if any gold, to spend (while taking in to account the current level of your player)

- Fun, active player community with several high performance leaders

- Membership in the United Indian Nation and chance at promotion to Indian Nation, or a home in Sleepy Teepee

Please message newtonpa, gadgetgirl88 or Pierce with your level, attack, and infl points in each of the prior 3 battles, as well as your expectation of infl points this battle

And hey, stay Sunny everyone!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump to page 1