Fusion apc?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusion apc?

Banned
    Post Count

Fusion apc?

I heard this unit allows you to upgrade two buildings at a time?! Is this true and when was this given out?

Post Count
    Top 3? Prize in battle for brazil

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin98 View Post
    I heard this unit allows you to upgrade two buildings at a time?! Is this true and when was this given out?
    Fusion core leader board event from last year

Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Top 3? Prize in battle for brazil
    Top prize for Brazil was upgrade 3 buildings at once (but no unit associated with it)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes from leader board event last year, I think it was a top 50 or top 25 prize.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think we should be able to upgrade more than one building at the same time without the unit. Its getting boring waiting around over 100hrs for somthing to finish upgrading before being able to start another.

The ability to upgrade 1 cash building and Say a boost/unit building at the same time would be much better and make the game much more intresting. A feature that could maybe be in the next game update.... lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    Fusion core leader board event from last year

Top prize for Brazil was upgrade 3 buildings at once (but no unit associated with it)
    No it was an extra building upgrade and it was a unit (fusion apc.) How can they award a bonus without a unit? What is another example that isn't a unit or purchasable bonus? There is another unit that is similar but allowed for 2 at once and it didn't stack right. If you really want to know, search the old forum posts PJ was on here complaining about it. That was right about the time he went off the deep end and became really annoying.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    jhenry,
    If you look at the prizes for each war, the top three prizes aren't units, just bonuses. If you check your own character bonuses screen, there's a special place for those bonuses.

offtopic:
    hmm...the time that PJ became really annoying.... I've never been one of the people that were happy with his 'style' so that moment came with the first message I read, but I know he has many fans. I'm not happy about the ban, but I am happy that the PJ show is over.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    No it was an extra building upgrade and it was a unit (fusion apc.) How can they award a bonus without a unit? What is another example that isn't a unit or purchasable bonus? There is another unit that is similar but allowed for 2 at once and it didn't stack right. If you really want to know, search the old forum posts PJ was on here complaining about it. That was right about the time he went off the deep end and became really annoying.

-J
    Phantom was right m8. The top 3 prize in Brazil was Upgrade 3 buildings and its not a unit. All top 3 Buffs are non units. The Fusion APC was a top 50 reward for a leaderboard event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    Phantom was right m8. The top 3 prize in Brazil was Upgrade 3 buildings and its not a unit. All top 3 Buffs are non units. The Fusion APC was a top 50 reward for a leaderboard event.
    +1

With that being said i thought it was top 25 (i know they do top 50 now but i thought it was 25 back then)

Ohh the Humanity...when will we ever get it right? Our memory is starting to fade.

Regardless i always hoped this is one that they would have released during an LTQ on "accident".
    I must say though that it is VERY time consuming trying to balance everything. Boost buildings, Unit Buildings, Income buildings and Defense Buildings.

In a way i think its cool that you have to balance between them (as it forces you to make a decision). Boos buildings are a higher priority than income...but where do unit buidings come into play (mine are not lvl 10). Defense buildings are like the poor rejects of the game. I will probably be long gone before they start getting my attention (either that or gree stops putting out LE buildings every 3 weeks)
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    +1

With that being said i thought it was top 25 (i know they do top 50 now but i thought it was 25 back then)

Ohh the Humanity...when will we ever get it right? Our memory is starting to fade.

Regardless i always hoped this is one that they would have released during an LTQ on "accident".
    I must say though that it is VERY time consuming trying to balance everything. Boost buildings, Unit Buildings, Income buildings and Defense Buildings.

In a way i think its cool that you have to balance between them (as it forces you to make a decision). Boos buildings are a higher priority than income...but where do unit buidings come into play (mine are not lvl 10). Defense buildings are like the poor rejects of the game. I will probably be long gone before they start getting my attention (either that or gree stops putting out LE buildings every 3 weeks)
    Here you go guys to clarify confusion...

You are correct Thief. It was from the first installment of the leaderboard event & it started it with top 25 & top 250 that goes with it. Then top 50 & top 500, then top 50 stays & they go back to top 250 again...

The 3 Upgrade at once was the top #1 prize bonus in brazil...

KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Here you go guys to clarify confusion...

You are correct Thief. It was from the first installment of the leaderboard event & it started it with top 25 & top 250 that goes with it. Then top 50 & top 500, then top 50 stays & they go back to top 250 again...

The 3 Upgrade at once was the top #1 prize bonus in brazil...

Gambit, Brazil was the first WD event and it says that the event begins in 3 hrs and 31 mins, but how do you already 996 points before the event even started?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Gambit, Brazil was the first WD event and it says that the event begins in 3 hrs and 31 mins, but how do you already 996 points before the event even started?
    This is a Gree glitch, a lot of factions had this also.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hmmm that's weird, isn't that big of a boost for top factions but lower ranked faction should be quite mad if there enemy's already as 1k points before war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All three attacks worth..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

oops

Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    Lol, well spotted. Must be a glitch.