Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

[Danger] Notus Tyrant of the South - July 17th - July 24th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Notus Tyrant of the South to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Notus Tyrant of the South will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

armor doesn't really suit the elements now does it

Ooh, what a crappy att stat for this legendary. Notus' Defence is already ramping up faster the Boreas' did.

I have the nemesis this week and it will be maxed tonight or tomorrow morning. I am lv 93 and my code is XBC-GYF-NXV. If you have nemesis for this week send dat friend request

Finally a boss where my commander's main armor can shine! Wonderfully womderfulness (thats probably wrong) idc! ^_^

Btw this boss armor is ugly...

Very ugly boss and armor... Hope to do better than 33 this time...

Grabbed nemesis this week. Lvl 103 looking for others at 100+ with nemesis as well. My code is XBB-HDW-PHX.
    Last edited by billiamwallace; 07-17-2013 at 09:11 PM.

does anyone else spend EE on the first day so as to get to the point where you actually need friends and not waste them?

Quote Originally Posted by Roark View Post
    does anyone else spend EE on the first day so as to get to the point where you actually need friends and not waste them?
    YES...i reached 14 and ive used one night for 1-13. i used 2 for 14 because i recall last boss there was a big uptick at 14. im using infernal lord+ but its level 59 tho. not sre if i want to max cause im farming for the boss armor =/ lol.

i usually use friends for epic level for dark prince stage js to farm resources and level up faster.

off topic...so im sure we cap at overall HP at a certain level but does our stats also cap? do you or anyone know what level is that cap? 100? i nvr noticed til now n im lvl 115

I'm not doing the event, that being said is this armor worth getting the + version for? Or should I just hold onto my gems and gold?

Quote Originally Posted by billiamwallace View Post
    Grabbed nemesis this week as well. Lvl 102 looking for others at least 90+ and preferably nemesis as well. My code is XBB-HDW-PHX.
    Please accept my request. I need people with nemesis, I have shaman+ mxed, it doesn't help much but pleeeasseeee!

Combustion Armor would be the best for this one, max em if you got em...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    I'm not doing the event, that being said is this armor worth getting the + version for? Or should I just hold onto my gems and gold?
    If you're going for the BKal+ armor, then yes its worth getting the +.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    If you're going for the BKal+ armor, then yes its worth getting the +.
    And if you're NOT going for the BKal+? That was my question.

Meh just going to craft it for the cape... Won't even bother leveling this one. Ugly armor and weak attack
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY