Hide The Evidence - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hide The Evidence

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Rumor is that if you use gold early then your chances are better of getting the 10th "or 20'th in collect 20", but I'm sure it's an illusion due to chances being better in the first opens anyway. I've heard you want to use the gold within first 24 hours but I don't think it's ever been confirmed.

There is a guide/strategy for it here if you wish to follow it: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-EVENT-Success

Beware that it's well known that the chances of opening were greatly increased in the last two collect 10's to the point most people could get the 10th for free "using cash open but not gold" just by diligently setting an hourly timer. That might make the guide I posted outdated and a complete waste of your gold.
    Ok thanks, I'll check it out. And I got through the last two just fine without using gold, I'm just not sure if I'll make it this time, let alone with the extra 8 items. I think I'll wait til the last day to use gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Ok thanks, I'll check it out. And I got through the last two just fine without using gold, I'm just not sure if I'll make it this time, let alone with the extra 8 items. I think I'll wait til the last day to use gold.
    Due to the uncertainty with the new odds for case opens and loot items, I'm using gold opens, no resets to start. Already hit 10/10 and 3 Rioter items. I think I will switch back to cash opens for a little while (the next day or two) to see how that goes, and re-evaluate whether I need gold to finish the event.

If your goal is to just get the explosive mod, I'd bet you can do it with no gold. I suspect gold will be needed for the Getaway Car, though.

Edit: someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but what were the odds of getting a loot item after your 10th item in a collect-10? Something like ~33%, right?

Currently 1/1 with cash opens after collecting-10, woo.

Banned
    Post Count
    I maybe have been lucky cause I get everything with 30 box opening. nice car thought.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    spent 300 more gold and got it! 800 total.
    So you got it all in 800/25 = 32 successful opens (?)

So a free player, assuming 1/3 open rate on cash could get it in 96 tries = 4 days of opening non stop => Not likely, nor impossible for a free player to go all the way then.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I do not get the CEPD briefcases.
    Happening to other people as well?
    I did about 100 robberies/attacks and did all jobs in canal street twice + some high energy tasks from the soviet shuffle.
    I updated the data-set, I tried a re-install, but nothing helped.
    (as android user I was close to buy an ipad, but I heard a transfer is not possible...)

Banned
    Post Count
    that possible for a free player, depends rate u got. 10/10 is possible after for the 8 items for car not sure.

anyway left 4 day's ? i spend last day. like the ltq event last hours.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teo View Post
    So you got it all in 800/25 = 32 successful opens (?)

So a free player, assuming 1/3 open rate on cash could get it in 96 tries = 4 days of opening non stop => Not likely, nor impossible for a free player to go all the way then.
    Seeing as it's the first day, I'd wager around half of his gold was spent on resets. Probably much less than 32 opens. Especially since the event has only been live for like 12 hours now.

Edit: syndicate mates using gold opens report 24 and 28 gold opens total.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 07-18-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I got my 10th on my 44th open, got the car way, way before that (I was on 6 at the time - didn't take note of exactly how many cases I'd gone through because I didn't notice the car at all until I saw this thread).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Got the 10th yesterday on perhasp the 20th open or similar. 6,7,8 were consecutive. The longest streak without briefcase was between 5 and 6 actually. Just got the car as well...
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can anybody explain in what consists this event??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavuli View Post
    Are you used to everything in life being explained to you in detail, geez it's not rocket science...
    MW = 415-928-610
    KA = 482-820-965
    CC = 334-737-633

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavuli View Post
    Besides the usual gathering 10 items with prizes rewarded for 3, 5, 7, 9, and 10, GREE has thrown in eight random mini-prizes that you have a chance of finding inside a case. If you find all eight, you win Quick Getaway, a high-stat vehicle. You can track your progress for the bonus event in your goals list.

Banned
    Post Count
    that the car from Building quest.... when some spend Billions the other just wait and have for a few gold or for free ?

Gree..... change the item not hard... many can be frustated with that....

i don't go on max in Building quest, that why.... just wait like the modifier 30%.. and u got for nothing or less gold than Billions of cash spend for nothing..

i save actualy and have more 1b... when i see that ? never spend again for have an exclusive item for 1 month...

not serious..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The executive coupe was originally from an open-10, not an LTB.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    that the car from Building quest.... when some spend Billions the other just wait and have for a few gold or for free ?

Gree..... change the item not hard... many can be frustated with that....

i don't go on max in Building quest, that why.... just wait like the modifier 30%.. and u got for nothing or less gold than Billions of cash spend for nothing..

i save actualy and have more 1b... when i see that ? never spend again for have an exclusive item for 1 month...

not serious..
    That's an interesting theory you have there, although personally myself I believe that a giant meteorite was the reasons dinosaurs became extinct rather than your climate change theory. Then again you do present a good argument and leave me with many things to consider.

I shall meditate on what you have said and re-think my views.