Rioter's Rocket Launcher - 27/22
    Rioter's Bomb - 25/18
    Rioter's Mask - 29/42
    Rioter's Gloves - 57/84
    Rioter's Ride - 138/113

Got those so far.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    CAn anyone who's obtained both top prizes confirm that you can still get more cases and open them for repeated prizes after wards? "not talking about more top prizes, just the lesser ones in the goals list"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    CAn anyone who's obtained both top prizes confirm that you can still get more cases and open them for repeated prizes after wards? "not talking about more top prizes, just the lesser ones in the goals list"
    You can :-)
    *** Back alley Network ***

Lurker
    Post Count
    For info; you can receive the same items used for the extra quest more than once when opening the letters.

Like.. I got my Rioter's Mask x2 now

Post Count
    Ok I have 4 mask now. Each mask has a 3% modifier ? or modifier only for first mask?
    RIP INDICA420

Lurker
    Post Count
    The mask don't have any modifier.. what are you talking about : P

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwin View Post
    Ok I have 4 mask now. Each mask has a 3% modifier ? or modifier only for first mask?
    There is only 1 modifier in the collect 10. It's the 3% on the explosive for getting 10 notes/letters.

Post Count
    All I need is that damn rod! I feel like I am getting the rod every time I dont get the rod! Make sense?

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vtwin View Post
    It's just for the first mask. I checked my total bonuses and only the first mask counts toward a 3%+ increase in Total Armor Defense (I have multiple Rioter's Masks as well).

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just made a thread that should hopefully explain this.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    It's just for the first mask. I checked my total bonuses and only the first mask counts toward a 3%+ increase in Total Armor Defense (I have multiple Rioter's Masks as well).
    Don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you are confused. The Riot Gas Mask and the Riot Gear Gas Mask are different items, from previous syndicate wars, that happen to have modifiers. The "Rioter's Mask" in the Collect-10 is a different item which does not have a modifier. Further, the graphic used for the "Rioter's Mask" is the same as the one used for the Anarchy Gas Mask, not the same as the one used for the NATO Gas Mask. Make sense? Good.

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollster View Post
    many in crew got it for free, and many in game, when i pvp i see this gun in many inventory.
    Rollster, did you write my fortune cookie?

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Don't know what you are talking about, perhaps you are confused. The Riot Gas Mask and the Riot Gear Gas Mask are different items, from previous syndicate wars, that happen to have modifiers. The "Rioter's Mask" in the Collect-10 is a different item which does not have a modifier. Further, the graphic used for the "Rioter's Mask" is the same as the one used for the Anarchy Gas Mask, not the same as the one used for the NATO Gas Mask. Make sense? Good.
    The Rioter's Mask is indeed a completely different item from the Riot Gear Gas Mask, and it's only the latter that has the Armor Defense modifier. I stand corrected on what was an honest mistake on my part.

I'll take the correction; the condescending attitude you can keep.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    The Rioter's Mask is indeed a completely different item from the Riot Gear Gas Mask, and it's only the latter that has the Armor Defense modifier. I stand corrected on what was an honest mistake on my part.

I'll take the correction; the condescending attitude you can keep.
    Don't know how you thought that was condescending. I was obviously joking with the "make sense? good" line, seeing as how there are so many "masks" and recycled graphics that it's hard to keep track. Besides, I made a similar mistake earlier in the topic when I confused the "ECPD items" with the "ECPD cases."

Post Count
    Evidence hates me also the goal items hates me too except the bottle which keeps on coming again and again
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X