Hide The Evidence

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hide The Evidence

Banned
    Post Count

Hide The Evidence

Has anyone else seen the new goal that came with the briefcase event? My best bet is that they added special items in some of the briefcases (instead of $10,000, 500 RP, or a different prize) that need to be collected to recieve the grand prize. Looks like it runs completely separate from the 10-item box event besides the fact that the prizes are inside the briefcases. Has anyone found one of the items and can confirm my hunch?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Has anyone else seen the new goal that came with the briefcase event? My best bet is that they added special items in some of the briefcases (instead of $10,000, 500 RP, or a different prize) that need to be collected to recieve the grand prize. Looks like it runs completely separate from the 10-item box event besides the fact that the prizes are inside the briefcases. Has anyone found one of the items and can confirm my hunch?
    no, mine hasn't started.

Post Count
    You hunch is correct but you may still get loot items, cash or respect.
    []

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    You hunch is correct but you may still get loot items, cash or respect.
    Ok thanks! I wonder if the quick getaway has a modifier...probably not since the riot control explosive has one, but you never know.

Post Count
    I just deleted my thread asking the same. You posted a few seconds before me!

My guess is that this is to reward gold spenders on the event since they will open more briefcases. It may also get someone who already has 10 items to continue to open more. Since these items are random, I wonder if some are programmed to be harder to get than others. Hmmmmmm...

Edit: There's a hint that states "Tap on the item to travel to the job!" Do this and they all take you to Canal Street!
    Last edited by KemoKidd; 07-17-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    I just deleted my thread asking the same. You posted a few seconds before me!

My guess is that this is to reward gold spenders on the event since they will open more briefcases. It may also get someone who already has 10 items to continue to open more. Since these items are random, I wonder if some are programmed to be harder to get than others. Hmmmmmm...
    Well I know if I get to 10 before I get all of these, I'll keep spending gold to open em...so I guess GREE has already won :P
    Just happy that not only is the grand prize an explosive, but one of the bonuses is one too. This makes up for no explosives in the last LTQ!

Post Count
    Well I know if I get to 10 before I get all of these, I'll keep spending gold to open em...so I guess GREE has already won :P
    Just happy that not only is the grand prize an explosive, but one of the bonuses is one too. This makes up for no explosives in the last LTQ!
    I'm with you on the final reward and bonus. I had no intention on using gold for this round of events but this is definitely tempting!

Banned
    Post Count
    No explosives in the last LTQ, top of my head there were at least 2 really good ones..

Post Count
    There's a hint that states "Tap on the item to travel to the job!" Do this and they all take you to Canal Street!
    So are you suggesting to collect your briefcases from Canal Street?

Post Count
    Quick Getaway has stats of 5592/4577. Same graphic as the Chinatown LTB final prize.

Edit: very small modifiers on the rifle, pistol, and vest, of 2-3% to guns and armor.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 07-17-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Post Count
    a few of ours got it already. they got to ten first and usually had 3 items left to collect.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daswi View Post
    So are you suggesting to collect your briefcases from Canal Street?
    No. I have no idea what that hint means. That's just what happens when I click on it.

Post Count
    No. I have no idea what that hint means. That's just what happens when I click on it.
    It just takes you to the first map so you can do jobs to collect cases thats all
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    a few of ours got it already. they got to ten first and usually had 3 items left to collect.
    Anyone have the splash screen showing what the final prize is for the collect LTQ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Quick Getaway has stats of 5592/4577. Same graphic as the Chinatown LTB final prize.

Edit: very small modifiers on the rifle, pistol, and vest, of 2-3% to guns and armor.
    ECPD Rifle, Pistol and Vest are from previous War's.
    BALLZ!