IPH question - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPH question

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    *8*\
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper27 View Post
    There is only an "EGO boost" if you allow it. For most IPh is used to build stats, assist Syndicate with bonuses/ hideouts, and to ultimately continue to build there economy as quickly as possible. It is a part of a game that any player can opt out of, or chose to participate in any capacity they see fit to.
    ...exactly the feedback I was waiting for. We are all playing the game as different animals....and our prey is a personal choice.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    No bigger ego boost than stats themselves.
    ....right on again....Thank You!

Deep down, the only reason I play this game is IPH. I camp. I get my IPH stat growing. It scratches my need for obsessive behavior. 6.5mil at the moment.

The new buildings being introduced are like a drug.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Syn bonuses because not every syndicate has maxed bonuses
    Cash weapons fill in areas that are lacking,

Good point. I've avoided the Ltq's for the most part and have used money for both purposes and the Ltb's.
    Level 80
    IPH 2,017,xxx
    A 161xxx/ D 170xxx

I'd rather have this bottle in front me than a frontal labotamy.

Post Count
    If you're a free player it's one of the few categories you can compete in. So there's that.

I can (finally) say that now that our freeloading friend MT bought a few vaults to make sure Rogue's got 3rd place in Civic Center. Congrats to you, MT!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You're asking for the point of one of the main aspects of the game. To that end, what is the point of the game as a whole? It is just entertainment. If building your hood entertains you, then do it. If not, don't.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    Is IPH just a mouse wheel race?
    What are the benefits of high IPH.?
    All I can hear is ....I am short with xM to buy y building...I have to save zM to upgrade „Building...
    To what purpose ? Personal gratification ? Leader boards ?....anything else?
    Thank you!
    Stats question
    Is Stats just a mouse wheel race?
    What are the benefits of high Stats.?
    All I can hear is ....I am short with xthousand atk to beat y dude...I have to get zthousand stats to beat „dude...
    Thank you!
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Stats question
    Is Stats just a mouse wheel race?
    What are the benefits of high Stats.?
    All I can hear is ....I am short with xthousand atk to beat y dude...I have to get zthousand stats to beat „dude...
    Thank you!
    well stats can help you with boss events that don't happen, stats can help you do nothing when you fight FC, SAS or Rouges, stats can let you rob some one with 1.5x your stats so then that person can live in your hood afterwards ... there is an endless use for it all !! same thing with IPH who would want to collect millions at time ... pffft not this guy

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Iph growth

Bump to top

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    Right on..!..
    But only for the the syndicates who didn't buy all the bonuses already..😟
    How are you in a syn that's maxed out it's bonuses, and you are asking these questions? My syndicate have 4-5 players with 10m+ IPH and we still haven't maxed out the bonuses.

High-end cash weapons are still valuable to the free (limited gold) player. But you can only acquire these with a very high IPH. The $27.5m Battle B1A1 has 70/95 stats which are probably better then 300+ of your current vehicles.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
    You get a decent weapon for each time you upgrade a new LTB.

So having a good IPH lets you level it higher = more better weapons.
    Yep. I got my Pagoda to 7, the Toybox to 7, the Dockmill to 5 and the Tech building to 6 (could have been 7 but I decided to donate more to my syndicate). I used NO gold thanks to my iph. So thats 29 really good items I received. Of course there will be more as well in the future!

And I agree with murf, the higher end items are worth something now. I really built my defense up by buying 350 army defense suits (D: 45)and 110 stealth attack vests (D: 24) to compliment what used to be the best defense: my 115 full combat gear (D: 27) I know the attack vest is slightly lower in D but I would rather spend money than RPs!

In case you are wondering I used my RPs for 25 Reinforced Ballistic Armors (D: 73) and 17 Assassin's Coats (D: 126). My theory is to build defense because you can choose who you attack but you cant stop someone stronger from attacking you.
    Last edited by KemoKidd; 07-17-2013 at 06:51 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I use in game cash for syndicate donations and LTB's. Now that there is a short break in LTB's, I am upgrading the 2nd of the buildings I have already bought and have not upgraded to increase IPH for when LTBs return. If you use in game cash for anything, having more of it is better.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    How are you in a syn that's maxed out it's bonuses, and you are asking these questions? My syndicate have 4-5 players with 10m+ IPH and we still haven't maxed out the bonuses.

High-end cash weapons are still valuable to the free (limited gold) player. But you can only acquire these with a very high IPH. The $27.5m Battle B1A1 has 70/95 stats which are probably better then 300+ of your current vehicles.

Exactly... 151 days... 1,064,000,000 of donations a day, every day, since the day syndicates came out. My guess is that about 75% of the syndicates with maxed bonuses (by today's date... 90% of those who already had them 3 months ago) got there by having cheaters do what cheaters do best, and ruin the whole point of the game. The point of the game isn't the end (there isn't one) it is the road there and the challenge along the way. (plus those tards are getting other syndicates' prizes and GREE won't do anything about it!)