GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbery Glitch!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Bestow upon us your wisdom oh wise one.
    It's not foolproof, but if you look at the rest of the hood and see that some but not all of the buildings on the same pay schedule are up for collection, just assumed they've all been hit. For example, you spot some nice level 5+ NCs up for grabs. Instead of hitting them right away, check to see if the French or Russian restaurants nearby are ready too. If they're not then there is a really good chance the NCs have been hit and are showing as available due to the glitch.

It's not always quite that straightforward, but that is the jist of it. Pretty simple, just adds a few extra seconds to the already time consuming process of hood hunting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    It's pretty easy to tell when you're in a cleaned out hood. I know it's frustrating to deal with and it shouldn't even be an issue, but this glitch can be avoided.
    He's right just use common sense. Even if you do lose it's 1 loss whoopdidoo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Drifter View Post
    It's not foolproof, but if you look at the rest of the hood and see that some but not all of the buildings on the same pay schedule are up for collection, just assumed they've all been hit. For example, you spot some nice level 5+ NCs up for grabs. Instead of hitting them right away, check to see if the French or Russian restaurants nearby are ready too. If they're not then there is a really good chance the NCs have been hit and are showing as available due to the glitch.

It's not always quite that straightforward, but that is the jist of it. Pretty simple, just adds a few extra seconds to the already time consuming process of hood hunting.
    I will always hit high level NCs and rarely ever hit the restaurants. A better indication is when 1 NC is robbed and the other isn't IMO. Or looking at other high-paying buildings and seeing if any of them are 1-on, 1-off. People might leave Russian/French Restaurants alone, but no one who is going to rob an NC is going to leave Pagodas/LTBs/etc alone.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Nevertheless it's BS and ridiculous that they aren't able to fix it since months. Today I contacted the support again. Last time I did they replied that they're gonna fix it... haha

This "glitch" has survived several updates. I was annoyed with failing a rob all of the sudden, now it's just part of robbing. As mentioned earlier look around and "scan" the hood before robbing. By now I can just feel it when entering a hood, I do have over 100k robs and yes I have no life.
    Somewhere in a help manual I read: "respect the buildings you rob". Written 2 years earlier than the glitch but hey ppl don't farm the M14...?? Something can't remember. Point being - it's an adjustment.
    Some would say: "but I didn't rob it first, so I didn't know" No, but you robbed and its part robbing business, you get burned

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I will always hit high level NCs and rarely ever hit the restaurants. A better indication is when 1 NC is robbed and the other isn't IMO. Or looking at other high-paying buildings and seeing if any of them are 1-on, 1-off. People might leave Russian/French Restaurants alone, but no one who is going to rob an NC is going to leave Pagodas/LTBs/etc alone.
    Also true. I was just trying to explain the jist of things since there's not really any great way of replacing experience and keen observation.

I've just come to accept that "this glitch exists, it can be avoided, yes it sucks, but it's not the end of the world (or among the bigger issues present in this game)".

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I disagree, this has happened to me 3 times , I sent a ticket in each time. Gree responded that they were not refunding losses