Top 500 Crew -- No Pressure No Drama

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 500 Crew -- No Pressure No Drama

Post Count

Top 500 Crew -- No Pressure No Drama

We are a top 500 crew with 90 bonuses and good income. We play without pressure because its a game. No pressure means no drama. We want players that are motivated to win good prizes but that don't need someone telling them what to do. Play because you want to. If you can play without someone looking over your shoulder all the time then this is the place for you. When you have time to play hard then play hard. When you are busy and can't do much then don't worry. We'll cover for you. Our guild has 56 members so we are large enough to pick up the slack. We did just drop about 10 players that weren't doing anything for the past couple of wars so we need some new blood to come on board. Send me a pm.

Since we expect you to be a player that enjoys the game, we would expect you you to have good stats for your level. That shows that you like to win and enjoy getting stronger. This is ideal for relaxed players that know what they are doing. Send me a pm and let me know if this sounds like the kind if team you are looking for. Thanks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I started last month and am level 61 33k attk 40k def. I am a solid donator and contributor, the most recent battle I lead our team in points and I had 100 wins. I was very active. My id is 314806206 drop a message if you think I qualify

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My stats are average for 61 because I level up at cigar bar in SoHo (best XP) during battles, I find if you use all your energy in battle thenlevel up you get your energy back and can go for a two for one I also tell players stats and communicate well. I donated 3.5 mill in 3 weeks at my current syndicate but they just weren't dedicated and we got knocked out of top 1000 in the last two hours.

Post Count
    Nico, thanks for checking us out. I sent you a pm

Post Count
    Bump......

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey there, i would really like to join that syndicate of yours..
    If you need them, my stats are like this:
    Level: 54
    (Without bonus)
    ()Attack: 37k
    ()Defence: 36.9k
    (With 25% bonus they'll be around 41k each)

I will donate my income per hour once every day and i'm very active during battles
    Please contact me,
    My invitation code is:
    282 092 535

Post Count
    Sarthus thanks for the interest. I sent you a pm....

Post Count
    Bump......

Banned
    Post Count
    90 bonusses for a top500 are you kidding?

Post Count
    We have 90 out of 105 bonuses unlocked.

Post Count
    Bump......

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jopdermod View Post
    90 bonusses for a top500 are you kidding?
    I'd be willing to bet they have one or the 'generous' Android benefactors who *cough* use their time well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    I'd be willing to bet they have one or the 'generous' Android benefactors who *cough* use their time well.
    Good one, Gatorade. I bet you thought of that all by yourself. Seriously, dude, you shouldn't comment on things you know absolutely nothing about. It just shows your ignorance. We started out as a top 100 team and we got tired of the pace so we slowed it down. We now have 91 bonuses, all legitimately earned because we have strong players. Sometimes we rally hard and sometimes we kick back. We only want experienced players that don't want to use extra forums or chat rooms and that don't need a boss to tell them how to play the game.

Anyone interested in joining a strong group can send me a pm. If you're a hater, please don't reply to this message. Life's too short to waste it hating. Enjoy the game! It's a game!