We are a top 500 crew with 90 bonuses and good income. We play without pressure because its a game. No pressure means no drama. We want players that are motivated to win good prizes but that don't need someone telling them what to do. Play because you want to. If you can play without someone looking over your shoulder all the time then this is the place for you. When you have time to play hard then play hard. When you are busy and can't do much then don't worry. We'll cover for you. Our guild has 56 members so we are large enough to pick up the slack. We did just drop about 10 players that weren't doing anything for the past couple of wars so we need some new blood to come on board. Send me a pm.

Since we expect you to be a player that enjoys the game, we would expect you you to have good stats for your level. That shows that you like to win and enjoy getting stronger. This is ideal for relaxed players that know what they are doing. Send me a pm and let me know if this sounds like the kind if team you are looking for. Thanks.