Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Guesses for next two Ancient Dragons' Elements

The next Dragon should be Zephyr or Zephyrus, if they're going round the compass. Failing that, it should be Notus.

We've had Spirit/Water and Air/Water. I think we're due Fire/Earth, which hasn't appeared as a boss combo since I started playing (during Faerie Swarm, ten bosses ago). If we don't get Fire/Earth this time we should get it next time, making Jackalope the ideal armor.

The remaining Dragon should be Spirit/Air, another combo that hasn't appeared in my time, which would make Pyromancer's a good armor to have.

Either of these combinations also makes the first two Dragon armors poor options, which would be in keeping with making it hard to complete the series, since you'll be working on crafting armors you can't use while possibly having to level other armors or use during the event.

This is a post I wanted to think about, and never got around to. Hat tip to you!

I'm just curious if one dragon will he weak to Deva, but single element weakness would be a soft way to make the last dragon harder than the others, a theory that's floated a few times.

Edit: I've been playing longer - since Gremlin - and Boreas is the first A/W in that time. There have been no A/S in that time, and the one E/F was a while back - Hannibal Half Dragon. Not that that necessarily drives boss elements (hello three mono shadows...), but it would be funny if that linked up with "ancient" dragons.
    Last edited by Bearsuo; 07-16-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Courtesy of Daemon. I believe someone in my guild has been playing longer but frankly didn't care enough to figure out who. Sadly, I've been here since Banshee.

I think it'll be Zepyrus something of the West.
    Earth/Spirit my guess.
    K&D
    XBB-GZY-RPD Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions

Proud owner:
    Maxed: Half-Dragon Warrior's Armor+, Jian's Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+, Jackalope+, Wicked Wraith+, Black Kaleidoscopic+
    Maxing: Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

XBB-GZZ-FBP Academy Survivor lvl 1xx
    Guild member: Centurions Academy
    Maxed: Pyromancer's Mantle+, Boreas+
    Maxing: Assassin+, Combustion+, Cloudrange Platemail

I believe the next one will be earth/Air
    Proud owner of Point Blank!

Code to Add ME: XBC-MXG-ZWV

Fight on Ladies and Gentlemen!

I would love it to be earth/fire, but whatever it is it should have at least one of those two elements in it.

Click on the image if you want to join the number 1 alliance.
    Now recruiting for Justice League (1st), Justice League 2 (3rd), Justice League 3 (*new*) and Justice League 4 (*new*)

Please no more spirit/air. PLEASE. My 2 death elements.

I'm with the OP, I'm thinking fire/earth then spirit/air to finish out the event, guess we'll have to wait and see
    IGN - Centurion Dex

Level - 100+

Code - XBC-PYB-HDD

Guild - Centurions, where level 100 is just the beginning.

Please pm before sending requests! Thanks!

Earth is my next guess

just earth

Any combination of Earth I mean, just hopefully no more waters combos. Also does anyone have the picture of the 4 ancient dragons shadows for the event?

EDIT:

nevermind found it.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ons_banner.png

It looks like the one one the left is reddish color, so it might be Fire, and the one on the right is really bulky looking which is a characteristic of most Earth armors.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 07-16-2013 at 04:48 PM.

As the previous 2 are both names of the 4 directional/seasonal
    Greek Gods my guess is the last two will be an earth (spring) and fire (summer)
    IGN: Bayglez
    Level: 22 previously 7x before being reset
    Friend Code: XBB-WXN-PGY
    Feel free to send me a friend request, a PM first would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayglez View Post
    As the previous 2 are both names of the 4 directional/seasonal
    Greek Gods my guess is the last two will be an earth (spring) and fire (summer)
    They're the Greek names for the four winds, East, North, West and South, as Eos informed us in another thread.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 07-16-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Based on that picture of the four dragons, the one on the far right looks like some type of variation of earth to me...
    Knights Name: JashGanz
    Knights Level: 80+
    Please PM me on here if you want to add me I get a ton of friend requests, ill make sure to add you if i receive a pm.

I would agree fire/? and earth/? are expected. fire/air is my guess for next week (over done - flame summoners shroud) fire/water is hard to pull off. Need a two headed bird or some non-sense. fire psychic is just as legit a guess, but all of those 'armours' so far have been robes and I don't see a mighty dragon dropping a flimsy robe. fire mono is dumb, only because of the recent wanderer. And fire/earth would be fine, but that other dragon looks so earthy that I don't want the earth one to then just decide to be earth/fire.

Discussion closed. Definitely going to be Fire/Air and then mono Earth. Leaving me with no legendary Earth/air. Not that tortoiseshell was amazing, just missed it for this boss.
    Android player