Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

new player looking for guild

Hello everyone very new player looking for a guild to join. I'm active lvl 15 currently just hitting quests and leveling armors!

Please join WaterMonsters guild

Join Forum United Nations. We have one spot left and many active people waiting for war. We are lvl 26 and rapidly growing. We have 26% of the bonuses purchased, 40/70 guardians with plenty of more money sitting in our bank waiting to be spent. If we are filled up or you can't find us pm me and I will help
    SolarFlare
    Kingdom Age lvl 124 440k atk
    Officer of People's Front of Judea

Knights & Dragons lvl 81
    High Commander of Forum United Nation

also looking for top end guild

lfg
    Also looking for a guild

Visfor (lvl139) XBB-ZYR-BCX

Maxed gear: Regalia +, Infernal +, (2x)Jian's +, Swamp Shaman +, 2(x)Tortoise +, Roc +, Sky Guardian, Spectral +, Starsong +, Stormrage +, Dark Prince +, Boreas+, Beast+

Castle Setup on iPhone:
    a) Everything level three
    b) Four Armorsmith's
    c) One Dungeon
    d) Eleven Training Fields

Castle Setup on iPad:
    a) Everything level three
    b) Two Dungeons
    c) Fifteen Training Fields

lvl >100 guys: if you want, we have 1 free spot. name is SEC and guild lvl is near 42. PM me!
    Guild: Centurions

Renly, LVL 153
    i want daily player above level 90 on my friend list! add me!
    XBB QXB FYX

Need 3 over 50

Im lvl 99 with Aegis if the dragon armor. I need 3 people over lvl 50 to join my guild. XBC-CVY-PWW. If u dont join and stay i will unfriend u.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Bring The Rain (BTR) Guild!

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on Android and are looking to join a well established Max level 75 guild also apart of the NR and Gypsy alliance then look no further,
    Bring The Rain (BTR) are currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 70+
    You Must Have Line App
    You Must Be Active at All Wars

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested,

Guild Stats:

Level 75 Max

Air Bonus 10% Max
    Earth Bonus 10% Max
    Water Bonus 10% Max
    Spirit Bonus 10% Max
    Fire Bonus 10% Max

Last 3 day war we reached 11th

To be apart of this amazing guild visit www.btrguild.com or add the ID: siraiden on the Line app,

My Friend Code: WBG-FPC-BDR

BNF guild recruiting

Guild Level 28

Fire at 5 percent

Earth at 5 percent

Air at 5 percent

Water at 6 percent

Spirit at 6 percent

Only requirement is being active and participation in guild war.

Lords of Nurgle recruiting.

Lords of Nurgle
    Level 55 guild
    7% bonus to all elements.
    F2P ~ 1500 best raid finish.
    Looking for new active members.
    Must be willing to use LINE chat program.
    Advancement based on participation.
    Contact Ladyshan on LINE for invite/information.
    Officer of Lords of Nurgle (Android)
    Line ID LadyShan http://line.me/en/

Let me know if you are still interested, here is my guild ad! (we are also interested in a merger if anyone is recruiting, we are a level 67 guild)

Join: Dauntless Knights

Guild on iOS (most of us are way higher level)

We are a guild looking for active members! We are a top 150 guild with 8%+ elemental bonuses. Everyone in guild must participate in the events. We are all friendly and like to have a good time! Upper ranks based off participation, so everyone has an equal chance of being a better rank! Join if you are sick of having inactive members in your guild! We have only a few spots left, so if you join, let us know immediately if you have friends or old guildmates you want to join. We are saving gems for a hard push soon!

Friend the guild master (XBR-HRX-VCC) to be invited, or search for the guild (Dauntless Knights) and request! Send me a message on Line if you have questions before you join!

Line: Saucedk

The Blood Tigers

We are an iOS guild we place around t100 every raid and war we have all element upgrades, we have a top 25 raid run when we have a good amount of people in the guild with 500+ gems which will only take a month of watching videos to get. Our guild is all about growing and getting stronger together we are family based guild. If your wanting to join each of you need to download the app line on the iOS App Store and message 1imot to answer questions to see if you can get into our guild based on armors attitude and having a growing attitude.

Hope to see you in our guild
    - Tbt river of blood

***Star Hunters****

Star hunters a maxed t100 guild is recruiting great active players. Great family of wonderful people contact me on line at castiel_one

Angus McGyver wants you!

Angus McGyver, sub guild to Angus has openings! Very friendly, will help you level and obtain epics so you can join our T100 guild angus!

Vengance With Honor

Hello, we are vengance with honor and we are currently looking for active players wishing to enjoy the game. You must have LINE app for wars etc. Add kndclint on line to talk about joining