GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nonesense

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count

nonesense

so since you cant kick members during the 72 hours of war....its ****. members with 0 IP don't even deserve to be able to download this game. ignorant little bastards taking advantage of syndicates and you have to keep pulling them up with gold but they just hold you back down.

LET US BE ABLE TO KICK PLAYERS DURING WAR!

Banned
    Post Count
    U seem mad

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

I might be wrong, but i wonder if you kick them right when war is over, if they still get the prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by wa7sh View Post
    so since you cant kick members during the 72 hours of war....its ****. members with 0 IP don't even deserve to be able to download this game. ignorant little bastards taking advantage of syndicates and you have to keep pulling them up with gold but they just hold you back down.

LET US BE ABLE TO KICK PLAYERS DURING WAR!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We have that problem too, except they are the ones that go against all of our rules of engagement. We use little to no gold, so it is important that we wait for active players with full health. These guys with 0 battle points declare war and then sit there. It can be a while before someone shows up who can power attack the defense leader, so it ends up hurting us to keep these guys around.

In theory, it makes sense to lock everyone during wartime, but in practice I think it should be up to us to manage ourselves.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Lurker
    Post Count
    I agree completely gree should make it to where you can kick people who are not active or have a grace period after the war where you can kick people and they will not receive the rewards. I feel that the second option would keep people from lying about the ip they can make just to get in to a good syndicate.
    CC- Daemon Prince

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    We have that problem too, except they are the ones that go against all of our rules of engagement. We use little to no gold, so it is important that we wait for active players with full health. These guys with 0 battle points declare war and then sit there. It can be a while before someone shows up who can power attack the defense leader, so it ends up hurting us to keep these guys around.

In theory, it makes sense to lock everyone during wartime, but in practice I think it should be up to us to manage ourselves.
    What does your syn normally rank?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
    What does your syn normally rank?
    We have made top 500 before, but usually either top 750 or top 1000. We had some people leave and cleaned some house, so it looks like top 1000 this round.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Banned
    Post Count
    ....it's all about incompetent leaders and officers....(...so...?......you f....d up again this war....?)....😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    ....it's all about incompetent leaders and officers....(...so...?......you f....d up again this war....?)....
    I wouldn't say it is all about being competent. I mean sure there are certain measures you can take to keep things like this from happening but in the end you can't control what or how another person does in battle.
    CC- Daemon Prince

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell R View Post
    I wouldn't say it is all about being competent. I mean sure there are certain measures you can take to keep things like this from happening but in the end you can't control what or how another person does in battle.
    ....yes...you can ....with Flair....😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you say so but I'd be interested in knowing how your syndicate has done in the wars?
    CC- Daemon Prince

Banned
    Post Count
    ....I'd rather be a good follower than a bad leader....so I smash walls...I go kamikaze scouting...etc...I am a very active player...maybe too active.......and I have a smart Leader who has "FLAIR".....and we score great with no gold ...or almost no gold ....(we are very unhappy when we hit only top 250)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

I might be wrong, but i wonder if you kick them right when war is over, if they still get the prizes.

Translation: "Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you kick a member right after the war is over, he or she doesn't end up getting the prizes"

Yes, I think you are correct

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    Translation: "Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that if you kick a member right after the war is over, he or she doesn't end up getting the prizes"

Yes, I think you are correct
    No, they still get prizes. Perhaps worst case scenario is they have to send in a ticket. You can't stop someone from getting syndicate prizes in a battle they were a part of.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    We have made top 500 before, but usually either top 750 or top 1000. We had some people leave and cleaned some house, so it looks like top 1000 this round.
    Mine WAS a consistent top 750. Been Ive seen people in the syn(and on here) have different views as far as everyone battling every 100 minutes so the hideout can be taken down first for 2x vs doing a battle every 60 mins to get whatever points you can from attacking along with defensive wins. Seems like the later only works if you have strong players.