New Scratcher Items Please - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Scratcher Items Please

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All they have to do get better prizes or just offer it to players under level 25. They are the only ones that really care

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    I don't know about you but I really do not care about my daily scratchers anymore. Only a few times have I gotten 4 of a kind since they came out and even if I was lucky enough to get 6 of a kind those items can barely compete with all the easy to get items in these non-stop events.

Is anyone dumb enough to spend 20 gold on scratchers anymore? You'll probably get 3 of a kind or less and get a pretty crappy item. The only 3 items that are worth getting, in my opinion, is $100,000,000, 100,000 RPs or 15,000 RPs. Halfway through the first round of the ltq gives you items more powerful than the 5 of a kind items and anyone can easily get there for free. If gree wanted to try to squeeze an extra 20 gold out of our pockets they should up the stats on these scratcher items the same way they upped the stats on the crate items. I just tap on the scratch all button and don't even take the time to admire my free prize like I used to.

Anyway, what do you think? In the meantime I'm gonna buy some henchmen even though I already have 500 mafia.
    The stats of the scratchers items haven't kept up with the recent stat inflation. When a crate common had around 20 stats a scratcher could still do a little difference. Now all items should be multiplied at least with 10. That cannot be that hard to do for Gree...The only way u would buy a scratcher today is if u're really drunk and cannot see the difference between a scratcher and a le item.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    I remember when IOS had scratchers and Android didn't. It was like digital race tension between the two platforms. Crazy times back then.
    Yes I sent in aticket about that...was so upset. It was so unfair...I thought back then.

Banned
    Post Count
    i use fre scratcher... never got anything inside...

10k.. the joke.. or crap items...

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread reminds me, occasionally my scratcher card will say the grand prize (some random 6/6 prize) comes with a modifier...has anyone ever gotten one that came with a modifier?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    This thread reminds me, occasionally my scratcher card will say the grand prize (some random 6/6 prize) comes with a modifier...has anyone ever gotten one that came with a modifier?
    Gree has removed these modfiers long time ago. I think originally 6 cars would give u the blazing monster, 10% mafia attack, but they replaced that with the fire monster instead. Same car. Same stats but with no modifier.

Post Count
    Back in the days with the old bonus program, which was handled manually, if u bought 100 vaults one month u could choose a free item. Many then choose the Blazing Monster which gave u 10% mafia attack.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    Gree has removed these modfiers long time ago. I think originally 6 cars would give u the blazing monster, 10% mafia attack, but they replaced that with the fire monster instead. Same car. Same stats but with no modifier.
    Lol I still see the modifier message. More proof that the scratchers haven't been updated in a long, long time. And on a side note, there's one other area that has never been changed; rewards from winning PvP fights. I'm sure you all have opinions on that, just thought I'd mention it here since I think they should be updated/at least changed out for the sake of variety.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Fire monster still has the modifier. The other 6Xs don't have mods.

Which makes the fire monster, still, one of the most powerful items in the game.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Fire monster still has the modifier. The other 6Xs don't have mods.

Which makes the fire monster, still, one of the most powerful items in the game.
    Are u sure? I heard it had been replaced by an non modfier item... But u are usually well informed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think the other 6Xs used to have modifiers, but they got cut.

I'm pretty sure most of the perennial top-tier bonus guys got a fire monster at some point. Hit them up & check.

edit/ that's probably why they didn't nerf the mod, actually.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I think Gree is punishing me for this post. I just got the Lowrider A:6 D:6!

Lurker
    Post Count

Scratchers junk

I also haven't gotten a good scratcher forever!! I would never spend gold to get one!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agreed the scratcher prizes are crappy now, honestly unless i get 5 or 6 i just hope for respect coins, not that those really matter anymore either haha. I don't really see gree changing the prizes though as scratchers will never be a big source of revenue unless they attach some type of bonus to the match 5 or 6 prizes.
    Battle For Midtown - 85th
    Packer Height- 46th
    Chinatown- 47th
    Market Plaza- 65th
    Docks Under Siege- 74th
    Red Light District-104th
    Civic Center Rumble- 99th

Post Count
    I dont recall the last time i got 4 matched! Shuffle those scratch cards better please Gree!!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501