#15 BackAlleyNetwork + BAN II Top 250 are recruiting - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: #15 BackAlleyNetwork + BAN II Top 250 are recruiting

Post Count
    Bump for mert.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "Thanks MT" bump

Banned
    Post Count
    Spots are limited

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

syndicate, active and realy want to join

can i join your syndicate? please

level 17 10k attack 11k def started this week very active and getting better very fast ( MADE 15K IP ON MY FIRST BATTLE )
    very active and donating lots of bricks and active all the time
    be happy to join you
    im learning the game very fast and gets better every day and think i could help you now and even more in the future

know im low level and attack but make good ip

Post Count
    Join now! Don't miss the chance of being part of most feared network of CC!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    how is wireshark working out for you?
    Never-mind that. Why are they still letting Joey walk around BAN tag, after Gree caught him cheating, and deleted all his buildings and cash?

Did Joey tell you that he got bored, and wanted to start over from nothing for a challenge--and you all believed he wanted to have $10k IPH at level 92?

Just another syn that will harbor cheaters, as long as they spend a little gold.

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    First thing BAN did when I joined was check my hood and stats for legitimacy. Myself and others in BAN are known to report cheaters on sight. We know enough about reporting cheaters that we are aware of the consequences from Gree. And it's not just getting half your buildings taken away like what happened to Joey. Therefore your accusation is non-sensical..

I've seen the message Gree sent to Joey and it has nothing to do with any cheating. Go troll someone elses recruitment thread.

But thanks for the bump.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 07-19-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Pathetic troll attempt joey came into ban with a 5k IPH way after the time traveler glitch as a level 60 ish ....free screwed up and will fix it ... Guess he robbed and your but hurt an crying sorry your stats are so weak that you can't defend yourself ... Funny how the most delightful personalities need to cry when they get beaten over and over again I heard montecores mom is real helpful with listening to kids cry

Post Count
    Hey JB dumped like 4k gold in last war alone, so I don't blame you for living in denial guys.

The truth hurts--Not as much as riding a bicycle with no seat, but it still hurts.

FACT: BAN harbors cheaters/glitchers like Joey Bananas.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol wow Joey scored 200k guess your math and info is all wrong but what would you expect from someone sad enough to cry on the forums after getting robbed maybe you should spend your time improving your stats rather than crying

Post Count
    Tommy park your ass in another place please.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    FACT: BAN harbors cheaters/glitchers like Joey Bananas.
    Fact: Gree doesn't delete half your hood if they've determined you are a cheat or glitcher. They make your ENTIRE ACCOUNT go *poof. End of story.

Unless you really think Gree would have the time and concern to delete only specific buildings, give a glitcher a slap on the wrist and then send him on his way...? LOL!

Thanks again for the bump. We know you love us
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 07-19-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Fact: Gree doesn't delete half your hood if they've determined you are a cheat or glitcher. They make your ENTIRE ACCOUNT go *poof. End of story.
    Fact: your fact is patently false.

Name one good reason why Gree would trash your hood, if it was legit.

Having your buildings sold by Gree must be humiliating, but not as humiliating as deliberately believing a lie, when the truth is so obvious. You are willingly a fool, because you want to believe you aren't in a syndicate that provides refuge to cheaters.

Banned
    Post Count
    Clearly you forget there are hackers who can access someone else's account and delete them your attempts and trying to tarnish a legitimate syndicate only reveal your lack of aptitude in understanding even the most basic elements of the game ... All you have proven is that you really enjoy riding a bike with no seat guess you truly enjoy that kind of thing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Corleone View Post
    Clearly you forget there are hackers who can access someone else's account and delete them
    Oh, okay. That's the story you are going with then? Then why hasn't the hood been restored yet? Why is he doing it the long way, when Gree would happily resolve a problem like that, especially for someone who has dropped at least $3k on the game in just six months?

Clearly you have no idea how database driven games work. Everything is recoverable. Even if you drunkenly delete all your own buildings.

I don't know what is worse...that you allow cheaters in your syn, or you allow yourself to look too blind and stupid to recognize one when you let him in your syn.