Vault of cash instead of gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vault of cash instead of gold

Banned
    Post Count

Vault of cash instead of gold

Well in the middle of the last battle we again needed the points to stay up, in a hurry to get scoring I pressed the wrong button...
    I sent a ticket already, I'm sure this happens more often in the heat of battle, anyone did this mistake before and had any luck getting it switched to gold? I'm not banking to make sure Gree still can validate it's there, and now my wall is of course full of green and red by people desperate to get 300 - 600k...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I've done it twice...I've banked both times...Gree just took the cash from my bank and gave me the gold...took about 5 days both times...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count
    You're supposed to bank it. They won't take the 10% that you lost. Took me about 3 weeks to get it replaced.

I did the same thing and Gree's response to me was to contact Itunes and they would credit my account back the purchase so I could buy the vault of gold. Gree actually responded the same day as the ticket I put in so I contacted Itunes and had my account credited within 12 hours.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks, sounds like one kind of ticket that actually gets processed. I'll bank it then.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Happened to me multiple times. Everytime I banked the money. Got to say they were quicker with me with replacing it. Sometimes the same day as I submitted the ticket!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They are pretty good with taking care of issues like this

Yes, I was extremely happy with the quickness of this as we were 2nd day of war and I needed that gold.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Last time I did that (last syndicate battle) they had it corrected within 15 minutes..

Post Count
    I done this on Friday to.
    I clicked on report a problem in I-tunes and it didn't do anything.
    Still no contact from apple.
    So replyed to my ticket saying problem not resolved but still waiting for Gree to reply to that??
    Syndicate Officer of Mobster

IPH = 10m

Upgrade Modifiers
    Evidence Blaster = -30% on upgrade building costs.
    Executive Coupe = -30% on upgrade building costs.

Post Count
    Wish I would have known of the process Friday, my friend accidentally hit the money instead of the gold and I ended up having to spot him the cash to get more gold. I would have made him submit a ticket to gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What's your level and game handle? Need to take a close look to advise on next steps.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    During the first war (after sale was over) I mistakenly bought a vault of cash instead of gold. Support wrote back saying there's nothing they could do for me. It was a tough pill to swallow. I remember lossing sleep over Supports response at the time.

It's very good to hear Support is now doing what's right these days on this mistake.

--------------
    Please help I bought a vault of cash by mistake instead of gold during battle. Can you PLEASE take alway the cash and replace with 1500 gold.

Thank you very much
    ---

Hello,

Thanks for the message.

I am unable to revert the charge.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    ---------------

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1brent1 View Post
    During the first war (after sale was over) I mistakenly bought a vault of cash instead of gold. Support wrote back saying there's nothing they could do for me. It was a tough pill to swallow. I remember lossing sleep over Supports response at the time.

It's very good to hear Support is now doing what's right these days on this mistake.

--------------
    Please help I bought a vault of cash by mistake instead of gold during battle. Can you PLEASE take alway the cash and replace with 1500 gold.

Thank you very much
    ---

Hello,

Thanks for the message.

I am unable to revert the charge.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
    ---------------
    That's when you should look to your bank/credit card to dispute the charge. See how quickly they undo your accidental purchase then.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The same here on the android plateform. I have sent a mail last sunday to the funzio support. No answer so far...