GREE Taking away boss battles again... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE Taking away boss battles again...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Looks like we will have to switch to only doing the collect 10 events. :-(

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol i love the ltq's but i also dont care about leveling up

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymac View Post
    wait a minute i betting epic boss shows up look at dates on the 2 same ltq 2 day gap something is missing
    Agreed. Two LTQ's with same exact name is more than likely a typo. One was probably meant to be the boss event and will get corrected.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    They will be back they do it one off and one on
    This gentleman is indeed correct. There won't be a boss this go around. Besides now that bosses require you to beat them 50 times they are no longer al that great of a stat boost for campers because by the time you beat it you've leveled up at least 5 times.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    It's almost as if they're decreasing the frequency of an event that encourages camping (i.e. not playing the game) in order to increase the frequency of an event that encourages you to level up.
    as usual I completely agree. they are throwing ltq's out left and right they want to stop campers, for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous for Life View Post
    I like the Boss events, especially for my jr profile. Best way to gain weapons without leveling too fast.
    yep that is it in a nutshell, so by adding all these ltq's witch have been getting worse and worse they want us to level (even tho I like being in the 50's, well 60 today with 100k stats)

even tho some ppl make an excellent point as they just messed with the E-bosses adding the new prizes, I don't think that was to hard for them . I just moved into a brand new tier last boss, point of the tiers is make it hard for me/us since this boss has a good deal higher health than the last tier....well I 1 hit him until level 13 and stopped at 35/36 cuz the main prize was 50 and I didn't want the xp when there might be the main prize at 40 next time which I should have no trouble getting 100% for free. Might ask what the point of all that was well its this with gree's "mistake" of the reverse prizes everyone got a pretty huge stat boost(even tho I love seeing the idiots who stopped right before the coupe, some prolly saying what is the point there getting worse, yeah -30% to upgrades really sucks, I get a good laugh.
    so I do think there won't be one this time and they are gonna do every other , but now that they have the time and understand what there "mistake" did I think they will make the bosses stronger even tho I quite enjoy what they got now lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with the most recent Soviet Shuffle LTQ starting? It shows as 'In Process', but has not started in my game. I have restarted the app many times and even did a couple low level jobs to see if it kicked it in, but as of now, nothing!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sideline Sal View Post
    Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with the most recent Soviet Shuffle LTQ starting? It shows as 'In Process', but has not started in my game. I have restarted the app many times and even did a couple low level jobs to see if it kicked it in, but as of now, nothing!
    You must be new to this game...

Banned
    Post Count

What sucks about the LTQ's

Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    LTQs suck! Bring back the Epic Boss Please!
    Im newish to this forum, so don't mind my ignorance on things everyone probably knows, but...

I like the LTQ's, I feel like my stats improve more with the LTQs. why the preference for Epic Boss Battles? .

Banned
    Post Count

Enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by splinker View Post
    You must be new to this game...
    Im not new. to the game at least. I actually logged on to this forum for the first time because I"ve got the same question.

So, forgive me what I don't know, if you could enlighten me as well that'd be cool.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not new to the game, I do understand there are multiple ongoing issues...I would just like the events to actually start when they are suppose to and end when they are suppose to.
    I will admit that the mistake on listing all of the top prizes backwards in the last boss fight was great, so there is one benefit to Gree messing up...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post
    Im not new. to the game at least. I actually logged on to this forum for the first time because I"ve got the same question.

So, forgive me what I don't know, if you could enlighten me as well that'd be cool.
    What he meant was that GREE is usually very late with starting events. Most likely it'll be another hour or two before the LTQ begins.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack The Knife View Post

The boss events allow you to get your stats very high at a low level. I've gotten most of my stats from the boss events and almost average 2k stats/level

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    What he meant was that GREE is usually very late with starting events. Most likely it'll be another hour or two before the LTQ begins.
    At least I'm not the only one waiting...I thought I read earlier in this thread that others had it up and running

Banned
    Post Count
    For those who don't know Wars end at 3pm EST and the data push is realeased at about 7pm EST. It's not considered late if its habitual IMO.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post
    For those who don't know Wars end at 3pm EST and the data push is realeased at about 7pm EST. It's not considered late if its habitual IMO.
    Rodger that