GREE Taking away boss battles again...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE Taking away boss battles again...

Lurker
    Post Count

GREE Taking away boss battles again...

Once again, GREE(d) has taken away boss battles again! What GREE(d) does is play mind games with us. First, they take away the boss event, and people rage. Then they add it back in next time and everyone thinks that GREE(d) listens and are happy... All just a bunch of mind games that piss people off!

It's clear that they don't listen and their tickets still take forever! If you hear back from them within 2 weeks, you're one of the extremely lucky ones! How will they screw things up next? ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma85 View Post
    Once again, GREE(d) has taken away boss battles again! What GREE(d) does is play mind games with us. First, they take away the boss event, and people rage. Then they add it back in next time and everyone thinks that GREE(d) listens and are happy... All just a bunch of mind games that piss people off!

It's clear that they don't listen and their tickets still take forever! If you hear back from them within 2 weeks, you're one of the extremely lucky ones! How will they screw things up next? ...
    Your not the only one pissed off. I have lost my best way to gain stats. They must be messing with the boss health.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Banned
    Post Count
    wait a minute i betting epic boss shows up look at dates on the 2 same ltq 2 day gap something is missing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The two tickets I've sent were in like 3 days need to send another one soon
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    LTQs suck! Bring back the Epic Boss Please!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    Your not the only one pissed off. I have lost my best way to gain stats. They must be messing with the boss health.
    Doubt it. They just messed around with the epic boss recently, adding in the level 20 and 30 item. They're not going to play with it again anytime soon.

Post Count
    It's almost as if they're decreasing the frequency of an event that encourages camping (i.e. not playing the game) in order to increase the frequency of an event that encourages you to level up.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They will be back they do it one off and one on

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah it looks like they are, not to worried though

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hopefully the ltq's have some good rewards lol been saving energy since last night

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm not happy with all this ltq. They want us to level up and spend even more in wars

I like the Boss events, especially for my jr profile. Best way to gain weapons without leveling too fast.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bosses are boring chores that cater to low levels while asking higher levels to spend a lot for something that is free for some and not for others.

Gree can't discontinue boss events soon enough, IMO. LTQs are much closer to being fair for everyone than bosses ever will be.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Boss events are good. Now the decision of doing the ltq has to be made. I don't like to level......

Post Count
    LTQ's are going to replace boss events, say goodbye.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m