FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 156 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Couldn't agree more jayrok! Now back to the free agents...... Bumped again

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks to those who replied I found a syn

Level 146
    203/240k Att/def boosted
    3.2 mill iph
    35k inf pts last battle
    Pacific time
    Free player
    Looking for top 250 syn
    Last edited by Koolkat; 08-02-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolkat View Post
    Level 146
    203/240k Att/def boosted
    3.2 mill iph
    35k inf pts last battle
    Pacific time
    Free player
    Looking for top 250 syn
    Just sent you a pm, hit me back when you can

Post Count
    Only a few hours guys lets get wild!
    aMonster/stev0

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bump to top...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    One spot open for last minute entry...and a bump

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile Looking for a top 1 k Synd that is active, fun and have a sense of humour!

Thanks to all the wonderful Synds out there that contacted me and made me feel welcomed! Cheers!

No longer looking for a home, hope this is the one, I hate moving.

Thanks again to all!

Ciao
    Last edited by Crazzy88s'; 08-09-2013 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Found a home? :P

Lurker
    Post Count

Need a syndicate

I'm level 48 with 53k/52k attack/def it is non boosted add me if you're a decent non noobish syndicate
    Thanks for the time 667059405
    Name is tommy_Gunz

Post Count
    [SImembers4]Due to have made a big mistake to join a syndicate that said being organised and consistently rank top 50, which yesterday turned out to be a big phony, me and my sister are looking for a syndicate again..[/SIZE]

Before you kindly send me a pm telling me you would be interested in having us, I'll point out to some factors that would be important to us, so we might finally find a syndicate to stay.

- My sister and I each own 2 devices/games on different levels and strengths ( see stats below), but we'd like to keep all 4 together. That's because my sister doesn't speak/write English (however she is able to read most of what's been said), so I can do the talking on behalf of all 4 of us.
    - We want to join a group of people who aren't allergic to strategy ideas and inspiration to improve . Along the way in battles, we often get ideas due to the situation. we like to share that with the group to find out what we all think about it, so we can all discuss it, share feelings and options, to finally morph it to something everyone is enthusiastic about.
    We just whish to be able to contribute in all aspects, without getting drama because some people get jealous of never been able to come up with something themselves.. we think there is always something that could be improved, and by sharing ideas it might as well get to be a great strategy to help us to get better.
    - We are not very talk active, only when it comes to the necessary information to be shared during battles. We don't have a problem getting groupme or any other communication app outside cc, but we are not going to have daily chats to share personal issues. To be dead honest: we're only playing a game together, not on a quest for long lost friends. Of course during battle there is room for humor, but the game should be priority for everyone.
    - We love to battle like beasts! If it's in strategy to declare battle every-"as soon as possible", we will do so! This is not to kick people in the shins by wanting to be the first every time, but we want to get the most out of the event, which we all benefit from. We also have our own little "sleep is for the weak and wounded", which cause us hardly to miss any battle.
    - We've been members of different top 25/50 syndicates. Which causes us to be a bit spoiled by having all the bonuses maxed out, and no money donations needed. We wouldn't like to settle for anything less if possible.

We know that we will give you 4 REAL DEAL active players, and however we like to keep it lightly by saying " it's just a game" , we are real fanatics!!

If you think that we will fit into your syndicate perfectly, please contact me!!

Our stats:

Lvl 78 - DEATH IS A GIFT - 140253 attack/ 139582 defense

Lvl 135 - quuzzfuuzz - 207109 attack/ 208526 defense

Lvl 141 - DROKZ - 229160 attack/ 239370 defense

Lvl 147 - 2TD - 242030 attack/ 251404 defense

All 4 are able to get between 55k and 80k ip.
    Last edited by Quuzzfuuzz; 08-04-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry TLDR

Quote Originally Posted by Quuzzfuuzz View Post
    [SImembers4]Due to have made a big mistake to join a syndicate that said being organised and consistently rank top 50, which yesterday turned out to be a big phony, me and my sister are looking for a syndicate again..[/SIZE]

Before you kindly send me a pm telling me you would be interested in having us, I'll point out to some factors that would be important to us, so we might finally find a syndicate to stay.

- My sister and I each own 2 devices/games on different levels and strengths ( see stats below), but we'd like to keep all 4 together. That's because my sister doesn't speak/write English (however she is able to read most of what's been said), so I can do the talking on behalf of all 4 of us.
    - We want to join a group of people who aren't allergic to strategy ideas and inspiration to improve . Along the way in battles, we often get ideas due to the situation. we like to share that with the group to find out what we all think about it, so we can all discuss it, share feelings and options, to finally morph it to something everyone is enthusiastic about.
    We just whish to be able to contribute in all aspects, without getting drama because some people get jealous of never been able to come up with something themselves.. we think there is always something that could be improved, and by sharing ideas it might as well get to be a great strategy to help us to get better.
    - We are not very talk active, only when it comes to the necessary information to be shared during battles. We don't have a problem getting groupme or any other communication app outside cc, but we are not going to have daily chats to share personal issues. To be dead honest: we're only playing a game together, not on a quest for long lost friends. Of course during battle there is room for humor, but the game should be priority for everyone.
    - We love to battle like beasts! If it's in strategy to declare battle every-"as soon as possible", we will do so! This is not to kick people in the shins by wanting to be the first every time, but we want to get the most out of the event, which we all benefit from. We also have our own little "sleep is for the weak and wounded", which cause us hardly to miss any battle.
    - We've been members of different top 25/50 syndicates. Which causes us to be a bit spoiled by having all the bonuses maxed out, and no money donations needed. We wouldn't like to settle for anything less if possible.

We know that we will give you 4 REAL DEAL active players, and however we like to keep it lightly by saying " it's just a game" , we are real fanatics!!

If you think that we will fit into your syndicate perfectly, please contact me!!

Our stats:

Lvl 78 - DEATH IS A GIFT - 140253 attack/ 139582 defense

Lvl 135 - quuzzfuuzz - 207109 attack/ 208526 defense

Lvl 141 - DROKZ - 229160 attack/ 239370 defense

Lvl 147 - 2TD - 242030 attack/ 251404 defense

All 4 are able to get between 55k and 80k ip.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quackery is Aflac and he is not contributing dont let him fool you! 25 wins and 4k point

Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    Location - USA
    ATT/DEF Stats 312k attk, 311k def
    IPH - 1464825
    Influence Points - 590,704
    Gold/Free - GOLD, 4-5 VAULTS
    Syndicate you're seeking - Top 10
    Reason you left the previous faction - Not everyone was chipping in help the faction succeed in the wars.

Banned
    Post Count
    Looking to move up to a top 10 syndicate.
    Location - USA, East Coast
    L70
    Attack 300,000 with synd boost
    Defense 300,000 with synd boost

(Attack and defense will likely be higher than 300k/300k with the addition of top 10 synd's modifiers not owned by my current synd).

Gold - 2 vaults/250K+ (and $$$ donations if applicable/necessary)

IPH 550,000 (income wont be high for this camper account until the top buildings become available)

Reason for leaving - my current synd has lost it's edge, top 30 carrying the bottom 30, cant find good replacements for big spenders that have left, and i dont want to throw my gold away for weak finishes. Will donate $$$ if cant meet higher I.P. requirements.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    edit: Joined a syndicate. This thread is very useful.. thanks everyone!

Location - India
    Level 49
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 64k/74k (boosted)
    IPH - $50,000
    Influence Points - 20k+ in last 2 wars. In current war, am at 19k, will cross to over 20k again by the end of this war.
    Gold/Free - Free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Top 400.
    Reason you left the previous faction - unorganised and unreceptive to ideas and suggestions
    Last edited by smart tiger; 08-05-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    level 14

6k attack
    8.5k defense

want a top 4000 or below faction please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    hello................
    Mr. Ceo
    Attack: 3.17mil
    Defense: 3.16mil