FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Post Count
    Lucky bump for free agents!!!

Post Count
    Looking for good synd for second device.
    Will only do battles and bosses.
    Currently:
    lvl 22
    17K A/ 15K D
    3K IPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hii i m looking for a yop 250 synd ..inhave two accounts..one lvl 56 115k/100k without synd bonus and other lvl 86 115k/116k scored 25k ip with both in last war before ellis island...couldnt participate in ellis island due to some personal reasons..i m free player and ver active throughout...my time zone is + 5 30

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nickname: Pollo
    Location - Italy
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 258k/285k
    IPH - 579k
    Influence Points - 20-21k last war
    Gold/Free - free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) -
    Reason you left the previous faction : i got two acc and my early factions need higher stats /gold user for higher purpose(top75 syndacate), so i had to leave them with one of mine
    Invite code: 674970158

I'm a daily no gold player looking for kind and friendly faction to join for fun and rumble
    " Beer is living proof that God loves us and want us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin -

KA Add Me Plz 383 268 244 nick Pollo
    CC Add Me Plz 674 970 158 nick Pollo
    New account in CC! 123 872 039 nick Fenice79 Plz Add me!
    MW Add Me Plz 122 930 727 nick Pollo
    MW new account! Add me Plz! 520 327 465 SuicideRabbit
    MQ. 659 556 768 nick Gaina
    Dragon realm 958235773 nick Polaris
    Dragon realm 628785863 nick Polaris

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris79 View Post
    Location - Italy
    IPH - 579k
    Gold/Free - free
    Reason you left the previous faction : i got two acc and my early factions need higher stats /gold user for higher purpose(top75 syndacate), so i had to leave them with one of mine

I'm a daily no gold player looking for kind and friendly faction to join for fun and rumble
    . Sent you a pm

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Former TOP 100 leader available for transfer

Location - UK - (GMT 0)
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 96,015/119,591
    IPH - $48,480
    Influence Points - I will be able to get 10,000-20,000 (Previously 50,000+)
    Gold/Free - Been a gold user (a couple of stockpiles per war) Looking to reduce this though.
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Looking for Top Top 750 to a team trying to hit top 250... Must have bonuses maxed out or nearly maxed out...
    Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - I formed and led my previous syndicate from day one of the Battle For Empire City... As leader we finished: Midtown: Top 1000 Market Plaza: Top 500 Packer Heights: Top 250 ChinaTown: Top 250 Docks: Top 250 RedLight: Top 100 Civic: Top 100 MonumentPark: Top 150 I stood down as leader as the effort and pressure to lead a top 100 syndicate was far too time consuming and expectations of my team and new members added a lot of pressure on me! I just want to play the game again to be honest - I was getting really stressed and found myself spending the battle weekend doing nothing but Crime City! At which point I decided enough is enough and stood down - The new leader made Top 400 on Ellis Island and members wanted me to be leader again - I have no intention of leading and feel that I somewhat undermined the new leader by being in the syndicate - So I have left - I am now available to transfer as a free agent!
    As I say - I just want to play the game again with no pressure - I'll do my best but won't be breaking my own bank for the game - I have no desire to lead or become an officer - just want to help another team - Looking for a team with Palringo ideally - No over the top or over-demanding leaders!

If interested please PM/DM me on here!
    Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Carl1880; 08-30-2013 at 03:39 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaris79 View Post
    Location - Italy
    IPH - 579k
    Gold/Free - free

Sent you a syndicate invite it's up to you if you want to accept :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Location - US, California
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 55K/66K
    IPH - $5.4M
    Influence Points - I have no idea. I've only camped up to this point
    Gold/Free - free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Looking for Top 100 to secure the income boost and hopefully do well enough to earn my keep. If I gain entry to top 100 I pledge to plow all my income during war to a team and be a good wall hitter

Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - I'm done camping.

If interested please PM me on here!
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count

PM'd you

Just sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    IPH - $5.4M
    Gold/Free - free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Looking for Top 100 to secure the income boost and hopefully do well enough to earn my keep. If I gain entry to top 100 I pledge to plow all my income during war to a team and be a good wall hitter

Syndicate Name: Boston's Finest 486531649

My stats:

HLP
    LV: 141
    Atk: 856k
    Def:840 k

LLP
    LV 78
    Atk: 618k
    Def: 596k

We are always looking to get better and improve as a team! You could help us get to that goal!

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation Former Top 100 Leader Available As Free Agent!

Location - UK - (GMT 0)
    IPH - $48,480
    Gold/Free - Been a gold user (a couple of stockpiles per war) Looking to reduce this though.
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Looking for Top Top 750 up to a team trying to hit top 250... Must have bonuses maxed out or nearly maxed out... (I May consider others)
    Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - I formed and led my previous syndicate from day one of the Battle For Empire City... As leader we finished: Midtown: Top 1000 Market Plaza: Top 500 Packer Heights: Top 250 ChinaTown: Top 250 Docks: Top 250 RedLight: Top 100 Civic: Top 100 MonumentPark: Top 150 I stood down as leader as the effort and pressure to lead a top 100 syndicate was far too time consuming and expectations of my team and new members added a lot of pressure on me! I just want to play the game again to be honest - I was getting really stressed and found myself spending the battle weekend doing nothing but Crime City! At which point I decided enough is enough and stood down - The new leader made Top 400 on Ellis Island and members wanted me to be leader again - I have no intention of leading and feel that I somewhat undermined the new leader by being in the syndicate - So I have left - I am now available to transfer as a free agent!
    As I say - I just want to play the game again with no pressure - I'll do my best but won't be breaking my own bank (real money) for the game - I have no desire to lead or become an officer - just want to help another team - Looking for a team with Palringo ideally - No over the top or over-demanding leaders!

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Carl1880; 08-30-2013 at 04:16 AM.
    Join the Misfit Mob: 553 905 488
    The new crew in town! Top 75 leader - top 100 officers!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    IPH - $5.4M
    Gold/Free - free

If you're done camping, why do you wanna be a wall hitter?

Post Count
    Location - Denmark (Europe=
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) -
    ATT = 205k boosted / Def = 210k boosted
    IPH - 500k
    Influence Points - 20k
    Gold/Free - Free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 100) -

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl1880 View Post
    Location - UK - (GMT 0)
    IPH - $48,480
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Looking for Top Top 750 up to a team trying to hit top 250... Must have bonuses maxed out or nearly maxed out... (I May consider others)
    As I say - I just want to play the game again with no pressure - I'll do my best but won't be breaking my own bank (real money) for the game - I have no desire to lead or become an officer - just want to help another team - Looking for a team with Palringo ideally - No over the top or over-demanding leaders!

Thank you for reading.
    I've PM'd you hope to hear from you.
    aMonster/stev0

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl1880 View Post
    Location - UK - (GMT 0)
    IPH - $48,480

Thank you for reading.
    I sent you a PM as well.

Location - USA - CDT
    ATT/DEF Stats (state if boosted or not) - 179k / 207k
    IPH - 1.3M
    Influence Points - 15k (I only did enough to stay in 4000 since I was in a syndicate with only main and camper account
    Gold/Free - Free
    Syndicate you're seeking (ie Top 500) - Top 500
    Reason you left the previous faction (ie Want to move up) - Want to be in a real syndicate