FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread) - Page 104

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 104 of 156 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2336

Thread: FREE AGENTS Post Here (Syndicates: Please don't post in this thread)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Pest (and others) have perfect ads for the MAIN ROOM. They'd get tons of looks out there instead of getting spit on in here. The fastest way to lose recruits, is to blatantly show them that order means nothing. Sad to see teams do this to themselves.

BUMP FOR THE FREE AGENTS!

Lurker
    Post Count

Where can syndicates post??

If not in this thread - where can syndicates post who are looking to recruit? Fed up with searching through reams of old posts!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You need to post 25 times in total lisa and then you can start a thread here. Stops trolls etc. Bump a few threads and get involved across the forums

Glad to help on your rb btw.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redriise View Post
    Lol. Donny Sparko. You must be a genius your such a great forum controller. Bit harsh saying retard not very
    clever really are you?
    Wow! It's normally people who know me well call me a genius!

YOU'RE not great using grammar so I'll withhold getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed combatant.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopyLisa View Post
    If not in this thread - where can syndicates post who are looking to recruit? Fed up with searching through reams of old posts!
    This is How/Where We Do It, Lisa...

Sub Forum is called 'OFF TOPIC' & I created this thread within it, for the sole purpose of helping Forumites achieve minimum posts; so, that they could then, create their own Ads in RECRUITMENT...

***FREE AGENTS: POST HERE***

ANYTHING. ANYTHING... TO DO WITH YOUR OWN SYNDICATE... FECK OFF & CREATE YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL THREAD!

You'll notice that we don't use this thread to recruit ourselves...
    Because, this isn't the place!
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for the free agents from a recruiter.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another bump from someone not advertising a code

Post Count
    Bump for the Adopt A Criminal program

Post Count
    Level - 82
    ATT/DEF Stats - 4,097,805/3,520,619 Not boosted with syndicate bonuses
    IPH - $181,467 Not boosted with syndicate bonuses
    Influence Points - 100k+ last war (do not have screenshot stupid me) but average around 30-50k
    Gold/Free - light gold user
    Location - Kentucky USA
    Syndicate you're seeking - Prefer top 250 but no lower then top 400
    Reason you left the previous faction - screwed\played by syndicate leader (will explain if you want. In private of course)

Currently have Line app user id - ukwildcats but I am willing to get whatever is needed.

Hope to find a good home soon. Thanks in advance for reading and considering me!

Have found me a home. Thank you for all of the quick PM's and considerations!
    Last edited by ukwildcats5; 02-27-2014 at 04:44 AM. Reason: update

Post Count

Insulted by an imbercile Donny S

Quote Originally Posted by Cagey Caminiti View Post
    Pest (and others) have perfect ads for the MAIN ROOM. They'd get tons of looks out there instead of getting spit on in here. The fastest way to lose recruits, is to blatantly show them that order means nothing. Sad to see teams do this to themselves.

BUMP FOR THE FREE AGENTS!
    All I did once was click on "reply with quote" and I intended to personal message, that would be plainly obvious with someone with half a brain. To be called a retard is very insulting and disgraceful by a senior member who has never conversed with me in the past, if your trying to recruit using a small screen mistakes like this do happen.

We have a message in the correct place put up by redriise, which I have succesfully bumped up a couple of time, I've also send private messages too in the past, and I am fully aware that was the wrong place to put this, but the attitude of certain people should be punished more than makeing me a scapegoat.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PEST View Post
    All I did once was click on "reply with quote" and I intended to personal message, that would be plainly obvious with someone with half a brain. To be called a retard is very insulting and disgraceful by a senior member who has never conversed with me in the past, if your trying to recruit using a small screen mistakes like this do happen.

We have a message in the correct place put up by redriise, which I have succesfully bumped up a couple of time, I've also send private messages too in the past, and I am fully aware that was the wrong place to put this, but the attitude of certain people should be punished more than makeing me a scapegoat.
    So, in short...

You knew it was the wrong place to message, so you did it anyway.
    You have trouble using small screens (unlike the rest of us that use smartphones just fine).
    You expect people to have psychic abilities and know that you're going to private message someone.

My response is that if you posted in the wrong place, knowing it was the wrong place, what does that make you lol? I would suggest leaving recruitment to someone with a little more intelligence then.

Suck it up princess.
    Ah....sweet CC, how I have missed thee....

I now post on behalf of my missus who's in the Cigar & Cognac Club and the Wolfs Hunters.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, so take a seat and await your sarcasm like a good person.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh. And do you get the irony of spelling imbecile incorrectly when calling somebody one?

I now post on behalf of my missus who's in the Cigar & Cognac Club and the Wolfs Hunters.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, so take a seat and await your sarcasm like a good person.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

@ Donnie Sparko

Wow! Where did you get your name. Was it when you were studying your masters degree.
    Donnie Darko was a great movie.

Oh yes thanks for the English Lesson.

For more fun Join Goon Squad!

Syn Code: 658 814 233

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    NURSE! NURSE! THE GONAD SQUAD ARE OUT OF THEIR BEDS AGAIN!

*pats heads*

Bless...I'm off to continue studying for my masters in donnie darko...

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking before I leap!

Level - 226
    ATT/DEF Stats - 8248566/7442650
    IPH - $4052726
    Influence Points - 25-30k per war
    Gold/Free - light gold user
    Location - CST
    Syndicate you're seeking - Top 250
    Reason you left the previous faction - Haven't left yet, but it seems to be dissolving week by week, just curious to see if there is a syndicate out there that doesnt require gold, but appriciates a very active player. Don't like being one of the 10-15 people who actually do (syndicate) events in a snydicate of 60!

Don't want to jump ship until i know that another syndicate isn't leading me to a dry well. (sorry about the bad pun)